Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

I've never been a big gamer, but I made the decision to buy a PS4 a couple years ago, so I try to play it at least once or twice a week. NBA 2k and GTA V are really the only two games I ever play. :yum:

Yeah. I hear you. I was into games a lot for a lot of years, then the desire for it left me almost a decade ago. I don't know if I will ever own a gaming console and play video games again.

Advertisement Placeholder
Just been going through the motions of life lately. Lots of schoolwork. :yum:

What have you been up to?

I've been going through the motions too, but mine has been working and every day necessities. I love it when I get to relax. :grinning:

Relaxation is always great. :yum:

Yes it is.

I forgot to mention that my neighbor's female cat gave birth to four baby kittens last night. They were asleep, so my wife and I were there for her as she had them. We told them later on that night and they saw them before getting back to sleep in order to get up for work early. My wife and I noticed that our three cats wondering what was going on from inside our place. We were up until day break making sure that the mama cat and kittens were all alright before going to bed.

Too many people have died for those rude young men to kneel like that.

I was outraged considering my grandpa is a purple heart medal recipient.

That's not all that happened. There was also three NFL teams that chose to wait until the end of the anthem to go out on the field, in order to avoid the controversy of having some players standing and some players kneeling.

Too many people have died for those rude young men to kneel like that.

I was outraged considering my grandpa is a purple heart medal recipient.

I completely agree with you. My grandfather was a purple heart medal recipient too. He served in WWII and the Korean War as well. He would be very upset to see what is taking place if he was alive today. This is very disgraceful and unpatriotic, to say the least. First of all, they are causing more division in this country. Secondly, they are ruining the joy of watching sports. This is very disgusting and they should all be ashamed of themselves.

I'm doing well. Just finished shooting hoops. How are you?

That's cool. It sounds like you got a good workout. I'm winding down after a busy day. My wife and I were helping out a family member with something. I'm going to relax, shower and head to bed early. I got some place to be tomorrow.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds