Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelancer

I never thought I would become a freelancer and work online until I lost my job I had a really well paying job but I lost my job due to the corona pandemic. When I lost my job I started freelancing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I never thought I would become a freelancer and work online until I lost my job I had a really well paying job but I lost my job due to the corona pandemic. When I lost my job I started freelancing.
Have you thought after the pandemic has passed, to resume your offline activities, i.e. to look for a job like the one you used to have, or do you think it is better to stay as a freelancer?

Communication skill is a skill that everybody needs, even freelancers to be able to communicate effectively with potential clients and customers

Communication skill is a skill that everybody needs, even freelancers to be able to communicate effectively with potential clients and customers
Very well, this skill is of utmost importance, because if it is absent, it is very likely that the objectives will not be achieved. Communication must be fluid with clients and above all honest, when there is honesty it is more likely that the client will prefer our services.

To be a successful freelancer especially now that you're just starting out as a freelancer, you will need to be very dedicated to your tasks or jobs you've collected to do for your clients because as you know, this will go a long way to how these clients see you

Freelancing is very lucrative provided you have the knowledge and understanding of how to get your jops postings on freelancing platforms.

To be a successful freelancer especially now that you're just starting out as a freelancer, you will need to be very dedicated to your tasks or jobs you've collected to do for your clients because as you know, this will go a long way to how these clients see you
I have read that dedication is essential to develop as a freelancer and give a good image to customers, so they are more likely to request our services again.

Freelancing is very lucrative provided you have the knowledge and understanding of how to get your jops postings on freelancing platforms.
Of course, it is necessary in every freelancer to have knowledge, otherwise you can not assume any kind of commitment because the result will be negative.

There is a site called freelancer dot com, If you want to earn from freelancing, you can try this site, it is less competitive than fiverr or upwork. I have account on this site but I never worked.

Thanks for this information about freelancing. Being trusted is another requirement needed as most freelancing jobs are now of online than offline jobs today. And also ability to deliver on the due date makes it sweeter.

There is a site called freelancer dot com, If you want to earn from freelancing, you can try this site, it is less competitive than fiverr or upwork. I have account on this site but I never worked.
Excellent information @Nomad, until now I did not know the existence of freelancer dot com, and if it is less competitive than fiverr or upwork, I think it favors new workers, who want to venture as freelancers, as they will surely have more opportunity.

I think you have said it all , you need to be very good at what you do, have a portfolio, and be consistent. Focus on a niche and be a master at it. Those are the main things you need to be a freelancer.

Freelancer Site is just one of the very best freelancing site you can easily utilize to create cash. Nevertheless, a few of the important things needed coming from you as a consultant is actually, great inter link, desktop computer, higher earnings abilities as well as continuous energy source

I think you have said it all , you need to be very good at what you do, have a portfolio, and be consistent. Focus on a niche and be a master at it. Those are the main things you need to be a freelancer.
That's key @Trexxxy, concentration on a certain niche and being a master or being among the best. In case you lack this, it's hard to keep up with the competition.
Freelancer Site is just one of the very best freelancing site you can easily utilize to create cash. Nevertheless, a few of the important things needed coming from you as a consultant is actually, great inter link, desktop computer, higher earnings abilities as well as continuous energy source
It is something necessary but few of us have commented, you must have a continuous power source, and also a stable internet connection. For now a person who does not have these points, it is difficult to advance as a freelancer.

As a freelancer, one is not tied to any of the traditional 9 to 5 type of job situations. You're your own boss here and determine what work load you can take and which you don't want. You must always be goal oriented to be successful freelancing

An independent freelancer that knows his worth will always make money for himself because he knows why he opted to want to be freelancer in the first place. This gives him the time to deliver on as many jobs as he can deliver to make money

Excellent information @Nomad, until now I did not know the existence of freelancer dot com, and if it is less competitive than fiverr or upwork, I think it favors new workers, who want to venture as freelancers, as they will surely have more opportunity.
Freelancer is just like Upwork, where you will have to bid on available jobs. When I knew about Freelancer, I was already earning on udemy, so I did not care to look for jobs even though I had account.

As a freelancer, one is not tied to any of the traditional 9 to 5 type of job situations. You're your own boss here and determine what work load you can take and which you don't want. You must always be goal oriented to be successful freelancing
Very important your statement, the self-employed must know how far to assume responsibility in the commitments he acquires, he should not commit himself if he is not sure of fulfilling them. Because if he wants to achieve recognition, he must be responsible.
Freelancer is just like Upwork, where you will have to bid on available jobs. When I knew about Freelancer, I was already earning on udemy, so I did not care to look for jobs even though I had account.
Yes of course, I suppose that also in freelancer there is competition, so you must bid to get the job, however you said before that there is not as much competition as in fiverr.

If you want to be a successful freelancer there should be somebody who has strong negotiation skills and the ability to be able to retain clients continuously.

An independent freelancer that knows his worth will always make money for himself because he knows why he opted to want to be freelancer in the first place. This gives him the time to deliver on as many jobs as he can deliver to make money
The amount of work will be in accordance with the time availability of the freelancer, in this case your earnings will depend on it. When you decide to offer this service you must take into account the responsibility you assume, because according to your performance you can create a good image for your clients.

Yes of course, I suppose that also in freelancer there is competition, so you must bid to get the job, however you said before that there is not as much competition as in fiverr.
Fiverr and Upwork are very competitive. Getting approved on Upwork is really hard, However, freelancer is easy. However, this does not mean clients are waiting for you to award you job contracts, you still need to work hard

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds