Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employer and employee relationship

Employers are the owners of business who hires someone to do a particular task for them that at the end of the month they will get paid, these people being hired are called employees.
The relationship between these two groups of people in the business is usually fierce,only a handful that are not that way, you need to see the way some staff will be fidgeting because their boss is around.
Meanwhile I love businesses where there is love and unity, mutual respect and kindness, this is how it supposed to be in an office not a tensed office environment due to too much over seriousness and lack of good office relationship.
Now we must build a great atmosphere in the office as clients and customers notices this and they will keep on coming to our organization if we can create that free and conducive environment for our business. Let's discuss this

Employee and employer relations is suppose to be a great relationship as both of them are meant to work hand-in-hand to achieve a greatness. If the relationship between both employee and employer are coordinated, both will have nothing to regret.

Advertisement Placeholder

Employers are the owners of business who hires someone to do a particular task for them that at the end of the month they will get paid, these people being hired are called employees.
The relationship between these two groups of people in the business is usually fierce,only a handful that are not that way, you need to see the way some staff will be fidgeting because their boss is around.
Meanwhile I love businesses where there is love and unity, mutual respect and kindness, this is how it supposed to be in an office not a tensed office environment due to too much over seriousness and lack of good office relationship.
Now we must build a great atmosphere in the office as clients and customers notices this and they will keep on coming to our organization if we can create that free and conducive environment for our business. Let's discuss this

I have always been an introvert all my life. I find it very difficult to be open to people no matter where I am. Yes, I talk with my co workers at work but it doesn't go past inside the office. Once we have closed work for the day, I don't have any kind of relationship with anyone of them till we get back to the office tomorrow.

A business organisation where the is love and unity among the employees and the employer will always be outstanding. It will outshine the competitors and also increase productivity.

It's always good to have a good relationship with your employees. When an employer hires, he is not just adding a new member to the organization, he is also forming an employee and employer link. Employers and employees who successfully grow a steady relationship are more likely to be happy and loyal to each other.
The degree of closeness in these relationships depends on both the employer and the employee. When some employers choose to follow the line of hierarchy, others opt to create a friendly bond.
It is this relationship that often leads to employee engagement, nurturing strong employee morale and vibrant company culture. This plays a significant role towards the overall success of the businesses. The business growth will always fast when there is a good relationship with the employee and the employer.

When employees have a strong, healthy relationship with their employers, the entire company benefits. Studies show that employees who have mutually respectful relationships with their employers are more likely to be happy, loyal and productive in the long-run.

we might see that in most of the organization, the employee relations are not practicing correctly. The employer and employee relations are not met due to not maintaining good performance which is affecting their organization goals.

employer and employees must have good and cordial relationships in an organization so that they can have well done job. and in a situation that there is no good relationship between employers and employees this can bring negative impact on the organization.

employer and employees must have good and cordial relationships in an organization so that they can have well done job. and in a situation that there is no good relationship between employers and employees this can bring negative impact on the organization.
I prefer the term working relationship. Anything other than a working relationship isn't necessarily needed because it may turn into something not healthy. I can remember one time a video was trending online of two workers having sex in their office and was caught on camera.

An employer is a person who employs people to work for him and in return he or she pays the employee some amount of money for the work rendered to him.
An employee is a person that works for a employer in order to cater for himself and his family from the money he or she receives from the employer.
The relationship between the employer and the employee is the agreement that subsist between them.That is, the agreement between the employer and the employee forms a relationship that exist toll today.

Any business must be good of this environment.. Employees help run the business and employees are bound to follow its roles. They can better understand and solve every type of problems collectively hence can lead to success in business.But the best business method is that the environment is good in both parties and cooperating with each other is a sign of a successful business.

Employer - Employee relationship is very important in an organisation. It helps the employer to know the extent of the abilities of the employee and also to know how to direct and make sure the employee can beckon on the employer without having fear in them.
However, the relationship should have boundaries as some relationships between employers and employees can lead to disrespect

Employers are the owners of businesses who employs a person or people and they get paid at the end of the month who are called the employees their relationship should be good so they can work as a team which can help them expand their business as they want .

Employer owner of the business good delair of the business men and your customber .there are different types of the relatioship of the good dealing for the customber smooth and running for good.

The relationship between employees and employers should be cordial. The employer should give his employees a voice and a vote. He should be an attentive listener to his employees. He should also help employees in reaching their goals

Good relationship with employees and employer can open good opportunity to someone, in the business or company having a good relationship with employer can give you better understand in place of work.

Nice post here. For a better and smooth running of any organization, there should be a good relationship between an employer and employee. Both must work harmoniously to achieve the desired set goals.

When an employer hires a new employee, he is not just bringing a new member of the workforce aboard, he is also starting a new relationship. Because employers and employees often work in close quarters, they necessarily develop relationships. Managing these relationships is vital to business success, as strong relationships can lead to greater employee happiness and even increased productivity. To reap these benefits, keep the dynamics of your employer-employee relationship in mind.

I love businesses where there is love and unity, mutual respect and kindness, this is how it supposed to be in an office not a tensed office environment due to too much over seriousness and lack of good office relationship that's how it should be and nothing is more important than a cordial relationship between both.

Employer and employee relationship should not be seen as master to slave relationship. The can be a detriment to the growth of the business. The relationship between the two party should be cordial and meaningful. The reason is that they both need each other. The employer needs his or her workers to move the business forward and increase the turnover by year. The employee also need their boss for regular salary payment in order to fend for their family.

Concerning relationships between an employer and the employee. Well, I believe a certain height or level of relationship must be establish so the business can progress, an employee who is scared or angry will not work effectively and efficiently as supposed. Good relationship really matter alot when it comes to establishing a business, peace and harmony in the business environment makes work smooth and customers satisfied

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds