Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Experience or Apprenticeship

Only if they have a formal training contract with their employer will an employee be charged apprentice pay scales. Training needs to be registered and recognized by the training authority of the state or territory. ... Pay scales for apprentices will depend on how long the apprenticeship is and how much training the apprentice has undergone.

Advertisement Placeholder
On a basic one-to-one scale, an apprenticeship is typically seen as work experience – for example, one year of apprenticeship would be equivalent to one year of work experience. However, an apprenticeship provides a multitude of additional benefits for workers, since it includes on-the-job training and free education.

I will advise you to go for apprenticeship over trying to get head knowledge about the business because apprenticeship gives you an hands-on experience in that business that you want to start up, so it is always more advisable to go through apprenticeship.

Experience still remains the best teacher but experience in a particular field can be gotten from from apprenticeship in that field for some months or years. Please I will implore you to learn for some months so that you won't waist your money on your initial investment.

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
Well its not necessary you work under somebody before you start. If you have someone who knows about it and can help you solve problem in difficult times you can start from there, but just don't start with tutorial knowledge without having a first hand person involved.

apprenticeship is perfect difference between experience and I prefere it because you have to undergo apprenticeship before you start talking about the experience while after what you've learnt at the end of the day it is what day you start using to get for your experience together.

Why people say experience is the best teacher this means learning from other people's mistakes, apprenticeship is also the same thing because you learn from your Masters and this make you have better experience.

On a basic one-to-one scale, an apprenticeship is typically seen as work experience – for example, one year of apprenticeship would be equivalent to one year of work experience. However, an apprenticeship provides a multitude of additional benefits for workers, since it includes on-the-job training and free education

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
I will advise you to go for hand on experience by submitting yourself to learn from the expert in the field. You can back it up with your homework of reading online tutorials as this will make it much more easier to grab the knowledge faster

The best teacher ever on earth is for yours to experience it yourself that's the purpose of apprenticeship and when you are doing it you are experiencing it for life. Do I go for apprenticeship cause it's the best teacher ever.

Experience can be gotten through apprenticeship and can also be gotten without apprenticeship by engaging a trial by error approach, but apprenticeship gives you a defined experience with less pain and helps you understand how things are done with less time.

It is always advisable to learn a trade or business as an apprentice first. Its very dangerous to start a business blind without prior knowledge. Although even after tour apprenticeship. U would still have alot of learning to do. " learning never end". You keep on learning on the job/business day by day as you manage it in order to ensure success.

Experience and apprenticeship are both good. Experience in life makes men wiser and makes them avoid future mistakes. Apprenticeship on the other hand gives an access to be independent in finance. A training that can give finance.

My best bet when learning a business is immersion - apprenticeship or trainee or even just an observer. You can easily learn the ins and outs of piggery farm if you will be working there for 2 weeks especially if the owner or workers would be cooperating in answering your questions about the business. Studying from a book is just the basic and not the real thing.

Of course, I appreciate that learning fundamental principles of a role is important, and this needs to be done before you become a fully-fledged member of the team, but that doesn’t automatically disqualify you from your experience does it?

Logically speaking, working as an apprentice is the perfect way to start a career or even switch to another career, getting into employment earlier means there’s lots of potential for you to progress in your career quickly. You can also begin to earn a good salary much earlier on in your life.

As well as the above benefits it also offers an opportunity for the apprentice to be paid whilst they learn the ropes, to prove they’re hungry for a new challenge and to gain good experience in the industry without the fear of employers closing doors with the old saying;

“you can’t get a job without experience and you can’t get experience without a job.”

Apprentices do a proper job. They work in business alongside knowledgeable staff and complete actual work; this could be anything from childcare to fitness, working in an office or even joining the NHS. Working in a real profession gives apprentices the breaks they need to learn job-specific skills, as well as transferable abilities like time management or teamwork. Apprentices usually attend formal training with a training organisation, to gain a related qualification. Normally this would be built into the working day and will allow for specific on-the-job training.

It’s important for employers to understand; the more you put into your apprentice, the more you will get out. An apprentice is there to learn, which gives them chance to ask lots of questions, try new things, meet new people and see things that interest them, it also offers a dedicated employer a great opportunity to “grow your own” talent without the costly recruitment fees associated with bringing in older more experienced staff.

I personally prefer the apprentice in the business.because experience is the depends on years and On the other hand Apprenticeship provides a multitude of additional benefits for workers since it includes on the Job training and free education.

Experience and apprenticeship is the same things.but I think experience is good than apprenticeship.high experience provides a high level of business.if we have no experience then we goes not out profit in business.

On a fundamental balanced scale, an apprenticeship is normally seen as work insight – for instance, one year of apprenticeship would be identical to one year of work insight. Be that as it may, an apprenticeship gives a large number of extra advantages for laborers, since it remembers for the-work preparing and free training.

On a basic one-to-one scale, an apprenticeship is typically seen as work experience – for example, one year of apprenticeship would be equivalent to one year of work experience. However, an apprenticeship provides a multitude of additional benefits for workers, since it includes on-the-job training and free education.

If you already have someone that is running the business, then I would advice you stick with them for some months, try to learn the business and understand how it works and what you will need to know in order to start up your own and run it successfully. I think that will be better rather than reading tutorials, you know practical sticks better that when you just read.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds