Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employer and employee relationship

It is true that some people take it to the extreme and when the emotional outburst or call it will affect everything in the workplace. It is good to have self control in everything we do.
That's right, self control and discipline is one of the major ingredients to be successful, be it In terms of negative emotions or even positive ones. and in everything we do, some people get over excited and say things they are not supposed to as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's right, self control and discipline is one of the major ingredients to be successful, be it In terms of negative emotions or even positive ones. and in everything we do, some people get over excited and say things they are not supposed to as well.
I am still working on myself in the area of self control. I got myself engaged with coworkers all in the name of building good relationship. Sometimes this affect my productivity in the workplace and I'm working hard to put a stop to it.

Last edited:
I am still working on myself in the area of self control. I got myself a gauged with coworkers all in the name of building good relationship. sometimes this affect my productivity in the workplace and I'm working hard to put a stop to it.
It's never easy, even myself I am still working on myself and trying to discipline myself in certain areas as well. There are times I over spend on things that do not even matter or that I do not even need, or there are certain ways I react to things in ways I should have not.

It's never easy, even myself I am still working on myself and trying to discipline myself in certain areas as well. There are times I over spend on things that do not even matter or that I do not even need, or there are certain ways I react to things in ways I should have not.
Too much of everything becomes opposite. I am too curious about people I like to know more about them with the hope that I can learn one or two lesson from that person. That was my attitude in the workplace and I think I need to change that.

Too much of everything becomes opposite. I am too curious about people I like to know more about them with the hope that I can learn one or two lesson from that person. That was my attitude in the workplace and I think I need to change that.
You might not have anything in mind when you do that, that's just you, like you said it's your nature to know all that there is to know about a person or whatever you do, the problem is some persons do not like that, which is why it would be best you just reduce how you do it.

You might not have anything in mind when you do that, that's just you, like you said it's your nature to know all that there is to know about a person or whatever you do, the problem is some persons do not like that, which is why it would be best you just reduce how you do it.
I am also planning to reduce the time I spend with other people because I am being considered as talkative in my workplace. I think this is happening because I relate with a lot of people.

Employer and employees relationship shouldn't be so intimate, it should be kept professional and that's all. If you keep a personal relationship with your employees then it might be very difficult for you to make some changes or make some delicate business decisions in your company.

It is good to keep cordial relationship with your employer if you are an employee. anything that goes beyond cordial relationship in the workplace will later affect the productivities when thing goes south.

I am also planning to reduce the time I spend with other people because I am being considered as talkative in my workplace. I think this is happening because I relate with a lot of people.
I see you point but I would advice you make these changes with care and little by little, cause if you just change completely, then it would be another topic of discussion in the office, they would judge you that you have changed.

I see you point but I would advice you make these changes with care and little by little, cause if you just change completely, then it would be another topic of discussion in the office, they would judge you that you have changed.
Thanks for pointing out that aspect for me. I will never make attempts to change drastically. I plan to change gradually and be consistent with the changes. I will start by reducing the amount I spent with them with five minutes. I will maintain that for a week or two. From there I will graduate to 10 minutes and so on

There should be a gikd and cordial relationship between employer and employee because that's the best way do the business to move forward, creating a good working and relaxed environment do the employee is the best way.

The employer-employee relationship is critical to a company's growth; the boss must have a positive relationship with his or her employees and be easily accessible and approachable.

The relationship between the employer and employees should be cordial, formal and responsive. They are meant to cooperate at all times for the benefit of the business and company to grow and make profits.
As long as a relationship between a worker and his employee is a professional relationship I don't really see any problem or challenges is going to pose for the business.

The relationship between employer and employee should be cordial. There is no need to have ill feeling to one another in the workplace. Though you are going to have some toxic people in the workplace, that does not mean that you should be one of them.

The employer and employee relationship should be nurtured because it can have a huge impact on the success or failure of a business. A cordial and professional relationship sets the tone for the employee's performance and the employer's expectations. The relationship doesn't have to be rigid but it should be one that engenders mutual respect and collaboration. Customers who observe good rapport between the employee and employers are more likely to trust and patronize the business.​

I believe in a long term relationship between employer and employee. I am an employer as well as employee. I have a long term relationship with my employee and employer. I have been working with some of my employee/employer since 3 years.

The relationship between the employer and employees should be cordial, formal and responsive. They are meant to cooperate at all times for the benefit of the business and company to grow and make profits.
As far as I'm concerned there is should always be a professional good relationship between an employer and employee because it is the only way they can be able to coexist and work very well.

Employer and employee relationship is very much important to the growth of a business, the employer must have a cordial relationship with his or her employees and must also be easily accessible and approachable
When you are in good relationship with your employer and they are also in good relationship with you I believe that it's going to breed a good working environment for the business to thrive very well.

An employer/employee relationship, then, is the way an employer (either an individual or an entity) and employees view and treat one another in a work setting. From the moment a person signs his or her employment contract, a relationship starts to develop between that employee and their employe

The success of any business venture would determine to a great extent the relationship of the employees and theor employer since the employees are the back bone of every business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds