Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
Is that your first job? I got plenty of friends at the McDonald's where I live, so that's the only reason why I ever eat there.
No, I've had about 4 of them, I've just always been moving and cannot keep one for more than a couple months. Hopefully I'm not moving where I'm at, it's sort of a last resort job, it's not too bad to work at though.

Lol, I'm not a big McDonald's fan. That's probably one of my least favorites. :yum:

I love McDonald's. It's tastes good and it's very affordable too. I'll be sure to pick you up something next time I'm there. :tongueout:

No, I've had about 4 of them, I've just always been moving and cannot keep one for more than a couple months. Hopefully I'm not moving where I'm at, it's sort of a last resort job, it's not too bad to work at though.

Where else have you worked?

I love McDonald's. It's tastes good and it's very affordable too. I'll be sure to pick you up something next time I'm there. :tongueout:

Sounds good. I'll hold you to that. ;)

Where else have you worked?

Sounds good. I'll hold you to that. :wink:
I've worked for a little gas station, a datacenter (I was a janitor, you could call it, I didn't get to mess with all the gadgets and fun stuff) And I workd for a steak house. Out of all them, McDonalds has been the best so far.

You've gotten a wide variety of experience then. I cannot believe that McDonald's has been the best. :yum:
It's mostly laid back, I mean it's always busy but it's nothing too hard, running a grill and assembling food is all i really do, I was asked the other day to become a shift manager and now i'm a MiT (Manager In Training) and when I graduate highschool in a few months i'll be a full blown manager making $14 an hour. It's a great place for any person to work.

It's mostly laid back, I mean it's always busy but it's nothing too hard, running a grill and assembling food is all i really do, I was asked the other day to become a shift manager and now i'm a MiT (Manager In Training) and when I graduate highschool in a few months i'll be a full blown manager making $14 an hour. It's a great place for any person to work.

I assume you're making minimum wage at the moment? What's the minimum wage there?

Hello everyone. :smile:

Hey Ridley, how are you doing?

I'm doing good. Thanks. I'm just getting ready to turn in for the night? How about you?

I'm doing well. I had classes and then I hung out with friends for a little while. Then I came home and watched Thursday Night Football, but I ended up falling asleep and missing the second and third quarters of the game. I woke up right in time for the fourth though. :p

I'm doing well. I had classes and then I hung out with friends for a little while. Then I came home and watched Thursday Night Football, but I ended up falling asleep and missing the second and third quarters of the game. I woke up right in time for the fourth though. :yum:

That's cool. My wife and I watched Thursday night Football too. Our team won. It was awesome. :grinning:

It's also good to see New England lose. I didn't know that you're a Chiefs fan though. :yum:

My wife and I love the fact that the Patriots lost too. We were on cloud nine. Yep, My wife and I are gig time Kansas City Chiefs fans. :grinning:

What do you think of Alex Smith? Is his time running out in Kansas City?

I really like Alex Smith, but at the same time I think his time is running out in Kansas City. This might be the year that we make it all the way. I can see him going to another team though.

I really like Alex Smith, but at the same time I think his time is running out in Kansas City. This might be the year that we make it all the way. I can see him going to another team though.

He's probably got like 3-4 seasons left, but he's probably going to be out of Kansas City either after this season or after next season.

He's probably got like 3-4 seasons left, but he's probably going to be out of Kansas City either after this season or after next season.

I agree about the time that he has left in his career and I also think that he'll leave KC this season, or the next as well.

Well, Good night. I gotta be somewhere tomorrow. I gotta get me some sleep. :smile:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds