Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GETTING FEED BACK

In business environment, communication is always very important and feedback is an element that makes communication complete in business models. That is the main reason why online or other offline businesses have support team and most at times they do help transmit information between the business and its customers.
Getting feedback from customers online may be somehow difficult because some of the customers don't pay attention to the feedback forms. But there is a way of making customers participate in survey meant to gather their opinion regarding the services rendered to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
feedback is one of the Essential activities that drives a business forward. To achieve a set goals there must be feedback from customers to know whether to change and review the activities
It will make the business owner to really know what customers want. A questionnaire or phone call can help in getting feedback

It is of utmost importance that customers after making a purchase leave a comment, either online or offline. One way to obtain these comments is to offer a small discount for each customer who fills out a form for future purchases. You can also do a raffle, as they do in my country with excellent results.

Feedback is very good for a business, it help the owner know about customers though on their business most people see online feedback as stress and time wasting, probably if their is an incentive, people might be willing to give feedback.

Getting feedback from your customers is a good way in which followup can be done for a repeat sales. But it's not that easy to get feedback especially when the products is been purchased online but you can find away in creating survey in which they can do in other to get their satisfaction.

For an employer that deals on services to client,one of the ways to improve on service delivery is a good feed back from clients.
And it is discovered that when most client make a request online,they hardly fill in the feed back section.But when they are serviced physically they relate their experience about your service.
How can a service provider encourage an online feed back
When you need something you've got to reach out for it, there is a third party website I sell my stuff, it gives me a link for customers reviews, so after a successful transaction I send this link to their WhatsApp messenger telling them their feedback means a lot to me and it works all the time!
[automerge]1618161771[/automerge]
For an employer that deals on services to client,one of the ways to improve on service delivery is a good feed back from clients.
And it is discovered that when most client make a request online,they hardly fill in the feed back section.But when they are serviced physically they relate their experience about your service.
When you need something you've got to reach out for it, there is a third party website I sell my stuff, it gives me a link for customers reviews, so after a successful transaction I send this link to their WhatsApp messenger telling them their feedback means a lot to me and it works all the time!

meet customers where they are collect in-the moment feedback across all channels.learn more. When you take feedback online then you try to deliver in the same manner

You can get feedback from many customers you actually want to get from , and if you want to do so , i suggest you collect the customer email address ,for him to imbox you just incase of anything

Getting a feedback for a business and services is very important because it will definitely help the Business owner to know where to improve and satisfy the needs of the customers and help the business grow also

When you visit a website, maybe an earning one, and you try to communicate with the owners of the site, maybe something that bothers you. And might out that the customer's service is attentive, you'll be thrilled to drive on with the site, cos of the act of being responsive enough.

When I was working on upwork, it as really hard to get the first assignment. When I finally got the first assignment and was able to earn positive feedback, the second assignment came rather easily.

For an existing business, customer feedback is important as that is what helps the company know what they are doing wrong or right, online feedback can be improved by adding incentives to feedbacks.

I think the best way to encourage your online customers for feed back on the products been delivered to them, because am also a customer as well I also buy things online. So before I could give you a feed back,I would try as much possible to purchase product from you at least three times and you get me what I want without stress, so by then I will give you a good feed back then.

Getting feedback is one of the best ways of improving ones businesses, because it aids the business owner to know the clients wants and needs and how satisfied they are with your services.

Getting feed back from customers is very important because it help you to identify where you are inefficient and where you are efficient. This could be achieved if the customers are open minded and also you can produce a leaflet where they can put down their reports. Sometimes it could be about a rude attendants or about complementing you asking you to keep it up.

I think to increase an online feedback is to put little reduced in the price on those who give feedback on the good they bought on their next purchase

They know how to encourage feedback but most of them are not going to allow it because they know their services are not good enough to people to give them good feedback

Every business need feedback form their employees and also from their customers, this shows that they is improvement in the business and it also shows that it is working.

Indeed, you are very correct as giving feebacks to clients are very important as they help icrease the rapport and working relationship and it would help increase your rating whenever a work review comes up, importance of feedback can't be underrated

If your business is online you don't have to worry you can create a page for online feedback maybe it can be on a new product or on a improved product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds