Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelancer

Freelancing is one of the cool ways of making money on the internet. freelancing is good for you if you are some special skills you can offer a wide range of people in the marketplace.

The freelancing market is becoming tougher day by day. I remember people applying for freelancing jobs on platforms like freelancer, people per hour, Fiverr, Elance, etc and very few of them used to get orders daily and only a few people were able to get selected. It is becoming tougher by every passage of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
To be a very successful freelancer, you must be very skilled too in putting up very good and attractive advertising for your jobs or figs whenever you go about putting up your advertisement anywhere. You must be very smart at doing this too

To be a very successful freelancer, you must be very skilled too in putting up very good and attractive advertising for your jobs or figs whenever you go about putting up your advertisement anywhere. You must be very smart at doing this too
It is very good your suggestion, the marketing to advertise the skills to offer! It will have to be attractive and eye-catching to attract the attention of potential customers. This way you will have a great chance to start quickly as a freelancer.

A freelancer needs so much time and patience to learn. This is what would enable them to succeed in the long run. Without this , they give up easily.

If I want to start making money on the internet all over again, I will always choose to be a freelancer. Freelancing offers you lot of free time if you know what you're doing.

A freelancer needs so much time and patience to learn. This is what would enable them to succeed in the long run. Without this , they give up easily.
Yes, I guess you have to have time to meet client deadlines, and a lot of patience to wait for the applications to start coming in. I understand that in the beginning it's not easy to get a job, so you have to wait for the applications to start coming in and make yourself known.

Freelancing is of no doubt one of the most profitable skills in which anyone can venture into and make a whole lot of money but you must learn the necessary skills and choose a very lucrative niche.

Freelancing is of no doubt one of the most profitable skills in which anyone can venture into and make a whole lot of money but you must learn the necessary skills and choose a very lucrative niche.
The problem with choosing a niche that is very lucrative is that it doesn't guarantee that you will be good at it. You must first develop the skill of what you really like and are passionate about, so that you can do it well and be able to compete with other freelancers who are very good at that skill.

To be successful in freelancing you need to have the knowledge and skill on the niches you want to work with and also make yourself unique by developing your skill always.

It's a good gesture setting up an account with the freelancing sites and there is no doubt that people are making money there. It's just not working for me. Most of the freelancing sites require you to pay some amount for your gigs to be showcased, and if you are operating on a free membership, you will not be hired.

It's a good gesture setting up an account with the freelancing sites and there is no doubt that people are making money there. It's just not working for me. Most of the freelancing sites require you to pay some amount for your gigs to be showcased, and if you are operating on a free membership, you will not be hired.
Are these sites really like that? do you have to pay for a membership? I thought they were all free memberships. Paying does not guarantee that you will be effective for a specific job, as they are chosen by clients and they will always search among the best.

You first have to consider building your skills. You will have to build skills like graphic designing, writing, video editing, programming, website development etc. Once you have skills you can join a freelancer site like upwork, fiverr, etc. You will have to work for small payment in the beginning and gradually build your reputation.

You first have to consider building your skills. You will have to build skills like graphic designing, writing, video editing, programming, website development etc. Once you have skills you can join a freelancer site like upwork, fiverr, etc. You will have to work for small payment in the beginning and gradually build your reputation.
Your publication makes it clear that I will not arrive with a high profit nor at the same level as the more experienced ones, in the skill that I must have already developed. I should ask for a lower payment for my services, while I make myself known and then gradually increase it, according to my reputation.

Free lancing is quite a good way to make money but the person needs to have a skill that is in demand in the market and as such he will be able to benefit from it

Many features of a freelancer must also include the ability to take insults and corrections from clients. Some clients are not patient enough and are usually rational. I have learned how to be patient.

Many features of a freelancer must also include the ability to take insults and corrections from clients. Some clients are not patient enough and are usually rational. I have learned how to be patient.
Many freelancers may be willing to be insulted. Personally, if I became a freelancer, I would not accept insults from anyone! I would rather lose a client than accept disrespect! As for patience, I agree, we all need to control ourselves and keep calm at all times.

If I am going to start all over again I would like to become a freelancer. doing freelance job gives you the time to work at your pace. It is more or less a way of becoming your own boss.

If I am going to start all over again I would like to become a freelancer. doing freelance job gives you the time to work at your pace. It is more or less a way of becoming your own boss.
It is a good way to describe autonomous, since we do not have a boss and we choose the work we want to do according to the availability of time. However this is relative, if a client wants a job for a date and you don't want to miss the opportunity, you will have to work at their pace and not yours.

After working in a news agency for many years, my father gave up on job and became a freelance journalist. He struggled but managed to become successful. I took inspiration from him to become a freelancer.

After working in a news agency for many years, my father gave up on job and became a freelance journalist. He struggled but managed to become successful. I took inspiration from him to become a freelancer.
Your father's experience was excellent and the best thing is that he left that motivation in you to opt for self-employment. An example to follow, self-employment for what is described in the publications and for its benefits, is the path that all members should follow.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds