Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelancer

Since you are interested to be a freelancer , the most important thing is just for you to learn a skill but try as much as possible to avoid learning a saturated skill. This will prevent you from having to face a serious competition.

So, have you been working on Freelancer? Do you really think that it is worth trying? As far as I think, the site has much competition in there, but majority of the freelancer manage to get a job, right?

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to have a skill that you are willing to monetize and people are in the month of. Copywriting and mobile development is one of the most highly in-demand freelance skills.

You need to have some soft skills like time management and communication skills if you want to Excel in the free lancing space because it is not going to be busy

So, have you been working on Freelancer? Do you really think that it is worth trying? As far as I think, the site has much competition in there, but majority of the freelancer manage to get a job, right?
I am not a freelancer yet.. no time to focus on advertisement although I have account in a freelance platform. I can't specifically tell us how the platform is but obviously there are competitions you have to face.

Freelancing is not a easy job to everyone, freelancer's required extra qualifications among others, then they effectively attracts the job providers attention,

LoL, writing on bizdustry and other platforms is freelancing also. But I have an account on Fiverr though. I am not yet very consistent on the platform.
The platforms requires a lot of dedication if you are thinking of succeeding. You will meet a lot of people who are even better and more experience in your areas of concentration, you have to face them.

The platforms requires a lot of dedication if you are thinking of succeeding. You will meet a lot of people who are even better and more experience in your areas of concentration, you have to face them.
Of course, anybody who wants to succeed in freelancing must be able to dedicate a lot of time. You need to learn from people who are actually successful already because they will teach you their secrets.

Freelancing is not a easy job to everyone, freelancer's required extra qualifications among others, then they effectively attracts the job providers attention,
Definitely, it is not everybody that will succeed in freelancing because it requires a lot of work and good skills. It also requires a lot time and consistency.

Of course, anybody who wants to succeed in freelancing must be able to dedicate a lot of time. You need to learn from people who are actually successful already because they will teach you their secrets.
I don't know if there is any secret in this area of online business. I was just believing that what will be needed is just a good marketing strategy and a top understanding of the skill you have to offer in the platform.

I don't know if there is any secret in this area of online business. I was just believing that what will be needed is just a good marketing strategy and a top understanding of the skill you have to offer in the platform.
If there is no secret then everybody will be making money equally. When I mean secret, it does not mean it is evil secrecy but something experts are doing to succeed.

If there is no secret then everybody will be making money equally. When I mean secret, it does not mean it is evil secrecy but something experts are doing to succeed.
Freelancing is not like forex trading that the secret lies in technical and fundamental analysis. This one is just to market your skill and have positive rating enough for people to trust you with their works and responsibilities.

Freelancing is not like forex trading that the secret lies in technical and fundamental analysis. This one is just to market your skill and have positive rating enough for people to trust you with their works and responsibilities.
if you want to succeed in freelancing you need to have a very good marketing strategy. Someone who taught me freelancing sometime said that you need to be good in copywriting if you want people to hire you because it will teach you how to market your skills to people.

Freelancing might not be that easy. However, there are many freelancers who have been making good money when they get the right kind of opportunity in order to make good money online.

if you want to succeed in freelancing you need to have a very good marketing strategy. Someone who taught me freelancing sometime said that you need to be good in copywriting if you want people to hire you because it will teach you how to market your skills to people.
If you have passed through this learning process I believe you should also be earning something profitable with freelancing , with this you could have also help me on how to go about it successfully. Although I don't have a skill yet but I can learn.

If you have passed through this learning process I believe you should also be earning something profitable with freelancing , with this you could have also help me on how to go about it successfully. Although I don't have a skill yet but I can learn.
Freelancing is not something I want to do full time because I have a lot of limited time. There are a lot of things I am engaged on currently and therefore I'm not active. I have a fiverr account but I am not active like I stated. I can't even teach someone currently.

Freelancing might not be that easy. However, there are many freelancers who have been making good money when they get the right kind of opportunity in order to make good money online.
I don't think any online business is easy but with the right skills and knowledge you will succeed. freelancing requires a lot of patience and persistence if you want to succeed on it.

I don't think any online business is easy but with the right skills and knowledge you will succeed. freelancing requires a lot of patience and persistence if you want to succeed on it.

Nothing in the this world is easy, especially making money. Many people might think that making money online is quite easy. However, I think that making money online is pretty much straightforward process in certain cases only, but this does not mean that it is easy to do so.

Nothing in the this world is easy, especially making money. Many people might think that making money online is quite easy. However, I think that making money online is pretty much straightforward process in certain cases only, but this does not mean that it is easy to do so.
Definitely, this is one thing people need to understand properly. There is no way of making money is easy that is why you need to put in a lot of work. If you learn the proper things making money online will be straight forward for you.

Doing business and making money online is never easy but when you are doing the right business usung the right skills , everything you are doing online will be easy .

Definitely, this is one thing people need to understand properly. There is no way of making money is easy that is why you need to put in a lot of work. If you learn the proper things making money online will be straight forward for you.

I usually work for several hours in a day in order to make money. I know that working hard and working like a smart person is the key to making more money and this is what I have been doing right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds