Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GETTING FEED BACK

Yes, the rating method is common in online stores. However, only a few bother to click on the rating. I am one of those who completely ignore that feedback. It is not to my benefit so there is no need to exert effort on that.
Before this time i used to ignore this aspect of feedback nutil i realise that it s a very important avenue of doing a quick review of the services you just receive,and this wil go a long way to help the outfit improve and grow in their service delivery.

Advertisement Placeholder
Benefits of feedback inclues:-
*To improve your skills and grow professionally, it's essential that you get feedback on your work – you can't fix something that you don't know is broken!
*Feedback can help you to improve your performance, and boost your career prospects. It may even lead to a promotion or to other opportunities. Your self-confidence will grow, and it demonstrates to your boss that you truly care about your work.
There are many benefit of getting feedback from cuatomers and the importance is to improve your knowledge about your work and increase your self confidence towards achieving greater goal.

if you want to maintain a good customer relationship always make it a criteria to get feedback from your customers in order to evaluate, to make critical decisions, innovations and creativity.

To get feed back is more like getting corrected for a mistakes done on a work,one should try as much to obtain a feed back from customer so as to be able to make amendment of works

Getting feedback or responses from customers who patronize your goods or services is very important. It will help you know if they are satisfied with your services and the areas for you to improve on.

For an employer that deals on services to client,one of the ways to improve on service delivery is a good feed back from clients.
And it is discovered that when most client make a request online,they hardly fill in the feed back section.But when they are serviced physically they relate their experience about your service.
How can a service provider encourage an online feed back
I created a WhatsApp platform where I can directly interact with my customers.
Monthly I send questionnaire to their individual inbox and have them make their reviews of my business. The feedback I get from them helps put my business in the right track for their continuous satisfaction.

That's very true. Many customers Don't complete feedbacks. That's very bad. But I think must of the customers needs to be directed on how to do that.

For an employer that deals on services to client,one of the ways to improve on service delivery is a good feed back from clients.
And it is discovered that when most client make a request online,they hardly fill in the feed back section.But when they are serviced physically they relate their experience about your service.
How can a service provider encourage an online feed back
You can use a paying system for this. When a coustmors buys a thing. He sould be provided with an online forum to be filled. You can give points for the filling of forum, regardless of +ve or - ve feed back. The points should be redeemed to money... This is the best way to get feedback

Getting feedback from customers will really know if your customers are satisfy it is very good to get feedback from customers when them patronized you.

Feedback is very important and relevant especially in business, this helps to know where to improve, how to improve and how grow faster. This feedback should be from your regular consumers and in a nice and acceptable way

Well getting feedbacks is actually very important and it helps you to know how far you have gone in a day and also how much work you need to put into the business to get what you want

Feedback is an effective way to know where and how your business is doing, if it's doing well or not and where to improve on it is an important part of a business. You can feed back from your consumers, throughout sales made on the business any others ways

Getting good feedback from your clients and customers is very necessary because it will improve sales. When a customer is satisfied, he will not only become a loyal customers but might even bring new customers.

No matter the platform a business man is using for his business, there must be a way of obtaining feedbacks from his users. You must ask the customers to be open minded for the owner to know which are of his business needs improvement or correction.

You can achieve this by leaving out a form where customers can relate their experience. You should also ask them to be as open minded as possible. I am sure people would say their mind especially since it is online and they can't be seen.

Many online stores use this kind of service to get a feedback. They use online surveys and forms to get an accurate feedback of their services and I think this is one of the best ways to get your services rated. Market research and surveys also involve many kinds of ways to get feedback from people.

Absolutely right. Employers shouldn't just stop at delivering services, they should ask their customer how they feel about the quality of the service rendered. It would help him to know things he should develop upon

Everyone loves to be rewarded for their efforts. Customers often don’t leave a review because they don’t have the time to do so. By offering them a reward, such as a discount code on future purchases, for a review, you can show your customers that you care about both their feedback and their valuable time.
[automerge]1640513577[/automerge]
Everyone loves to be rewarded for their efforts. Customers often don’t leave a review because they don’t have the time to do so. By offering them a reward, such as a discount code on future purchases, for a review, you can show your customers that you care about both their feedback and their valuable time.

Getting feed back is as if you are getting a reply or an out come from the clients or customers. It helps the business man to know exactly what he is offering to the public.

Getting feed back is as if you are getting a reply or an out come from the clients or customers. It helps the business man to know exactly what he is offering to the public.
Feedback is very important to a business just like you said. Whether negative or positive, it will help the business owner to know the areas he has to improve upon in order to satisfy customers.

Getting feedback is a vital part of the selling process. And every organization should emphasize this in her organization. I know for a fact that getting feed back online is still a huge thing in today's world, just depends on how this is perceived by customers. So the goal here is to make feedback part of the sales process so you know exactly what your customers are feeling.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds