Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelancer

If you're a professional writer, you can earn money working on various freelancing marketplace. Like, fiverr, upwork snd flexjob.com.
I didn't know about flexjob.com, it's the first time I read about it, in fact I like writing, this is my skill, what do you think I should have besides this skill, to achieve success, because this is the main idea, to work and at the same time to be recognized for my work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't know about flexjob.com, it's the first time I read about it, in fact I like writing, this is my skill, what do you think I should have besides this skill, to achieve success, because this is the main idea, to work and at the same time to be recognized for my work.
Interesting one dear, that you've show interest to earn from flexjob.com. but unfortunately for you, flexjob is a freelance marketplace where you must upgrade membership to earn from it. But its legit, you can check their rating at trust-pilot.

freelance job is one where a person works for themselves,rather than for a company. While freelancers do take on contract work for companies and organizations, they are ultimately self-employed.

Interesting one dear, that you've show interest to earn from flexjob.com. but unfortunately for you, flexjob is a freelance marketplace where you must upgrade membership to earn from it. But its legit, you can check their rating at trust-pilot.
Now with what you have described about flexjob.com I discard the idea, I don't need to leave money in memberships even though they are legitimate sites. Now I am in a situation where I just need to earn and save as much as possible, otherwise I will not reach what I want.

I have always heard about being a freelancer. I have no experience of being a freelancer yet. Its good to know that there are competitions in those freelancing platforms. Competitions will bring out the best from people. It makes them excited in their freelancing jobs. I think it also makes them a little bit nervous.
Trust me. When it comes to doing freelancing jobs online, the best bet for you to get a job is when the competition is very very low.

Now with what you have described about flexjob.com I discard the idea, I don't need to leave money in memberships even though they are legitimate sites. Now I am in a situation where I just need to earn and save as much as possible, otherwise I will not reach what I want.
Laughs, I understand what you really mean. Then it is good as you've discarded flexjob.com to save up with other means to reach your desired saving limit.

Laughs, I understand what you really mean. Then it is good as you've discarded flexjob.com to save up with other means to reach your desired saving limit.
For now for me that is important, so I have thought about the opportunity to work as a freelancer, but for that I need to have full knowledge of what I'm going to get, and the requirements in the places where they hire. I know that apart from the ability there are small details that are complementary, what I am looking for to have better preparation.

For now for me that is important, so I have thought about the opportunity to work as a freelancer, but for that I need to have full knowledge of what I'm going to get, and the requirements in the places where they hire. I know that apart from the ability there are small details that are complementary, what I am looking for to have better preparation.
Its good as you've taking your time to evaluate your needs to ascertain how you want it and what you reallynwant to learn, in order to get going with freelancing.

Its good as you've taking your time to evaluate your needs to ascertain how you want it and what you reallynwant to learn, in order to get going with freelancing.
Yes, I usually like to know and understand before making decisions, because sometimes when I don't analyze well, things don't work out as I expect them to, correctly. That is the reason why I like to ask and clarify doubts in all the subjects I need to.

Yes, I usually like to know and understand before making decisions, because sometimes when I don't analyze well, things don't work out as I expect them to, correctly. That is the reason why I like to ask and clarify doubts in all the subjects I need to.
Its good as you've been doing to always ask seek others opinion before taking your own bold decision going into it. Because it will be worrying when it doesn't work out for you.

Its good as you've been doing to always ask seek others opinion before taking your own bold decision going into it. Because it will be worrying when it doesn't work out for you.
I believe that the great majority of the members that are here, we seek to learn and clarify doubts since it is one of the great benefits of this platform. Since it has given me good results, I try to investigate and learn from the most experienced, to walk with firm steps in my decisions.

I believe that the great majority of the members that are here, we seek to learn and clarify doubts since it is one of the great benefits of this platform. Since it has given me good results, I try to investigate and learn from the most experienced, to walk with firm steps in my decisions.
That is reasonable of you dear. You should always make researches, ask questions by creating questionaire threads here and experienced members will look into your burden.

freelance job is one where a person works for themselves,rather than for a company. While freelancers do take on contract work for companies and organizations, they are ultimately self-employed.
As you describe it, freelancing is independent of any company. What kind of work of this type do you think can be started in addition to those mentioned above, with little or no resources?

I have been working as a freelancer for some years now. And I must confess that the trend is vastly going. Over the years I have tried to expand my skills to become more versatile. There are thousands of people out there in Fiverr and Upwork but getting a job from them is hard.

I have been working as a freelancer for some years now. And I must confess that the trend is vastly going. Over the years I have tried to expand my skills to become more versatile. There are thousands of people out there in Fiverr and Upwork but getting a job from them is hard.
Having experience as a freelancer, what recommendations can you leave on the subject, for those of us who are interested in becoming a freelancer? I know it is difficult because of the competition and the great skills that the more experienced ones must have.

Having experience as a freelancer, what recommendations can you leave on the subject, for those of us who are interested in becoming a freelancer? I know it is difficult because of the competition and the great skills that the more experienced ones must have.
I would say one has to have a particular niche first. I began by writing personal opinions on sports, politics and I made some money from them. Later, I realized I have a passion for poetry, although it was born out of love.
Currently, I am now writing and designing a CV, Statement of Purpose (SOP). My next target is learning SEO writing as I have turned in some job offers because I have little knowledge about it.

"Freelancer is someone who works independently offering their services to companies or other people, and who manages their time and their way of working autonomously".
Since I have been in Bizdustria I have learned about many topics, and I am very interested in working as a freelancer. To assume this responsibility you must meet several requirements among which I can name: Ability in the work you want to do, availability of time to fulfill it, having a portfolio to show your services, etc. What other requirements are necessary, to become a successful Freelancer?
Patience is another thing. You will have be patient for some unsatisfied clients. Many of them may be so troublesome to the extent that you will feel like giving it up.

I would say one has to have a particular niche first. I began by writing personal opinions on sports, politics and I made some money from them. Later, I realized I have a passion for poetry, although it was born out of love.
Currently, I am now writing and designing a CV, Statement of Purpose (SOP). My next target is learning SEO writing as I have turned in some job offers because I have little knowledge about it.
Excellent, it's all in the vocation and passion you have for something in particular and then develop that skill. I suppose that at the beginning there is little to be gained and the prices must be below the more experienced ones. Then the demands will increase and you will be able to ask for a reasonable payment.
Patience is another thing. You will have be patient for some unsatisfied clients. Many of them may be so troublesome to the extent that you will feel like giving it up.
I have read some comments that refer to patience and its importance as a freelancer, precisely because of what you describe, clients who are nonconformist and problematic. If you lose patience at some point, you may very well lose the client and that's not the idea.

Last edited:
Freelancer is best website where you can make money because is the cool way one can make good money from it, freelancer website is good.

I believe that it will be much more better for you to be earning money online if you will devote your time to learn some valuable skills that you can freelance like designing and web programming.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds