Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employer and employee relationship

Unity Generally is very important in any business organisation, most company that are United are the one to achieve the best success, because everyone will work with one mind, I believe there should be a slice boundary between employee and employer relationship.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the major issues between employer and employee is the lack of trust. The employer does not tryst the employees, and employees are suspicious about the employer.

One of the major issues between employer and employee is the lack of trust. The employer does not tryst the employees, and employees are suspicious about the employer.
This is very true and a major concern in any business as this will affect productivity if you are constantly focused on these other factors. I think that this is where transparency comes into play to reduce these suspicions.

Any business that want to be successful must build good employer and employee relationship. Having a good relationship with your employees helps them to boost their morales and be more dedicated and productive towards achieving the goals of the business.

Employers own the business most times, employee make the business work so there should be a cordial relationship between the two parties but should be official

One of the keys to a successful business is that the employer and the employee have to work together in order to take the business forward and that is why it is always important to keep a good relationship.

Some employers feel the best way they can achieve the maximum results from their stall is installing fear in them or ruling them with an iron fist. And honestly, i dont really blame most of them as some employees have issues. Anyways i believe the best working environment is not one that is ruled by fear, neither is it a place that the employer is too free with staff. Rather its a place where everything is balanced. When iron fist is needed the employer is ready to give it out, when praise is needed, its there when it time to laugh etc

This is a important factor when it comes to sustaining or growing a business. If you can't manage your relationship with your employees, then your business is bound to fail.

A good working relationship between a Manager and his employees will help the business to be successful. There will be coperation and goals and objectives of the company will be easily achieved.

Well for the business or organization to actually move forward then the employees and the employer must actually have a cordial relationship and this relationship is actually healthy for the business

When there is love and unity ,I think it even helps to promote the business outwardly ,and makes the business investors have so much interest in the business development and growth ,these are things to note

You are in the right direction, there have to be that mutuality and understanding between an employer and employee and also the closeness should be limited so that the employee will still value and respect his employer.
In an official capacity everything needs to be balance.And that is where cordiality have to come to play,because it has to be cordial so that free flow of communications and even ideas can thrive.

As a boss you need to create good relationship with your workers so as to know them and to gain their trust. In a situation where there is no relationship at all between the boss and the workers the business has a little chance of moving forward because the workers have a capacity of making sure your business is moving forward. So it is a very good thing for a worker to have a good rapport with the boss.

It is good for both employer and employee to have a cordial relationship. but the relationship must not affect the normal work process in the company. I have seen a situation where husband and wife are working in the same company.

The way you relate with your employees and treat them is definitely what would determine how far your relationship with them would continue smoothly. Do not be a harsh boss at all.

The way you relate with your employees and treat them is definitely what would determine how far your relationship with them would continue smoothly. Do not be a harsh boss at all.
You have a point though but don't you think there should be some level of strictness from the business owner or manager to prevent slackness within the business.

Definitely! If you remain harsh all the time, the chances are that you will soon find your employees leaving one after other and you will find it really hard to find employees and your business will suffer as a result. However, this is something rarely found in many workplaces.

It is very important that as an employer you should be able to maintain some kind of relationship with your employees around you. This kind of relationship will be strictly professional and should not affect the business in any way.

It is very important that you should try to gather a very cordial relationship with all your employees in such a way that they can always meet you and make complaints if they are not so satisfied with anything about the business.

Employer and employee relationship is truly something that is so tense most times. I admire that this relationship would be otherwise. I love a relationship that involves a balance between being friends with your employees and being serious with the work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds