Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelancer

For you to make money from freelancing, you need to have high income skills like Digital media marketing, content writing, app development and UI/UX design. However, you can also start with the one you have

Advertisement Placeholder
For you to make money from freelancing, you need to have high income skills like Digital media marketing, content writing, app development and UI/UX design. However, you can also start with the one you have
having higher in the mad skills is very important in order to make more money from freelance marketplace. More so, internet as make it pretty much easier to acquire and his case provided one is ready to learn.

Being a freelancer is truly one of the best ways to earn money right now. As you said, one should have the specific skills such as writing, graphic design or programming. Then have a platform such as Fiverr or Upwork to promote the skill. Also, you should make sure that both you and your client or freelancing sites agree on the type of payment system you are going to use.
When the freelancer is looking for clients, many times they do not take into account small details such as the method of payment, they are waiting to close the deal with the client. That is why it is important what you say in your publication, both should reach agreements on this, in order to avoid complications when finishing the job.
Yes, I believe that you can develop some other skills in addition to the one you have, as this will increase the possibility of getting more applications. However, I believe that you should perfect the one you have, in order to stand out in the competition with other qualified freelancers.

"Freelancer is someone who works independently offering their services to companies or other people, and who manages their time and their way of working autonomously".
Since I have been in Bizdustria I have learned about many topics, and I am very interested in working as a freelancer. To assume this responsibility you must meet several requirements among which I can name: Ability in the work you want to do, availability of time to fulfill it, having a portfolio to show your services, etc. What other requirements are necessary, to become a successful Freelancer?
You must have proficiency in the skill you want to freelance. You also need good communication skills, time management, good customer relation, and also you need a good network of other freelancers with whom you share ideas.

"Freelancer is someone who works independently offering their services to companies or other people, and who manages their time and their way of working autonomously".
Since I have been in Bizdustria I have learned about many topics, and I am very interested in working as a freelancer. To assume this responsibility you must meet several requirements among which I can name: Ability in the work you want to do, availability of time to fulfill it, having a portfolio to show your services, etc. What other requirements are necessary, to become a successful Freelancer?
The other Requirement you need is your ability to close a sale to a customer. If you can't close sales then you will find it hard to get clients.

You must have proficiency in the skill you want to freelance. You also need good communication skills, time management, good customer relation, and also you need a good network of other freelancers with whom you share ideas.
@Tolumi You have left important and valuable points, and it makes me think that you work as a freelancer, because analyzing your writing I understand the importance of "communication skills, time management, good relationship with the client". Having this in mind plus, the skill offered, there are many possibilities to reach the goal as a freelancer.
The other Requirement you need is your ability to close a sale to a customer. If you can't close sales then you will find it hard to get clients.
By having a good communication, you can reach an agreement with customers and in turn close the deal. Many times opportunities are lost when there is no fluid communication that allows you to negotiate and close the deal with the client.

Freelancing is one of the cool ways of making money on the internet. freelancing is good for you if you are some special skills you can offer a wide range of people in the marketplace.
Freelancing is actually a very good way for one to make money online but one thing that's What every woman should understand about it is that you have to have a cool digital skills that you can offer so I should be able to make money on any of those freelancing platforms.

I am not a freelancer but one thing I know about freelancing is that you must horn your skill on that particular aspect you intend to render your services.

Freelancers are people that works independently for a web sites or other set of people by offering their hard work for compensation , there are many freelancing sites out .

To become successful in the freelancing world, you need to be consistent. Have it in the back of your mind that there are others before you, and the competition is very tough. You might not start attracting customers instantly.

The process of becoming a successful freelancer equally involves one having keen interest coupled with skills in one's area of freelancing. One also do need a great deal of commitment in order to succeed.

I am not a freelancer but one thing I know about freelancing is that you must horn your skill on that particular aspect you intend to render your services.
This is something that I consider very important, you must "boost" the skills you offer in a freelance site. This is due to the great competition that exists in these sites where the best will always win, unless the prices are below the offer of others.
Freelancers are people that works independently for a web sites or other set of people by offering their hard work for compensation , there are many freelancing sites out .
It is true, freelance work is offered on the web on a site intended for it, or on other sites where the services are required. I even think that offline, freelance work is also in demand.
To become successful in the freelancing world, you need to be consistent. Have it in the back of your mind that there are others before you, and the competition is very tough. You might not start attracting customers instantly.
What you describe is a key word to perform well as a freelancer, "perseverance" because without it, an imminent failure is sure to come. Because certainly the competition and the lack of jobs can be demotivating.

You are very right when it comes to freelancing as anyone that want to excel as a freelancer he or she must have been to horn his or her skills to the highest level.

The process of becoming a successful freelancer equally involves one having keen interest coupled with skills in one's area of freelancing. One also do need a great deal of commitment in order to succeed.
Of course, interest is important when you want to venture as a freelancer and in any business! This is a motivator to do your best. As for the commitment, if it does not exist, surely the clients will not be kept, since it would denote their lack when presenting the requested works.

If you will one day want to be a successful freelancer then you must have to be very good to listening to attention so that you will be able to know exactly what your clients want you to do.

If you will one day want to be a successful freelancer then you must have to be very good to listening to attention so that you will be able to know exactly what your clients want you to do.
You have described something important, and that is to pay full attention to the client, in order to deliver a job that meets all the requirements. This in turn will give them satisfaction and therefore it is very likely that they will request our services again and the best thing is that we will be recommended.

It depends on the niche you belong to. If you are a writer, you need to be versatile in many areas for money. SEO, blogposts, CV, SOP, and others require expertise. For designing, you need to be more creative and able to deliver what the clients want.

Remember if you're writing for forums you're a freelancer also. Cos you're doing it at your own convenient time and also remotely.

It depends on the niche you belong to. If you are a writer, you need to be versatile in many areas for money. SEO, blogposts, CV, SOP, and others require expertise. For designing, you need to be more creative and able to deliver what the clients want.
Your post is very correct, as it all depends on the niche in which you want to develop your skills. But even so I believe that the skills described can be unified and in all of them experience is necessary, knowledge, and in the case of graphic designer creativity is indispensable.
Remember if you're writing for forums you're a freelancer also. Cos you're doing it at your own convenient time and also remotely.
You are absolutely right @Sincerem and I had not thought about it, because self-employed means "Who works on his own, who is not a salaried employee of a certain company" and working in forums is working on our own and according to our time availability.

If you're a professional writer, you can earn money working on various freelancing marketplace. Like, fiverr, upwork snd flexjob.com.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds