Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fraud in the banking system

My bank have been stealing from my bank account for more than 3 years now and whenever I go to compliant, they will always have a silly excuse to back up their thievery.

Advertisement Placeholder
Fraud in the banking sector is not growing every year. Majority of the people who are perpetuating this fraudulent art are former workers in the bank. They know how to operate banking system from the remote area to have access to account belongs to different customers.

Seriously, it's very annoying when it's very obvious that banks that are supposed to save your money for you are the ones that are stealing from you. What else do you need to do?
That's why I don't save my money in banks anymore. I save in fiat coins online and I don't lose a dime but that has not stopped me from using banks because if I want to withdraw, I still need to use the bank system and process which they will always debit you extra charges.

I believe no knowledge is bad, it's just depend on how you use them, you can either use them for good or bad purposes. The banking system employing new technologies is the right call on any ground, but the problem only start when the technology employed is not strong enough to withstand that of the thief's.

I think so because most banks and financial institutions would not want regulatory bodies like the CBN to be inundated with complaints by customers.
And also they wouldn't want to have a bad reputation. There's a bank in Nigeria that everyone just sees it as a red flag. It's actually because of this too much complaints on socal media, most banks would want to avoid this

I don't think scammers can perpetuate fraudulent activities without having the details of the person who fell victim in the first place. I think banks and banking transactions are safe as they can be.

I don't think scammers can perpetuate fraudulent activities without having the details of the person who fell victim in the first place. I think banks and banking transactions are safe as they can be.
We shouldn't underrate the abilities of internet fraudsters these days. They can easily defraud people by means best known to them in a split of second.

I came across a write-up which concluded that bankers are the modern-day robbers. I can't help but you agree with the write-up due to the numerous fraudulent going on in the banking system at present days. Majority of the bankers that are retrenched are now engaging in fraudulent activities across the country over here.

My bank have been stealing from my bank account for more than 3 years now and whenever I go to compliant, they will always have a silly excuse to back up their thievery.
Your bank can sue you for that statement unless you have the proof that the bank was intentionally stealing from your account. First of all, think of how much a bank owns in capital. Next is for you to think how much money is the bank stealing from you. Based on logic, why would a big corporation steal from a small individual?

Well it is important for us to secure our bank account and we shouldn't release our Private code to anyone that calls us and request for it because the bank official will never call us to ask us for our pins and other important information.

Technology and advancement will always have its perks, ups and downs but it's left to us to protect ourself from the down side, if we all understand how to keep our accounts safe then we would only be enjoying the benefits of the improvements of technology.

Sometimes I wonder how these so called commercial banks operates. The charges they lay on their customers are quite massive sometimes stating useless reasons for their deduction. Most banks in Nigeria does that.

It has definitely helped to reduce the cases of fraud in the system. In the early days, cases ranging from stolen identities to forged signatures were so rampant. Though there's still a lot to be done but it has been secure to an extent.

Yes I think it has caused a lot of bankruptcy in the banking system cos if the banks had noy involve the internet in their system..people's funds will be save .
Because of the nature of fraud that is going on in the banking system I believe that it's why even some of the staff already know how to take advantage of it and also steal money as well.

There are a lot of fraud in the banking sector namely:
1. Deceased Account: The account officer in charge such account normal draws the money gradually if no next kin is forthcoming.

2. ATM Reversal: There are unresolved rehearsal which people neglect and the IT department will sit on it.
There was a time you took up to two months before my bank was able to reverse an ATM transaction but I did which was debited but I never received the money and I was like this is the last time I'm going to try such rubbish with them.

Fraud in banking system. This is what people knowing to be scam. Scam rampant in baking system nowadays even to the extend of bank staffs involved in it, penetrate to people account through cards to sievon money.

Those fraudsters are able to penetrate the account of customers in different banks with the help of bankers themselves. I was missing to an audio conversation between a man and a fraudsters. The fraudster was very confident in the way he communicates with the man.

Fraud in the banking System is very rampant in this contemporary time due to the fact that a lot of workers wants to make it big as soon as possible. Average workers now wants to live in his or her own mansion, ride an expensive car and importantly ensure that he meets up with what's in Vogue and this has been causing a negative effect to the banking sector.

Technology have not contributed negatively to the banking system. The only way that the fraudster could penetrate is when there is security loopholes. Provided the security measures are updated, it will be very difficult for scam to penetrate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds