Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making your partner feel special

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
What do you usually do to make your partner feel special? Do you buy something for them, plan a surprise of some sort, sing to them, sit together and tell them how much they mean to you and how much you love them, or do you do something else?

We all have a busy life but I feel it's extremely important to take some time out and appreciate everything our partners do for us and our family. Even if you think they know how much you love them, trust me, they love hearing it from you. Say it, express it as much as possible. The more the merrier. 😊

You have a very nice point. It is important that we constantly remind our loved ones that we love and care for them. This will increase the bond we have with each other.

What do you usually do to make your partner feel special? Do you buy something for them, plan a surprise of some sort, sing to them, sit together and tell them how much they mean to you and how much you love them, or do you do something else?

We all have a busy life but I feel it's extremely important to take some time out and appreciate everything our partners do for us and our family. Even if you think they know how much you love them, trust me, they love hearing it from you. Say it, express it as much as possible. The more the merrier. 😊
Okay, so how badly did you screw up?

LOL

Women like to dine out. Just make sure it's not cheap as in respect to what her personality is. Anyway, though, of course, all fast food is incredibly expensive, but still treat it like it isn't.

I like to surprise my wife with gifts, not just around her birthday. But her birthday was last Friday and I got her markers that she had on her Amazon wishlist.

She loves having me around, which is a challenge since we live in different cities. So I surprise her with my presence.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest