Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelancer

Fiverr and Upwork are very competitive. Getting approved on Upwork is really hard, However, freelancer is easy. However, this does not mean clients are waiting for you to award you job contracts, you still need to work hard
You are correct @Nomad it is not just being self-employed, you must meet specific requirements to be taken into account, that is why I posted the thread, as I have read of many who have found it hard or are finding it difficult to get their services contracted.

Advertisement Placeholder
to be a successful freelancer you need many things ,
you need to have your personal computer ,and also a good Internet connection,having these things you also need to be educated

to be a successful freelancer you need many things ,
you need to have your personal computer ,and also a good Internet connection,having these things you also need to be educated
Apart from the points you just highlighted @Stylex, it is very important to be responsible and honest. By complying with your clients you are more likely to be sought after again for your services.

Apart from the points you just highlighted @Stylex, it is very important to be responsible and honest. By complying with your clients you are more likely to be sought after again for your services.
yes that's true it is very important to be honest and responsible ,not even in terms of business but in every aspects of your life you need to be honest ,and In everything you do ,honesty is the best policy

To become a successful freelancer, you need to be educated (I mean you should be able to read and write proficiently). Also, you need to learn new skills from those that have been into it before.
I think one of the major ways that people can end some good amount of money online it by being in freelancer full stop and you can start being a freelancer by learning a digital skill that you can use to be earning money online.

Freelance marketplace is very competitive, you need expert level skills to survive the competition. If you have general skills, consider developing your skills so that you can get better prospects on freelance marketplaces.

Ability to sniff and position yourself in front of the right market. Ability to sell- email marketing, digital marketing and the likes, a commitment to work and patience

Well, there are so many things to do online as a freelancer which can be very well culpable of paying you the amount of money that you want especially those that can join affiliate marketing.

yes that's true it is very important to be honest and responsible ,not even in terms of business but in every aspects of your life you need to be honest ,and In everything you do ,honesty is the best policy
I even think that honesty and responsibility are so important, that it should be our calling card in life @Stylex. This way we stay away from problems and inconveniences because we are transparent at work and in everyday life.

I even think that honesty and responsibility are so important, that it should be our calling card in life @Stylex. This way we stay away from problems and inconveniences because we are transparent at work and in everyday life.
[/QUOTE
factual statement, the best way to stay Away from problems is to be honest ,, I believe when you're honest in everything you do , all other things will be addition into you , all you have to do is to be honest

Exactly what we are talking about @Stylex, honesty is paramount and the rest comes only as an afterthought, we should always keep it this way and we will surely do very well in life.

Being a freelancer is truly one of the best ways to earn money right now. As you said, one should have the specific skills such as writing, graphic design or programming. Then have a platform such as Fiverr or Upwork to promote the skill. Also, you should make sure that both you and your client or freelancing sites agree on the type of payment system you are going to use.

Being a freelancer is truly one of the best ways to earn money right now. As you said, one should have the specific skills such as writing, graphic design or programming. Then have a platform such as Fiverr or Upwork to promote the skill. Also, you should make sure that both you and your client or freelancing sites agree on the type of payment system you are going to use.
The important point you highlight is the payment agreement.
On the other hand, having the right and reliable platform like the ones you mentioned, but you must stand out in the skill, as the competition is high in view of the experience of other people on the site.

"Freelancer is someone who works independently offering their services to companies or other people, and who manages their time and their way of working autonomously".
Since I have been in Bizdustria I have learned about many topics, and I am very interested in working as a freelancer. To assume this responsibility you must meet several requirements among which I can name: Ability in the work you want to do, availability of time to fulfill it, having a portfolio to show your services, etc. What other requirements are necessary, to become a successful Freelancer?
To be successful as a freelancer, i think one of the basic requirement is that you must be skilled at what you do.
If possible, ensure to create an attractive profile and upload certifications.
The competition on freelancing sites is very high, so one needs to keep up.

To be successful as a freelancer, i think one of the basic requirement is that you must be skilled at what you do.
You should upload the certificates that accredit you in the area to perform, it is not only to offer the services, it is to demonstrate that you have the ability to meet customer requirements.

Competition is inevitable, so you must be good to be among the best and thus be chosen and well paid.

If you can master the art of freelancing , then you will keep earning better income online , but you need to be a skilled writer and be able to be a creative and attractive writer.

"Freelancer is someone who works independently offering their services to companies or other people, and who manages their time and their way of working autonomously".
Since I have been in Bizdustria I have learned about many topics, and I am very interested in working as a freelancer. To assume this responsibility you must meet several requirements among which I can name: Ability in the work you want to do, availability of time to fulfill it, having a portfolio to show your services, etc. What other requirements are necessary, to become a successful Freelancer?
Acquiring good skills. It's not just enough to do things that anyone can do such as commenting on post. Good freelancer earners are those with soft skills, they are really sorted out for

Since you are interested to be a freelancer , the most important thing is just for you to learn a skill but try as much as possible to avoid learning a saturated skill. This will prevent you from having to face a serious competition.

Freelancing is not something you will venture into today and begin to make money immediately because it takes time. You need to learn a very good skill like graphics designing, web designing and so many others. You need to sign up on freelancing platforms like fiverr and so many of them and begin to apply for jobs. It may take time but if you are consistent enough you can become successful.

Freelancing is not something you will venture into today and begin to make money immediately because it takes time. You need to learn a very good skill like graphics designing, web designing and so many others. You need to sign up on freelancing platforms like fiverr and so many of them and begin to apply for jobs. It may take time but if you are consistent enough you can become successful.
That is what I have been able to observe about freelancing , it is never a get rich quick scheme. However that does not mean that you will succeed but we will need a lot of time and dedication. Are you a freelancer?

That is what I have been able to observe about freelancing , it is never a get rich quick scheme. However that does not mean that you will succeed but we will need a lot of time and dedication. Are you a freelancer?
LoL, writing on bizdustry and other platforms is freelancing also. But I have an account on Fiverr though. I am not yet very consistent on the platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds