Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

It's been a busy weekend. Steelers got the big win over Baltimore, so I'm happy. Le'Veon Bell finally looked good.

How was everyone's weekend?

Hi Cameron. I had a great weekend. I handed over one of my fb swap shops to someone. I might be doing the same thing with my other one down the road maybe. I'll see how it goes. I feel a whole lot better doing it though.

Advertisement Placeholder
Oh yeah, I'm in a few local Facebook pages like that, I just wasn't aware that they are called swap shops. :yum:

Yeah. Facebook groups that have been around for years. They added the "Buy, Sell, & Trade" feature a couple of years back. I head they have buy, sell, and trade pages now too. You reminded me of that when you mentioned it.

Yeah. Facebook groups that have been around for years. They added the "Buy, Sell, & Trade" feature a couple of years back. I head they have buy, sell, and trade pages now too. You reminded me of that when you mentioned it.

Facebook seems to have really taken over Craigslist and other types of sites with that feature.

Facebook seems to have really taken over Craigslist and other types of sites with that feature.

Absolutely. It seems fb wants to be everything to everyone. I know they want to dominate that area of the Internet just like everything else. It's all about the money, bottom line.

Hi, what has everyone been up to lately?

I've eaten at the same local Mexican restaurant for dinner three nights in a row. Tacos and margaritas are my life. :smile:

Ahhhh! Mexican food, the gift that keeps on giving. I love Mexican food. lol

I'm keeping busy. I've been taking it easy of and on today. It's raining outside right now. My wife and I are currently helping our neighbors out with their cat and kittens that she had. We're also helping to find homes for them too.

Ahhhh! Mexican food, the gift that keeps on giving. I love Mexican food. lol

I'm keeping busy. I've been taking it easy of and on today. It's raining outside right now. My wife and I are currently helping our neighbors out with their cat and kittens that she had. We're also helping to find homes for them too.

That's a lot of work. Are you going to keep one of the kittens yourself? :p

Those are unique names. My cat's name is Charlie. :smile:

Yes, they are. Kandy and Tinx are girls and Turbo is a boy. My wife and I love them a lot and they love us too.

I like your cat's name, Charlie. That's very cool.

Yes, they are. Kandy and Tinx are girls and Turbo is a boy. My wife and I love them a lot and they love us too.

I like your cat's name, Charlie. That's very cool.

My mom originally named her Leo, when she thought it was a male. Once she figured out that it was a female, she started calling her Charlie instead. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds