Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GETTING FEED BACK

You should always learn to connect with your client and one of the ways of doing this is by asking them for honest and prompt feedback about your business or service and how you can build on it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Creating room for feed back in your online or offline business makes it worthwhile. And enable customers to table their queries and you aid their views where they aren't satisfied with.

For an employer that deals on services to client,one of the ways to improve on service delivery is a good feed back from clients.
And it is discovered that when most client make a request online,they hardly fill in the feed back section.But when they are serviced physically they relate their experience about your service.
How can a service provider encourage an online feed back

I really do not believe that sending forms to customers regarding their opinion about your product is the best way to achieve customer feedback. I always receive form from websites that ask me for their feedback and I almost bener respond to them because I need to fill their lengthy forms. The best way to seek customer feedback is through online chat. The chat representative can directly ask short questions and receive quick feedback from customers. This is a good way and quick way.

Stress are one of the things that can really reduce productivity. I try to reduce it by setting small time intervals within work for resting and relaxing so I do not overload myself with work and burn our.

Resting is very very important and you need to have the needed number of workers for a particular task so that productivity can be achieved and people who always come back for your businesses or services and you should so try to give them bonuses for encouragement.

Sometimes during the testing time in a business, that can be a very good time to ask about and analyze feedback about your business and how to kmprove on it.

Feedback is one of the most important information that can help you to adjust your business to the satisfaction of your customer, the best way to ask is for them to write their own soggestion about your services into the suggestion box.

Feedback is one of the most important information that can help you to adjust your business to the satisfaction of your customer, the best way to ask is for them to write their own soggestion about your services into the suggestion box.
This method is also very good,but most times you just have to encourage them to put in their suggestion and how they would want you to serve them better,with their response you would know the areas you need adjustment for better growth.

This method is also very good,but most times you just have to encourage them to put in their suggestion and how they would want you to serve them better,with their response you would know the areas you need adjustment for better growth.
Yes and the solution they have to make about the business must be anonymous, they should not put the name of them self there shortly write their own solution and put it there, I think this will actually be the best for the company.

Feedback is actually one aspect of a business that I think is very important as it is known that if you get a genuine feedback from your customers then you really know how your business is doing.

If an online business, especially the one that deals with product sales, have an active customer care section, it will be worth it. Cos those customers will always go to lay their complaints any time, so when they're attended regularly and solving their problems, surely they'll be happy about that, in turn building the trust high with the business.

As a business owner you should know that feedback is very important in the market. You should always listen to such feedback and make use if it to better your business.

When customers are satisfied surely they'll give feed back about the product they purchase. Then if they aren't satisfied they can table their complaint and the customer care personnel will reach to it.

You should always learn to connect with your client and one of the ways of doing this is by asking them for honest and prompt feedback about your business or service and how you can build on it.
That is easier said than done. Maybe I am a difficult client because whenever I would be asked of my opinion about the business like a restaurant or a store I would always decline. Why pester me with that question that will benefit only you? I value my time so I ignore that feedback.

I think after completing a service for a client you should always ask for feedback. Don't expect feedback if you don't directly ask for it. Feedbacks are the last thing on a customer's mind after getting what he wants and most of them only give feedback if they have something to complain about. So it is better you ask them directly for feedback by sending them an email.
That's the thing, customers most time witholds their feedback because they want to be sure the person who needs that information want to hear it at that time, that's why it's good to ask and carry out surveys.

Getting or seeking for feedback on your services methods from your clients are a very good way to seek for improvement on yourself on how better to serve your clients

Feedback is frequently misinterpreted as criticism. In reality, what is seen as negative criticism is actually constructive criticism, and it is the best source of input for formulating better decisions to improve and raise performance.

As an entrepreneur or business man or woman getting feed back is important because it can help you know where you do best and where you need to improve. But this can only be possible if you ask your clients after delivering a service to them or you can provide a form for them to fill so that you can know about their experience.

The truth is that most customers see this as a waste of time, as long as you have attended to them, that is all they need. They dont have that time to start filling out a form. I believe this is why most companies make use of emoji. After a customer service, before the chat ends there would be various emoji shown, happy emoji, sad emoji angry emoji etc. Now they would as you to rate their services using that emoji. If you pick happy then the chat ends there if you pick angry, thats when a form comes up for to explain better.

It is a good practice for you to seek out ways to get feedback from your clients in n how you fared on the task they gave to you to see where you need improvement

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds