Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employer and employee relationship

This will be determined by the employer because they are the one in control of the business organisation and they should determine how they want their business to be , not employee.

Advertisement Placeholder
In order for your business to have a positive outcome and a good turnout , you as an enterpreneur must have a good relationship with your workers and keep encouraging them to work hard.

Nothing really special here , every business organisation must always Be runned with unity as the most important factors that will help the business progress effectively. I don't see the need of employers becoming proud not to live with unity with their employees.

In order for your business to have a positive outcome and a good turnout , you as an enterpreneur must have a good relationship with your workers and keep encouraging them to work hard.

Trust is one of the main reasons why many employers always have a doubt in their heart about employees and this is understandable considering the fact that many employees indeed betray their employers.

The relationship between employer and employee is not that special. Employee is do that work he was employed to do and the employer is pay the employee based on the agreement they sign. The relationship between employer and employee is the agreement between them

The relationship between employer and employee is not that special. Employee is do that work he was employed to do and the employer is pay the employee based on the agreement they sign. The relationship between employer and employee is the agreement between them
I understand your point. You're simply starting that the relationship between an employee and the business owner should be kept as professional as possible. This will ensure cordial relations between the pair.

Well for the business or organization to actually move forward then the employees and the employer must actually have a cordial relationship and this relationship is actually healthy for the business
That is very true,it has to be cordial,most times the ease at which employees carry out their duties is a function of how free they are with the management,that will make them not to be under pressure at work.

I believe an employer should neither be too strict nor too free towards his or her employees. The working environment matters a lot to an employee. If an employer is too strict, there would be tension in the working environment and this will affect the work done.

Employee and employer relationship is good but it is not a must to any business organisation before you can get your work done very well without any kind of relationship with your workers. You just have to be disciplined and knowledgeable about the business venture you are doing.

That is very true,it has to be cordial,most times the ease at which employees carry out their duties is a function of how free they are with the management,that will make them not to be under pressure at work.

Being under pressure could have a major negative effect on the performance on your employees. Here is where the role of manager comes handy as well. manager is responsible for raising the morale of employees.

For the development of the company , their should be cordial relatioship between the employer and the employee to make the employee also have the sense of belonging .

A business will flourish if the employer and the employee understand each other and treat each other with great love and high esteem, but if the boss does not care about his employees, they may not work well or treat the customer well.

Being under pressure could have a major negative effect on the performance on your employees. Here is where the role of manager comes handy as well. manager is responsible for raising the morale of employees.
That is very true,but i most of the cases we do not see that happening,and taht is why we usually see lots of persons in paid employment giving out eye service loyalty to their jobs,cordiality should be the main thing at work.

That is very true,but i most of the cases we do not see that happening,and taht is why we usually see lots of persons in paid employment giving out eye service loyalty to their jobs,cordiality should be the main thing at work.

I am not sure what you mean. However, majority of the employers want their employees to focus a lot on work. This is what happened to me. They were pressurising me a lot when I had a day job.

There must be a good relationship between the owner of the business and the employee , in order to create a good and conducive working environment for the workers .

one of the reasons to have a good relationship with your employees is that there are some things that they can tell you to improve your business. It also enhances productivity and happiness around the business environment.

I am not sure what you mean. However, majority of the employers want their employees to focus a lot on work. This is what happened to me. They were pressurising me a lot when I had a day job.
I have seen a worker's advising their boss positively on how to improve their business positively because there's ancordial relationship between the boss and the workers .

one of the reasons to have a good relationship with your employees is that there are some things that they can tell you to improve your business. It also enhances productivity and happiness around the business environment.

Well, it is much better to maintain good relationship with your employees. This is because when employees become old, they become very trustworthy for the bosses.

Well, it is much better to maintain good relationship with your employees. This is because when employees become old, they become very trustworthy for the bosses.
That's true, older employees in a business venture are much more trusted and they are already acquainted with the business environment. So maintaining a good relationship is very good but like I said, It should have boundaries.

As a business manager You totally decide how you want the relationship between you and your employees to be, sometimes mutual understanding could play a good role in improving a relationship between both parties, as a business owner you must know the limitation of an employers in your business and your work as a manager because if you don't know your duty and your right there is likely to be a bad relationship between both parties

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds