Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Experience or Apprenticeship

whichever one u want to do will not determine whether u will succeed or not. It depends on how u manage ur pig farm

Advertisement Placeholder
Their are business where experience is needed and some, you just need to make use of your instinct and intellectual ability to succeed. When it comes to piggery farm business, you need some sort of tutorials, you don't need to under training for it. Just watch some tutorial videos and get what you want, and start it ASAP.

For you to excel instantly in your business you have to go for experience, you have to hire people with the necessary knowledge about your business, but when you want to grow your business slowly, your hire apprentice with less experience and teach them

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
A pig farming? Oh no pls go and experience it, the tutorials are fine BuT experiencing the practical aspect is very important. It's just like learning how to drive I could decide to watch several tutorials on YouTube which will be helpful but there is nothing like practical which will help in perfecting it.

Apprientiship would also give you experience in relevant field, since you will have to go enrol to learn under someone for a period of time and the person is obliged to show you pros and cons of the business.

What kind of silly compassion is this, between experience and apprenticeship? You never gain experience without working and apprenticeship means you are working to gain experience, skills and knowledge.

There are people who say that working as an apprentice shouldn’t count as work experience because they’re “in training” for the duration of your qualification and it isn’t really work.
Of course, I appreciate that learning fundamental principles of a role is important, and this needs to be done before you become a fully-fledged member of the team, but that doesn’t automatically disqualify you from your experience does it?

Apprentice is better to me because you will also learn as you are an apprenticeship and you know they say experience is the best teacher so by learning you are getting experience and you already knows what is obtainable. Instead of just dabbling into it

A pig farming? Oh no pls go and experience it, the tutorials are fine BuT experiencing the practical aspect is very important. It's just like learning how to drive I could decide to watch several tutorials on YouTube which will be helpful but there is nothing like practical which will help in perfecting it.
I loved your example when you describe "It's like learning to drive. I could decide to watch several tutorials on YouTube that will be useful, but there is nothing more practical that will help to perfect it.". learning is fundamental in some fields where theory is weighty, but that can be forgotten if you do not go to practice, both together leaves the theoretical-practical experience and go hand in hand.

I suggest you employ someone to do the business, then through that means you could get experience that will help you run the business very , but make sure the person is more professional and can handle the business very well, because that is exactly what should be in your watch out

What kind of silly compassion is this, between experience and apprenticeship? You never gain experience without working and apprenticeship means you are working to gain experience, skills and knowledge.
Lol Nomad said silly comparison, but I know someone who had no previous knowledge of her clothing business, infact she stumbled on it and is doing very well at it. I just believe that sometimes in business there are no hard and fast rules. What works for one may not for another

apprenticeship is basically a method to gain experience, however, you also gain knowledge and skills through apprenticeship. apprenticeship actually is on job training, by becoming an apprentice you do he job to gain skills and experience.

The are some sort of business that do not just forge out from learning from the class room so going for an apprenticeship program with a skilled person is at often times the best. Experience in a particular field will ensure that you can carry out things dynamically and swiftly.

Anywhere you are gaining knowledge is an experience.if you are doing your internship for just a certificate it won't count but if you gained knowledge and can justify them during the interview process it's definitely an experience.

Most times what we learn theoritically always seams too good to practice untill you get into the field and face the main reality.Getting experiencce with someone who has been on ground is far more better.

Is better to be an apprentice first because you can have the best experience to go into your business without any faulty and you can do better.

The two works hands in hands, one cannot exist without the other. You gain a wealth of experience through some form of education, training or apprenticeship. Experience won't just come to you without doing something that invited it. I will advice you to go for apprenticeship to gain experience.

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
The best way to start your business is to learn more online and after then go in for the practical for like some months before you could go on and start your own business, because you doing that will give you more confident to go about your own business.

Thou they said experience is the best teacher, but If you don't learn , where will you get the experience, or your type of experience is the story you heard from people, its better to learn as an apprentice, that's how you will gain experience.

Concerning experience or apprenticeship. Well, there is no doubt about the popular saying that experience is the best teacher, you learning through having a place or someone to teach you on it would be best because there would be more to be said, interaction and questions to be generated to know in full details, you can also learn from books as a backup to your knowledge

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds