Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Experience or Apprenticeship

I recommend you go to learn under someone with the experience i think is even easier and less time to consume than watching tutorials vedios and then apply it, to me this is risking because when it fail you don't have anyone to rum to and ask where did you get it wrong that this happened.
One of the things that cannot be overlooked in the organisation when it comes to the issue of work operations is experience,one really need to have some sort of real life experience of how operational process in the organisation works,it will definitelly save the firm a lot of time in terms of manhour and resources.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that you are going to be much more ready for business if you are going to be able to enrol for a mentorship program instead of just having experience. This is because you are going to be learning from people who have experienced the business pace themselves.

It depends on the organisation that's actually recruiting and normally then best thing is to hire good and experienced hand because apprenticeships will just start learning the job.

Personally I will not have the time to be going through the normal month of training. I will just read some tutorial online and engage in any business I am interested to do . In most cases it is necessary to go through the normal training depending on how your business will be.

If you want your business to grow and all your workers to be competent , then you need both experience and competent workers , because all the experience workers salary might be too much , so the little experience workers you have will teaches the apprentice .

Experience is very important in anything you want to do, because having a experience in any business that you want to start will really help one to handle the business very well.
That is a good one though,but come to think of it,the experience person on a job or task,will have to go through some training,learning proces or tutorlage to be able to gain the neccessary experience.

That is a good one though,but come to think of it,the experience person on a job or task,will have to go through some training,learning proces or tutorlage to be able to gain the neccessary experience.
So if actually you want your business to grow then you need both experience and competent workers on the process, because training your workers to have more experience in the business will really help the business to grow.

I prefer apprenticeships to experience because when you are learning a trade through apprenticeships, You gain more information and experience than the person that only have experience .

I prefer apprenticeships to experience because when you are learning a trade through apprenticeships, You gain more information and experience than the person that only have experience .
I think apprenticeship is better. You can gain valuable experience and lessons while under apprenticeship as compared to making mistakes from your own experience.

Apprenticeship and mentorships is probably the best way to prepare for a business or an opportunity because you can always have something to fall back to whenever you do not understand.

Apprenticeship and mentorships is probably the best way to prepare for a business or an opportunity because you can always have something to fall back to whenever you do not understand.
Apprenticeship is a very good way of acquiring knowledge of and skills about a particular business or trade. I think it is slightly better and more effective than mentorship in business.

Apprenticeship is another form of experience but just that this kind of scenario is going to better prepare you for the business world and they kind of things you are likely to meet.

Apprenticeship is another form of experience but just that this kind of scenario is going to better prepare you for the business world and they kind of things you are likely to meet.
Experience and apprenticeships is similar but if you only have experience concerning a job , you won't know up to what an apprentice know because he learnt it directly .

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
It is best that you get hands-on experience by volunteering as an apprentice. This gives you priceless lessons and you will be able to appreciate the little details and techniques some of which may not be in a tutorial

Yes that's true, experience is the best teacher but for me I don't see it in that way, if you have experience it doesn't guarantees you success, you might have experience and still fail.

Before one will become a professional in his choosen field he must have at least gotten some form of training from those who are well vast in that field,that will enable him gain the neccesary experience on the job.

Well for me I will advise you go and learn for some time before you go into it, it doesn't even have to be months, depending on how fast you learn. Tutorials works too but there are some things you won't get while watching only video tutorials or books.

I believe you are going to find yourself on the positive side of things if you are going to go for an apprenticeship because that also comes as a lot of experience under somebody.

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
I think it would be better to have an apprenticeship and after that start what you learned and become expert in your field, this will make you unstoppable.

If I have the time I'll get all the necessary experience needed to start a successful business. Though it depends on the business . There are some that may not really needs much experience as others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds