Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fraud in the banking system

There are so many fraudulent activities going on within the banking sector and so many bankers connive with fraudsters to robb the bank. We have seen countless cases like this.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many fraudulent activities going on within the banking sector and so many bankers connive with fraudsters to robb the bank. We have seen countless cases like this.
I have read news on how the bankers connive with the fraudsters to perpetrate fraudulent activities. This is what is very common because criminals will definitely act on information.

I am tempted to believe that some bankers are also involved in this illegal activities, and this is why these things continue to proliferate even when people take caution the more.

They are actually the one pulling most of the strings , I am talking about the bankers giving opportunities to the scammers to scam people and empty their account,
I am tempted to believe that some bankers are also involved in this illegal activities, and this is why these things continue to proliferate even when people take caution the more.

Anything fraud will always contribute negatively to the economy and the society, nowadays a lot of banking institution have upgraded their security system to making hacking almost Impossible.

I have read news on how the bankers connive with the fraudsters to perpetrate fraudulent activities. This is what is very common because criminals will definitely act on information.
I keep contemplating on how fraudster will have access to personal information concerning my banking details which is only supposed to be known by my banking officers.

I keep contemplating on how fraudster will have access to personal information concerning my banking details which is only supposed to be known by my banking officers.
That is why the hackers will need the service of the insider before they could be very successful in their mission to defraud the people. I have actually seen occurrence like this severally.

Exactly my point , the hackers don't normally work alone , they needs a tip from the insider in order to be able to hack into the server of the organisation successfully
That is why the hackers will need the service of the insider before they could be very successful in their mission to defraud the people. I have actually seen occurrence like this severally

Exactly my point , the hackers don't normally work alone , they needs a tip from the insider in order to be able to hack into the server of the organisation successfully
Infact, the hackers will have a very small job to do after they must have been supplied all the necessary informations by the staffs in the bank. This is a very bad situation that needs urgent attention.

Infact, the hackers will have a very small job to do after they must have been supplied all the necessary informations by the staffs in the bank. This is a very bad situation that needs urgent attention.
The hackers only works with the information that are provided with and theybcan they can anything if they don't have peoples bank information and the real reason why scamming and hacking at getting rampant now is because of the advance in technology

The truth is that banks and other financial institutions are investing in IT security, making it almost impossible for scammers to break into firewalls without the conscious or unconscious help of insiders. There are examples of top hackers bypassing these firewalls without assistance, but this is usually rare. The fraud problem negatively impacted the bank's balance sheet as it refunded the lost money to the customer to avoid losing the customer's loyalty.

There are a lot of fraud in the banking sector namely:
1. Deceased Account: The account officer in charge such account normal draws the money gradually if no next kin is forthcoming.

2. ATM Reversal: There are unresolved rehearsal which people neglect and the IT department will sit on it.
It is actually very sad that the bank is not doing anything in terms of people who are dead and people who have dispute when using the ATM machine. I just hope that one of these days somebody is going to be able to sue hem for a high amount of money.

It’s been known that scammers are able perpetrate banking securities and commit fraudulent acts. With the high involvement of technology in the new day banking systems, do you think it has contributed negatively than positively?
Security in the banking institution is something that is mixed with both the bank and the people who are using it. There are some people who are no need to be giving out their information to scammers.

Security in the banking institution is something that is mixed with both the bank and the people who are using it. There are some people who are no need to be giving out their information to scammers.
Security in the country and the world in particular is really getting worse and thats the main reason why bank informations of customers are no longer safe throughout the world.

The hackers only works with the information that are provided with and theybcan they can anything if they don't have peoples bank information and the real reason why scamming and hacking at getting rampant now is because of the advance in technology
The information which they acted upon was definitely from the bank staffs . We have criminals in the banking systems too. They will conniving with the hackers to still your money.

This is a very sad thing that is going on in the banking industry and I just hope that the Central Bank of Nigeria is going to bring out Innovations that is going to punish people who are engaging in this act.

Fraud in the banking system will always contribute negatively to The society. It is the responsibility of the banks to step up their security. I've heard of similar story some days ago when cyber attacker committed havoc in 5 banks here in Nigeria.

There has been a lot of talk about fraud in the banking system and I really think that banks need to be doing better when it comes to the aspect of securing customers.

The banking system has been set up in such a way that you will believe that scam cannot be completely eradicated but it can if there is enough education given to people.

There has been a lot of talk about fraud in the banking system and I really think that banks need to be doing better when it comes to the aspect of securing customers.
A good example of fraud in the banking system is a scammer that scam people both local and foreign people and getting a huge amount of money with the help of the bankers .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds