Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GETTING FEED BACK

Most business dont actually knows the essence and the importance of feedback on their business , yet they complains that they are not making enough sales , not knowing getting the neccesary feedback can be a turning point for their business.
Feedback is absolutely necessary because this will help an entrepreneur to really understand how his or her business looks like in the societal point of view. Asking a customer for this is not really a bad idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most business dont actually knows the essence and the importance of feedback on their business , yet they complains that they are not making enough sales , not knowing getting the neccesary feedback can be a turning point for their business.
This is because people that are going into business are not naturally talented in business. A lot of people are going into business without having a deeper understanding of what business is all about. In situation like this they can easily be overpowered by other competitors

Whether you are selling services or products, getting feedback is very important. If you have a lot of positive feedback, it indicates that you are selling quality services and products and if you do not have a lot of feedback and if the feedback you have received are mostly negative, it indicates that your services and products are not top notch.

Simply ask them after you have completed the work. When I worked at fiverr for example, when I was done with an order, I would let the customer know, send them the important docs, and then I will leave a note saying "If you liked my work, please consider giving me a good review", and sometimes that's more than enough.

Other than that, I don't push people to give me feedback. I kind of let the customer or buyer do their own thing. If they like my work, they will make me notice, if not, they won't work with me again, and that's totally fine.

Feedback is important though.

I think after completing a service for a client you should always ask for feedback. Don't expect feedback if you don't directly ask for it. Feedbacks are the last thing on a customer's mind after getting what he wants and most of them only give feedback if they have something to complain about. So it is better you ask them directly for feedback by sending them an email.

I am of the opinion that those who offer services or sell products no matter how little should ask for reviews. Reviews or feedback are always very important to achieve better things as a business owner. You want to know what your customers are saying as that will be of immense help.

The only way I know that you can be able to get feedback for your business or services is by asking your customers and those you have rendered the services to for their feedbacks based on the services they have received. You can create avenues through which they will give you those feedbacks and you can be able to use it to work on your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds