Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Experience or Apprenticeship

Apprenticeship is better. You are able to watch and follow the processes. Reading about it will not give you the complete package. You can also combine the two. You read at the same time avail yourself to be taught by those who already have the experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
Both are good, as far as I am concern.... it is very nice to learn to have experience and not for the other way round... as an entrepreneur, you'll understand better and if you have adequate experience for anything you are into, it will be easy for you to carry it on

To be at the highest level of whatever businesses you're into,considering both experience and apprenticeships is the best bet to achieve a successful business beyond your expectations aand following the procedure effectively.

I believe apprenticeship is another way of getting more experience, so I will say going for some months as an apprentice is the best way. You could know how well done and also how to put those that will like to learn from you through.

On a one-to-one basis, an apprenticeship is generally viewed as work experience - for example, one year of apprenticeship equals one year of work experience. However, the hip job offers many additional benefits for the job, as it includes job training and free education.

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience, or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
You can not underestimate the power of apprenticeship. It is vital for your growth and development in any business you aspire to venture into. I would advise you do both. I believe you can study on your own as well as learning from someone with experience. This way, you become proficient and competent in your dealings.

Yes their assertions is true because experience will give you the opportunity to make some assertions about the business in the market and this will surely improve the sales and profit of the business thereof

Apprenticeship gives you experience, so you can start the business and have someone guide you as you go, or you can work in some pig farming land, to learn and then start the business you have in mind. Many times the years go by and you will always have to learn even if you already have the experience.

An apprenticeship is considered as a form of work-based learning ,that is given great importance by numerous countries. Apprenticeships, and similar types of work-based learning, are regarded as a vital part of countries’ answers to high rates of youth unemployment. Usually, apprenticeship programs incorporate a combination of education in school and in the workplace (Muehlemann & Wolter (2014, p3).

Experience and apprenticeship is almost the same thing, before you can get experience you must have learnt it someone either in school in a apprentice school, so both are equally the same and thus important and significant

Apprenticeship is the only best way of learning because been an apprentice under someone makes you learn other things that will boost your skills that you have learnt or still learning under the person (boss). Also you been an apprentice under someone will make you gain more additional skills to ones you have, and it also make you more experienced in the field of your business

I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
I believe you know the best thing to do given your available time and resources.
But i can assure you your best option is to go serve under someone who does exactly the business you wish to venture into. This will help you learn from the expert, you also learn some trade secrets, you get to learn fast and avoid certain challenges that might come later in the course of the business.

All the best in your venture.

If you have the opportunity and time to go for training for some.time you should do so because in that way you will be expert and wouldn't need direction but this does not mean that people who didn't go for training do not succeed they do but with the training no need for questions

From your explanation, i would not call what you have experience. It is head knowledge. Still a theoretical knowledge. It is not a bad thing to start your piggery with head knowledge but it is not advisable. What is would say is that you should go and learn from someone. Even university do not allow their student go into the labour market without sending them out for industrial training or teaching practice as the case may be.

There are people who are born leaders..They have traits in them that can help them in dealing with people,animals etc..It will be better if you go and learn for sometimes..
It's better you learn from someone else and add it up to your own knowledge,by so doing,you will gain more and be able to run your piggery farm well..

Experience and apprenticeship are very important in business without one of these businessmen sober in one way or the other but as it stands now explain is the Paramount without experience you may not be able to source a business that is why a servant will always go back to the master for knowledge

On a basic one-to-one scale, an apprenticeship is typically seen as work experience – for example, one year of apprenticeship would be equivalent to one year of work experience. However, an apprenticeship provides a multitude of additional benefits for workers, since it includes on-the-job training and free education.

Experience and apprehentiship are two different things. There are some apprehentice that are not even experienced. According to my opinion, you should learn from someone and also get experience too

I feel experience and apprentiship are in together because if you want to have experience you need to go through apprentiship but if you don't have experience how do you want to be certified. Moroever apprentiship is the best.

Experience or apprentice has been one of the questions organisations are battling with, one must be an apprentice before becoming an experienced person. When it comes to building an organization experience and an apprentice should be Mixed together.
[automerge]1613134452[/automerge]
Experience or apprentice has been one of the questions organisations are battling with, one must be an apprentice before becoming an experienced person. When it comes to building an organization experience and an apprentice should be Mixed together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds