Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employer and employee relationship

One of the keys to a successful business is that the employer and the employee have to work together in order to take the business forward and that is why it is always important to keep a good relationship.
Exactly I think if there is no relationship the business would keep decreasing in terms of growth ,unless one is been sacked and two better individuals decides to take up the business for more growth

Advertisement Placeholder
This topic is not applicable to business owners who are tyrants. They treat their employees like slaves with salaries that are below the legal minimum. Due to the need for a job, the employees has no choice but to persevere with the tyrant owner. However, don't expect the workers to show compassion and concern for their employer.

Employers are the owners of business who hires someone to do a particular task for them that at the end of the month they will get paid, these people being hired are called employees.
The relationship between these two groups of people in the business is usually fierce,only a handful that are not that way, you need to see the way some staff will be fidgeting because their boss is around.
Meanwhile I love businesses where there is love and unity, mutual respect and kindness, this is how it supposed to be in an office not a tensed office environment due to too much over seriousness and lack of good office relationship.
Now we must build a great atmosphere in the office as clients and customers notices this and they will keep on coming to our organization if we can create that free and conducive environment for our business. Let's discuss this

Employer employee relationship is one important aspect every business should pay attention to.
Now, it doesn't entail that employees should be so friendly with their bosses. I feel the relationship existing between employees and the employers should be cordial.

One thing I've seen is that the enabling environment is very key to a great productive atmosphere in any workplace. That's why the relationship between employer and employee is key - so that they can both move forward together.

Whether you are an employer or employee, it is ideal to understand your employer /employee's behavior as this will help in the management of relationships within the organization. There is also the need for mutual respect for individuals in the organization irrespective of their position, this creates a conducive work environment for everyone.

You are in the right direction, there have to be that mutuality and understanding between an employer and employee and also the closeness should be limited so that the employee will still value and respect his employer.
You don't necessarily have to be so close and cordial with your employees cause sometimes this leads to so many issue the employee might end up not respecting you as he should cause you are close but on the other hand you have to have healthy relationship with them you don't have to be too harsh on them

Last edited:
Employer and employee relationship is truly something that is so tense most times. I admire that this relationship would be otherwise. I love a relationship that involves a balance between being friends with your employees and being serious with the work.

I do not think that we should maintain friendship with our employees. There should be a big line between friendship and being an employee. Your employee will soon lose respect once you tend to form friendship with them..

You don't necessarily have to be close with your employees but their should be a creation for mutual communication Network between both the boss and the employees to fascinate things as wanted.

The relationship must be respected for each one to the other also the worker must provide 90 % of work and the employer to not be selfish with an employee or not an honest one.

There is nothing bad in maintaining a cordial relationship with the fellow people in your workplace. You must learn how to get along with other people in the workplace. You must also maintain open-minded and set a boundary for people.

Definitely, some working environment are toxic, because most employers thinks that they owns the employees time during working hours and they are subjected to all kinds of treatment. So is the employers that will create the atmosphere for an employee to work well.

You are very right and correct with this right up that why you get to see businesses not going well due to lack of love and care especially with the bosses or owner of the companies. There should be love, oneness and care should be the major role between employers and employees

The relationship you are going to have with people in the work place must not go beyond the casual one. you should avoid romance in the workplace as this might affect your work rate and output in the long run.

Last edited:
The relationship you are going to have with people in the world place must not go beyond the casual one. you should avoid romance in the workplace as this might affect your work rate and output in the long run.
You have a point there and I completely understand your point of view, but what if you actually find someone you believe is the one for you in terms of marriage, would you let such relationship go simply cause you are both from the same work place?

You have a point there and I completely understand your point of view, but what if you actually find someone you believe is the one for you in terms of marriage, would you let such relationship go simply cause you are both from the same work place?
I will never allow such relationship to go astray. What I'm advising people against is office romance. There are some people who are married and they are still looking to get engaged with opposite sex in the workplace all in the name of romance and this is what I am preaching against.

I will never allow such relationship to go astray. What I'm advising people against is office romance. There are some people who are married and they are still looking to get engaged with opposite sex in the workplace all in the name of romance and this is what I am preaching against.
Office romance or relationships should always be discouraged in very strong terms. It might breed unnecessary familiarity and lack of focus and seriousness in the business organization.

I completely understand what you are saying, this is actually the main reasons most companies do not even allow any from of relationships at all in the work place, most of these persons tend to take it too far, doing things they are not supposed to do.

You don't necessarily have to be close with your employees but their should be a creation for mutual communication Network between both the boss and the employees to fascinate things as wanted.
In my own point of view , we must have a close relationship with your employer as an employee in order to have a good working atmosphere , but the relationship must not be too close .

I completely understand what you are saying, this is actually the main reasons most companies do not even allow any from of relationships at all in the work place, most of these persons tend to take it too far, doing things they are not supposed to do.
It is true that some people take it to the extreme and when the emotional outburst or call it will affect everything in the workplace. It is good to have self control in everything we do.

I think when employees are hiring their employees it is very important that the employees are welcomed into the family because, at the end of the day, the business goes beyond just making money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds