Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fraud in the banking system

Well it is hard to say. I mean we can't ignore the fact that technology has helped banking systems become smoother and operational. However there are still some redundancies, I mean we have heard of stories in which people clown bank emails and send fake emails to customers.
Though the advent of technology has really brought great improvement to the banking sector,but still some persons are sometimes using such preveledge to do some unwholesome practice in the financial sector.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though the advent of technology has really brought great improvement to the banking sector,but still some persons are sometimes using such preveledge to do some unwholesome practice in the financial sector.
I believe that the emergence of technology is a good thing in life because it has help improve many things but we cannot deny that its also the reason why scammers are getting rampant on the internet .

The best way to prevent fraud is to protect your personal information. Never give any of your details to anonymous callers. Moreover, make sure you protect your account with 2-Factor authentication pin.

I believe that the emergence of technology is a good thing in life because it has help improve many things but we cannot deny that its also the reason why scammers are getting rampant on the internet .
That is true,because in every good thing that can help improve the way things are been done there wll always be a way for some persons to use it in a negative way,technology introduction has been able to solve lots of problem.

No matter how fraud go around banking system based on how the individual security level its. If you input a strong security guard in your bank account, your bank account won't be penetrated. Unless you unknowingly input your banking details a fraudulent website that uses malicious software encryption to steal your data's. That's when you will lose your funds in bank, cos you leaked your personal details, that's why you have to be watchful before signing to any site.

Unfortunately, fraud is much more common in some countries as compared to other companies. However, no country is immune from scammers. In order to prevent scam, people must stay updated about what kind of scams are being taken place. Scammers are very cunning people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds