Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fraud in the banking system

In the past I would have argued with fraud being in the bank but in this time and season it's what everywhere. Even where we save our money is no longer save any more. May God just help us

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes definitely the banking system are also cheating us, because they charge us virtually for almost every alert,they use our money to carry out investment and we receive little or no profit

Banks security protocol can be breached. At times it's staff can be an insider behind the leak of bank security protocol to hackers to compromise banking securities and hijack funds.

fraud in the banking system is common these days, this might have not been easy if not some bad eggs banker who reveals some vital information to the third party (scammer) who will later get return from them
[automerge]1632087689[/automerge]
fraud in the banking system is common these days, this might have not been easy if not some bad eggs banker who reveals some vital information to the third party (scammer) who will later get return from them
[automerge]1632087691[/automerge]
[automerge]1632087703[/automerge]

Banks security protocol can be breached. At times it's staff can be an insider behind the leak of bank security protocol to hackers to compromise banking securities and hijack funds.
You may be right that if it is an inside job then no matter how strict the security is then it would not be safe. However, with the security cameras in place I don't think the insider can commit crime that easily. Bank handles money and before anyone can enter the vault there are procedures to be followed.

In the past I would have argued with fraud being in the bank but in this time and season it's what everywhere. Even where we save our money is no longer save any more. May God just help us
Sometimes there are always fake customer care agents calling and claiming to be a representative of a particular bank that they will need you to send your details.please don't send

You may be right that if it is an inside job then no matter how strict the security is then it would not be safe. However, with the security cameras in place I don't think the insider can commit crime that easily. Bank handles money and before anyone can enter the vault there are procedures to be followed.
It is possible for an insider to execute the job perfectly without banks discovering it even through their CCTV camera. It has happened often in my locality where criminals break in bank security through malware apps cracking down the entire banking system and hijacking funds.

They'll simply give out sensitive bank information to the cyber criminals, even the physical criminals after work. That will give the criminals ease of access to penetrate. But it doesn't work out all the time cos bank have their own hackers that prevents malicious attacks.

To be fair the banking system Right now is much more secure than it was before and anything about scam most times is usually traced to the bank owners revealing trusted information.

I believe that no matter how much the news of hacking of banking systems is being reported technology has helped the bank far more than the downside of it.
One thing that I believe is that there is no way that a fraud can happen in the banking sector without the collaboration of those staffs in the bank so therefore they cannot be a unilateral fraud in the banking sector.

Fraud in the banking sector has become rampant, funny enough in my country bankers are fully involved in the fraud plan.

Fraud in the banking system has been a rampant thing recently in my country, but thanks to some individuals that has taken time to organize sensitization to the general public.

Most of the people are perpetrating scamming in banking industry are usually former workers in the park have been laid off the work. They have already know how to penetrate the system while working for the bank. This make it easier for them to engage in scamming innocent people.

The banks have improved their cyber security systems, you can notice this from the high reduction in the rate of scamming by criminals, the only way scam occurs in the banking system now is when a banker divulges customer information to his friend who is a fraudster, the crimes commission is also on the look out for such people so as to curb the fraud.

Very true, I have even Heard of a case whereby a bank worker hired boys to rob a customer simply because she had Access to know the amount that was in his account and how much was withdrawn that particular day. Few of does calls we get from fraudsters claiming to be bank officials trying to get access to our accounts some are bankers

It’s been known that scammers are able perpetrate banking securities and commit fraudulent acts. With the high involvement of technology in the new day banking systems, do you think it has contributed negatively than positively?
Well in nigeria banks are also scammers and they teach people on how to defraud them simply because of the insurance money so the truth is banking fraud in banking as no meaning.

Fraud in the banking system has now become a norm. I could recall, actually two months ago a particular sum of money was deducted from my account and I got kind of confused because I had actually made different transactions without actually having to write it down but I knew that my money was deducted illegally. After some days I had plans to go to the bank and lay a complaint to request for my statement of account but after some few days, I checked my account balance and I noticed that the money was refunded to me without even a shortfall alert.

It’s been known that scammers are able perpetrate banking securities and commit fraudulent acts. With the high involvement of technology in the new day banking systems, do you think it has contributed negatively than positively?
I think technology in the baking system came with the good intention of contributing positively.
It is unfortunate that fraudulent activities have been able to penetrate the system.
I think the same technologies should take steps to address the insecurity problems.

The technology use in the banking system may have come with some negatives like them being able to be hacked. But that doesn't mean that there are no positives, they are so many. And the security problems can be reduced through tightening the security measures.

Technology has has negative and positive impact in the banking system, the fraudulent act that usually happens in the banking systems sometimes are caused by the employees whereby they revealed some tangible information for the third parties

Of course, anything that has an advantage has a disadvantage when it's too available. Technology advancement has given room for scammers to device the means of hacking bank accounts. That aside, I am not surprised that in my country where corruption is at its high rate, bankers (bank staffs) can also steal from its customers, thereby making the whole thing worse.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds