Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Experience or Apprenticeship

I think both as to do with experience. An apprentice in gaining experience gradually. Even though it is said that experience is the best teacher

Advertisement Placeholder
Their are sort of businesses you run by yourself and learn it personally than seeking apprenticeship experience. This sort of business you posted is one of them.

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
If it is possible for you to know someone who has a piggy farm close to where you can go and learn the art of this type of farming, I'll advise you do just that

In starting a business no one can underestimate the power of learning. It is when you get the real business that you will understand that there is different between theory and the real practical. Go for a knowledge and learn.

Experience is very important in anything you want to do, because having a experience in any business that you want to start will really help one to handle the business very well.

i personally would pick experience up, experience teaches you lot of things that you can memorize easier than learning things using the boring slow way

When you are running an apprenticeship program under someone, you are also learning from then person so I think the options you have given are still the same but I will prefer you go for rue apprenticeship option.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning experience or apprenticeship, well I would like to state this that experience is gotten from apprenticeship so you don't confuse yourself, you can't get experience by reading books

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
I personally think the two work hand in hand. Now no matter how much you study, or no matter how good your tutor may be, you can never learn everything you might expect in the business. You also need the experience as well. Cause you might find yourself in some situations that they never thought you about. If you are able to resolve that, you have gotten the experience so next time you will be better prepared to handle it

Experience and apprenticeship are almost the same thing. When you go on apprenticeship, you are invariably gaining some experience. As such, when there is an opportunity to to be an apprentice, you should grab the opportunity with both hands. Some businesses cannot start without apprenticeship.
That is very correct,because the process of gaining experience is true practice and engaging yourself in vanture that will avail you this opourtunity is one of them.experience is practice in process while learning.

On a basic one-to-one scale, an apprenticeship is typically seen as work experience – for example, one year of apprenticeship would be equivalent to one year of work experience. However, an apprenticeship provides a multitude of additional benefits for workers, since it includes on-the-job training and free education.

If I were in your shoes and I have the opportunity to learn by experience, then, I would go for it because nothing beats that. Tutorials and courses are good but nothing beats hands on experience.

On a more basic scale, apprenticeship is generally viewed as work experience - for example, one year of apprenticeship equals one year of walker experience. However, Apprenticeship offers many additional benefits to workers, as it includes job training and free education.
Exactly, both work hand in hand the reason you work under the mentorship of someone is mainly based on the fact that you want to get experience. . Tho in most cases, i have see people being paid to mentor others so they can get experience from them

Piggery farming is a business that requires a lot of experience and expertise to establish it. You can only acquire experience through working for some time from being under training as an apprentice in an already established piggery farm. I will advise you to first be an apprentice before you start your own business.

Piggery farming is a business that requires a lot of experience and expertise to establish it. You can only acquire experience through working for some time from being under training as an apprentice in an already established piggery farm. I will advise you to first be an apprentice before you start your own business.
you must be an apprenticeship before you can be experience because apprenticeship is the process of being experienced as kid in a particular field of job, it is a process and must be followed before you can be able to establish or start up your own business.

My advice would be for you to do both, learn as much as you can on youtube, while you go do an apprenticeship, so that you can see for yourself how the business works realistically and how you can improve them with your innovations and ideas.

If I were in your shoes and I have the opportunity to learn by experience, then, I would go for it because nothing beats that. Tutorials and courses are good but nothing beats hands on experience.
If is always experience to be the best teacher. Nothing can beat that. Even the high class one on one tutorial cannot compete with experience unless the worker is you know what I mean. When I was the hiring officer of a software house it is the experience that the interview would focus on because that is the most important for IT jobs.

I would go for apprenticeship, work for a couple of year and gain experience. Once I have gained some experience on the jobs I want to do, and also completed my education, I can get a job

In any business that you do that you do not have the needed knowledge and experience to run it successfully which can be gained through learning or apprenticeship will struggle to survive. You have experience through apprenticeship.

Both experience and apprenticeship mean the same thing as they all work together. Apprenticeship helps you to gain enough experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds