Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
$8.50 is pretty good for McDonald's. Minimum wage is $7.25 here as well.
If i'm not mistaken that's the national minimum wage. Ohio is $8.15 so I might get a job in Ohio at another McDonalds, I live literally 5 mins from the one across the river from me but Ohio requires you to have a work permit and blah blah blah.

Hey there. My weekend was great. I'm heading to bed now after a long nights work here. How was your weekend?

My weekend has been pretty good. I worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday like usual, but they were pretty easy work days. I need to go to bed as well, since I have to be up around nine.

Have a goodnight, Ridley.

My weekend has been pretty good. I worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday like usual, but they were pretty easy work days. I need to go to bed as well, since I have to be up around nine.

Have a goodnight, Ridley.

That's good. Sounds like a plan. You have a good night too.

Hey guys, what was everyone up to this weekend?

I hope everyone has a great week.

Hey there @Cameron. I have spent the weekend and the beginning of the week cleaning up around the place. My wife and I got rid of some furniture and are rearranging the living room. after that, it's on to general cleaning of everything. We are getting ready for usual Fall fun activities in the weeks to come and want everything nice and clean.

What have you been up to?

Hey there @Cameron. I have spent the weekend and the beginning of the week cleaning up around the place. My wife and I got rid of some furniture and are rearranging the living room. after that, it's on to general cleaning of everything. We are getting ready for usual Fall fun activities in the weeks to come and want everything nice and clean.

What have you been up to?

This weekend was just work nonstop. It was a longgggg weekend. Fortunately, I finally got NBA 2k18 in the mail today, and I've been playing it for the last couple hours.

This weekend was just work nonstop. It was a longgggg weekend. Fortunately, I finally got NBA 2k18 in the mail today, and I've been playing it for the last couple hours.

At least you got a break to have some fun. That's cool. I remember when I had video games and could not wait for my new game to come through the mail to play it. That was a very long time ago for me. I played the games I got like a marathon when I got them. I had a blast.

At least you got a break to have some fun. That's cool. I remember when I had video games and could not wait for my new game to come through the mail to play it. That was a very long time ago for me. I played the games I got like a marathon when I got them. I had a blast.

I've never been a big gamer, but I made the decision to buy a PS4 a couple years ago, so I try to play it at least once or twice a week. NBA 2k and GTA V are really the only two games I ever play. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds