Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GETTING FEED BACK

In business environment, communication is always very important and feedback is an element that makes communication complete in business models. That is the main reason why online or other offline businesses have support team and most at times they do help transmit information between the business and its customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah! Of course I think by urging your clients to give input and asking them pleasantly for it. Or then again you could give a necessary structure to them to fill in after buy so you can make it simpler for them to put their criticism.

Getting feedback is only needed for employers rendering services to clients, it is also needed for business owners selling products too. When you receive feedback be it good or bad of a particular product or service rendered it makes you do better

Unlike a retailing business like a store or a restaurant where customers do not care for the feedback, the service provider has an advantage. One example is the maintenance provider of the air conditioning system that we call twice a year. When they clean our air conditioning units they would issue a receipt upon payment. There is no need to ask if their service is good because the fact that we call on them for the service means we like their service.

market analysis and surveys should be carried out at intervals especially when a new product is being rolled out into the market, do make sure to also encourage existing and new customers to fill forms as regards the product at the point of sales so as to encourage immediate submission, the results can then be analyzed for further improvements.

Yes, it is true that people don't leave feedbacks online. I'm even guilty of this because when I use apps and I'm asked to rate it, I just close the request pop up and continue with whatever I'm doing. I think you just continue to ask for it until an action is taken. Although, not getting feedbacks may mean your product is actually good because if it is not, people would gladly give bad reviews.

Analytics and data gives us all sorts of insights into what our customers want from our business. But sometimes… don’t you wish you could get an answer straight from your customers?

That’s what customer feedback is all about.

It helps us understand the WHY behind what people are doing. Why are people using one feature three times as often as another? Why do most of your customers stop creating accounts on the last step? Or what causes customers to use your product less frequently (and eventually stop altogether)?

Getting the feedback during communication is as important as the message sent. The communication chart will not be complete without feedback. Even in business, feedback serves an important role in customer service and business management.

Check Your Motives. Before giving feedback, remind yourself why you are doing it. ...
Be Timely. The closer to the event you address the issue, the better. ...
Make It Regular. Feedback is a process that requires constant attention. ...
Prepare Your Comments. ...
Be Specific. ...
Criticize in Private. ...
Use "I" Statements. ...
Limit Your Focus.

You can encourage customers feedback by creating a space on your site where customers write reviews about your product after using it or you could send it over a survey to them for them to narrate their experience using your product.

When we match customer feedback to what we’re seeing in our analytics, we get a much clearer picture of what’s going on. Then we’ll know how to fix problems and go after the right opportunities.

Talking on Feed back from customersol, it's a means of getting back the opinion of your clientt, also these may require some follow ups, this will asist you to see the part to be corrected and places to work in to your bro

Feedback can help you to improve your performance, and boost your career prospects. It may even lead to a promotion or to other opportunities. Your self-confidence will grow, and it demonstrates to your boss that you truly care about your work.

On the other hand, not getting any feedback can make you think that your contributions aren't valued or noticed. This can make you question the importance of the work that you're doing and your overall competency. It can also damage your morale and self-esteem.

Thats a very good point. Even me myself I find difficult to give feedback after online services. I think to help improve that aome certain tips or advantage should be added to giving feedback.

the good service i would say, if your service impresses people, then they are going to give that positive feedback for sure, without even having to tell them about it, they will do it automatically

In time of business theyare things that are very needed some of I are the feed back getting feedback from the consumers or the customer is one of the things that will make you to inprove your business or your production the feed back help to now the deficiency of the company and the improvement of the production.

For an employer that deals on services to client,one of the ways to improve on service delivery is a good feed back from clients.
And it is discovered that when most client make a request online,they hardly fill in the feed back section.But when they are serviced physically they relate their experience about your service.
How can a service provider encourage an online feed back
You have to attached an incentive to the whatever form you are want them to fill. If those customers of your discover that they are going to gain something for giving you feedback they will take action. Simply think of a complimentary product to the one you are selling to them and offer it to them as free gift for filling the form and watch your feedback going up.

The best way to solicit feedback from your manager is to set up a time with them and let them know that's the topic of the meeting. Email them. Explain that you want to make sure you are meeting expectations and looking for ways to improve your work performance. Ask for a 15-minute appointment when you can discuss it

As for me it all depends on the person delivery of the goods to the client because it depends on how they approach there clients also the way they respond and also the way she or he looks at the client and looking at the delivery person how he looks and does

You Question and its because we all have the experience! The reason is we tends to attend to something else that to give feedback which suppose to be important for clients. But the person should always tell his client to try give them feedback after the business as been delivered.

Quote of the day!
Don't Wait for tomorrow before you succeed! Save, invest and spend! There Is only one life: Stay blessed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds