Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Experience or Apprenticeship

We cannot give a place of luck to manage our business , so learning is an essential reason for the succes of our business while experience come with time .

Advertisement Placeholder
Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
I think before you start the business , you need to have some knowledge , then as you are doing the business you then gain the necessary knowledge.

I recommend you go to learn under someone with the experience i think is even easier and less time to consume than watching tutorials vedios and then apply it, to me this is risking because when it fail you don't have anyone to rum to and ask where did you get it wrong that this happened.

I think being an apprentice is best, it will help you learn the skill firsthand from someone who has failed and successful in that business.

If you really love your money and you know you struggle hard to get the capital just go and learn how to do the business and get first hand and live pratical about how the business works, with that it will help you set your own

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
The worst thing you'll do is to start a physical business just because you read about it online especially piggery business. It's better you go to a nearby farm and become an apprentice for some time and learn everything.

On a more basic scale, apprenticeship is generally viewed as work experience - for example, one year of apprenticeship equals one year of walker experience. However, Apprenticeship offers many additional benefits to workers, as it includes job training and free education.
Experience is the best than apprenticeship because I've been to ship is just someone who is learning a skill but when you got that experience you are a professional.

I think both will do. You should be an apprentice learning from other piggery farms first. You may watch video tutorial on piggery farming and then follow what you have learned through watching. I think you really need to have both to ensure success.

Yeah it's true that experience matter in anything we do and that's make it very important to take time and learn everything you want to do so that you have an addede advantage over others.

It depends on the business and the experience that you talked about but experience can be gotten and better perfected through apprenticeship from an established business.

In this case whereby you intend to start a piggery farm, I would advise you go on an apprenticeship for the duration of 3 months because experience here through tutorials and videos may likely not help you in reality.

Please go and get practical experience if it is possible. You will learn more effectively if you combine the combine reading the materials and practically understudying someone already in the same line of business.

Well I think it is the same thing because you going into apprenticeship means that you have the experience you need to actually work and I guess that's it

Since it is a pig farming business I don't think it will require any special care and attention just like poultry and fishery... You can go ahead and read the tutorial you are interested to understand how it works. but if you are going for fishing or poultry, please learn from People that have experience..

Apprenticeship is also known as a form of getting an experience. I would say you should go for whichever that is most suitable for you. If you believe YouTube videos would help you better, go for it

Anyone you choose, the bottom line is that you have practical experience which the both options offer and that's a very important means to get educated about a particular line of business.

Going to learn piggery would be the best option to pick. You know, reading about it alone may not give you first hand experience. If you have the opportunity to learn it, then do just that.

We cannot give a place of luck to manage our business , so learning is an essential reason for the succes of our business while experience come with time .
Like you said I you want to be succesful in running a business , you can't base your business on luck , you need experience but i prefer using the both because apprentice will also become an expert if he learn from an expert.

On a basic one-to-one scale, an apprenticeship is typically seen as work experience – for example, one year of apprenticeship would be equivalent to one year of work experience. However, an apprenticeship provides a multitude of additional benefits for workers, since it includes on-the-job training and free education.

Experience and apprenticeship are almost the same thing. When you go on apprenticeship, you are invariably gaining some experience. As such, when there is an opportunity to to be an apprentice, you should grab the opportunity with both hands. Some businesses cannot start without apprenticeship.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds