Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
Have fun with that.

I decided to take a nap today. I fell asleep at like 5:30, and I woke up right around midnight. I guess I'm going to be up all night now. :yum:

Thanks man. That's the way it always goes when that happens. You're gonna be a night owl tonight dude. :tongueout:

That's pretty much every night anyways. Just even more so tonight, I guess.

My wife and I are night owls, but don't stay up too late. There are nights though, like how you are tonight, where we cannot get to sleep at all. When that happens we end up sleeping in if we are able to.

My wife and I are night owls, but don't stay up too late. There are nights though, like how you are tonight, where we cannot get to sleep at all. When that happens we end up sleeping in if we are able to.

Yeah, I only have one class tomorrow since my other class was cancelled, and this class starts at 12:10. I'll probably sleep until 11, but there's no telling when I'll fall asleep. I also have an exam in that class that I definitely need to be studying for. :p

Yeah, I only have one class tomorrow since my other class was cancelled, and this class starts at 12:10. I'll probably sleep until 11, but there's no telling when I'll fall asleep. I also have an exam in that class that I definitely need to be studying for. :yum:

Sounds like a plan. Best of luck studying for your exam. I'm going to sleep now. Good night.

I know you'll be great. :yum:

How is everyone doing this evening? Hopefully the downtime earlier wasn't too much of an inconvenience for you guys. Personally, it really irritated me. :yum:

Thanks dude. I'm doing great this evening. I had a stressful day today, but everything is alright now. The downtime irritated me too. I'm glad the forum is back up. How has your day been?

Thanks dude. I'm doing great this evening. I had a stressful day today, but everything is alright now. The downtime irritated me too. I'm glad the forum is back up. How has your day been?

I had an exam that I got a 93 on, so I'm happy about that. Then I went and got a haircut, so now I have short hair again. Other than that, it's been a pretty normal day. I ran about a mile and a half a couple hours ago, since I have not ran at all this week. Now I'm watching football, Snapchatting peeps, and drinking beer.

I had an exam that I got a 93 on, so I'm happy about that. Then I went and got a haircut, so now I have short hair again. Other than that, it's been a pretty normal day. I ran about a mile and a half a couple hours ago, since I have not ran at all this week. Now I'm watching football, Snapchatting peeps, and drinking beer.

Congratulations on passing your exam with a high score. I sounds like you had a very productive day.

Appreciate it, buddy. I'm pretty sure the professor curved it, considering there's no way I actually made a 93. I probably made like a 73, and then he curved it like 20 points. :yum:

That's the way it usually happens in situations like that. I've had that happen to me before.

Lol, it happened on the first exam for this class too. I got a 58 on the first exam, and he decided to curve it 22 points, since the highest grade in the class was a 78. So, I ended up with an 80. :smile:

You lucky dog you. Similar stuff liked that happened in a few of my classes in the past too. It's so cool though. lol

Happy Saturday! What is everyone up to?

I'm watching the Vandy game, and then I'll start getting ready for work.

Hi Cameron. I hope you had a good day at work.

My day consisted of both relaxing and getting chores done. That made me tired. Overall my Saturday has been really good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds