Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fraud in the banking system

It’s been known that scammers are able perpetrate banking securities and commit fraudulent acts. With the high involvement of technology in the new day banking systems, do you think it has contributed negatively than positively?
No one can be trusted nowadays again especially when it has to do with money, banks are not safe as they used to be. Most scam activities are perpetrated by laid-off workers in the bank

Advertisement Placeholder
The bank has become home of fraudulent activities, since it became possible for malicious hackers to break in and steal money through digital means.

Insiders can attempt malicious hacking attempts in the banking institutions. They can use externals to hijack the personal password protocols of the bank system.
Most times they are normally fraud in the bank system this is why most business men have their financial accountant who help them in managing and controlling their funds in order to prevent this.

Most times they are normally fraud in the bank system this is why most business men have their financial accountant who help them in managing and controlling their funds in order to prevent this.
Already banks have their software routed in the systems that detect everyone's activities in the monitor, they have the CCTV programmed. It won't be easy for bankers or anyone to get away with bank funds.

Most times there's actually fraud in the banking system that is why you must be very careful and always be sure of the kind of bank you deposit your money.

In most cases I don't really trust banks to actually keep my money for a very long time because there is always a situation whereby they will come up with one story or another for taking your money and calling it charges.

Since covid19 started i haven't been to the local bank, i do my transactions online, and send banks queries and they solve it for me within some days.

It’s been known that scammers are able perpetrate banking securities and commit fraudulent acts. With the high involvement of technology in the new day banking systems, do you think it has contributed negatively than positively?
Everything that has advantage surely will have disadvantage. The advanced in technology has made things faster and efficient but has also offered loopholes for scamming activities.

Not just in banks but in any financial institution there are people that are always in the look out to fraud people so you should always secure yourself.

It is a very rampant bad habit for people to hack into the bank and get access to their money and other valuable things. I think it's a bad habit.

The reason why scammers are able to penetrate the banking system is because bank do not improve their security system and this give scammers access to the database and they can use this to to commit all sort of crime.

Yes, I think it does. But asides that, there are some bankers that gives information to fraudsters to defraud unsuspecting customers.

There are lots of scam going on in the banking industry. This is why it's very important and necessary for boards in the bank to hire competent security expert who can save the banks system from any manipulation.

The reason why scammers are able to penetrate the banking system is because bank do not improve their security system and this give scammers access to the database and they can use this to to commit all sort of crime.
Sadly , some if this fraudulent activities are being carried out by the banks themselves. They sometimes help hackers in hacking people's accounts.

Sadly , some if this fraudulent activities are being carried out by the banks themselves. They sometimes help hackers in hacking people's accounts.
Yes this is actually what is going on most of the time, over here a lot of criminals including bankers have been arrested when they involved in such an activities, it's just so pathetic.

Fraud has been in the banking system a long time ago even when there is no use of technology in the banking sector. Anything that involves money, there will always be people perpetrating frauds.

There are many different types of bank fraud. Some of the most common types of fraud tend to be check fraud, debit and credit card fraud, safe deposit box fraud, and ACH fraud, but there are many additional types of bank fraud both within and beyond these basic categories. Here’s a closer look at some of the more unusual types of bank fraud faced.
One has to be very careful on his or her choice of bank ID electronic bank or physical bank because of the fraud in bank.

Fraud has been in the banking system a long time ago even when there is no use of technology in the banking sector. Anything that involves money, there will always be people perpetrating frauds.
Well all the bank managers really needs to make sure that they prevent this from happening because it can really spoil the image and reputation of a particular Bank branch, its not nice.

There are many different types of bank fraud. Some of the most common types of fraud tend to be check fraud, debit and credit card fraud, safe deposit box fraud, and ACH fraud, but there are many additional types of bank fraud both within and beyond these basic categories. Here’s a closer look at some of the more unusual types of bank fraud faced.
There is lot of fraud this thing is in the banking system one need to be careful of the kind of bank he or she operates and save his money.

Of course it has contributed positively otherwise you won't have any money to be withdrawing from any bank anymore just as you've been withdrawing

Let's not also forget the impact of technology on the banking system. These scammers can be minimized with more security checks. Not all scams are caused by external bodies as I don't trust the workers themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds