Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Experience or Apprenticeship

I suggest you should go for appretenship to see if you will like to venture into it, because you will get to ask questions during the time of learning to see if you really want to do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before one will become a professional in his choosen field he must have at least gotten some form of training from those who are well vast in that field,that will enable him gain the neccesary experience on the job.
That's completely true, before you can get the good results you have to take your time and learn, learning a skill set will truly help you in terms of having success.

In industries like this, apprenticeship is almost always the best route.
If you don't have a solid understanding of how it operates, animal farming can be a little tricky.
You could not be aware of numerous secrets unless you go through an apprenticeship.
Therefore, I suggest that you decide what you want to learn more about, then find a venue to do it.

In industries like this, apprenticeship is almost always the best route.
If you don't have a solid understanding of how it operates, animal farming can be a little tricky.
You could not be aware of numerous secrets unless you go through an apprenticeship.
Therefore, I suggest that you decide what you want to learn more about, then find a venue to do it.
Having the good experience is very important, I believe if you blend those two ideas together you can gain the best results, having the both of them will be a good idea.

I think in running such business, apprenticeships is very important because it will explore you to some certain experience that your knowledge can not offer. definitely experience is the best teacher sometimes.

I think in running such business, apprenticeships is very important because it will explore you to some certain experience that your knowledge can not offer. definitely experience is the best teacher sometimes.
That's true,if you have a good level of experience you can earn a considerable amount of money from it, not only that you need to have the knowledge of what you are doing.

In everything we do having the good experience is very important, it will help you to gain a lot of things, if you don't have experience you might even lose a lot of money.

I suggest you should go for appretenship to see if you will like to venture into it, because you will get to ask questions during the time of learning to see if you really want to do it.
You are right but having experience is also important, if you don't have experience there's no way you can earn money, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the experience of what they are doing.

The best thing you have to do is just to go and learn. Reading of books may not really gives you the experience you are interested to be able to start up the business perfectly. You have to learn and see how it is done.

The best thing you have to do is just to go and learn. Reading of books may not really gives you the experience you are interested to be able to start up the business perfectly. You have to learn and see how it is done.
That's completely true,if you learn you can stand a good chance of getting what you want, just like the popular sayings readers are leaders if you are good at reading you can gain a lot of experience.

That's completely true,if you learn you can stand a good chance of getting what you want, just like the popular sayings readers are leaders if you are good at reading you can gain a lot of experience.
Reading might give you an understanding of how the whole thing works but do you think that is enough for people to rely on when establishing a business ? You don't needs practice?

Both having experience about a particular business or being an apprentice is good , but in my own opinion, I prefer learning as an apprentice because it will give me more experience .

I also prefer apprenticeship. Apprenticeship enables one to learn from a skilled person for a particular amount of time. It really enables one to gain experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds