Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employer and employee relationship

employers and employees relationship is very essential in any business and this is the bedrock of any successful business.as an employer you need to be strict with your workers as well as be disciplined but you have to be accommodating as well

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not sure about cordial relationship, but you should take personal interest in your employees. But be careful of overfamiliarity, this can make their respect for you diminish. Set boundaries and let them know that you are in charge.

Employers are the owners of business who hires someone to do a particular task for them that at the end of the month they will get paid, these people being hired are called employees.
The relationship between these two groups of people in the business is usually fierce,only a handful that are not that way, you need to see the way some staff will be fidgeting because their boss is around.
Meanwhile I love businesses where there is love and unity, mutual respect and kindness, this is how it supposed to be in an office not a tensed office environment due to too much over seriousness and lack of good office relationship.
Now we must build a great atmosphere in the office as clients and customers notices this and they will keep on coming to our organization if we can create that free and conducive environment for our business. Let's discuss this

According to my own point of view, it is good to keep good relationship with your workers but sometimes when you keep good relationship with your workers, they take your words for granted and goes against the rules of the organization. This can cause damage to the organization

As a boss, consider and appear to be a cooperative person. The correct path is to compromise among creation and individuals. An excessive amount of spotlight on either can harm matters. What you need is a satisfactory, if not the best, mix of worry for both. A few hints from my own journal - may not basically be general guideline :)

Be straightforward in correspondence - positive and negative correspondence - the two different ways.

Be ideal - accomplish focuses on schedule, impart on schedule, raise worries on schedule.

Identify than identify - show understanding not pity.

The relationship between the employer and employees should be cordial, formal and responsive. You are in the right direction, there have to be that mutuality and understanding between an employer and employee and also the closeness should be limited so that the employee will still value and respect his employer.

There need to be a cordial working relationship between staff and employees.
This will give them a sense of belonging in the firm and the tense environment that usually exist in workplace between staff and employers will be eradicated.But caution should be applied to avoid too much exposure and closeness.

The relationship is obvious because they must work together to achieve whatever is there goal, I tell you. They work hand in hand, so for me I tell you that the relationship of an employee and employer is just like tea and water, they go together in one lane, they have many things in common.

Employers are the owners of business who hires someone to do a particular task for them that at the end of the month they will get paid, these people being hired are called employees.
The relationship between these two groups of people in the business is usually fierce,only a handful that are not that way, you need to see the way some staff will be fidgeting because their boss is around.
Meanwhile I love businesses where there is love and unity, mutual respect and kindness, this is how it supposed to be in an office not a tensed office environment due to too much over seriousness and lack of good office relationship.
Now we must build a great atmosphere in the office as clients and customers notices this and they will keep on coming to our organization if we can create that free and conducive environment for our business. Let's discuss this

I also do not like scenarios where staff are scared of their bosses or uncomfortable around them, respect is earned and it's not by intimidation but some bosses like bullying their staff

I also do not like scenarios where staff are scared of their bosses or uncomfortable around them, respect is earned and it's not by intimidation but some bosses like bullying their staff
Seriously, some bosses or employees are very mean to their staff. There are some mistakes that don't really have much to it but they will fine their staff nonetheless.

The employees and employer relationship have a role to play in the outcome of the business,one good trait or quality of a working organization is the relationship between employees and employer especially in an open work place,it stills motivation to other workers.

Mutual respect for every person in an organization no matter the level is key to the running of a successful organization. You should avoid such relationship that has a master to servant or slave type of relationship. It is detrimental to the organization staffs

Asides the customers, the employees are the second most important people in a business so you should take care of them. You should make the work place cordial and create food relationship.

Creating a nice working environment for employees such that the employees sees the employer as a family and a role model other than viewing the employer as a tyrant and mean being.

I totally agree employer and employee needs to create a cordial relationship for the growth of a business, but not to the extent of feeling to relaxed , a business only grow when there is descipline around an organization

Employer is the person that owns the company while employee is someone that was employ as a worker in the company by the employer, there should be a good cordial relationship between them to create a better working environment.

There has to be a good and healthy relationship between the two in order to ensure a swift and hitch-free working atmosphere.with all these, the aims of the organisation cannot even be achieved

It's okay for employees and employer to have a good and friendly atmosphere for running business. Nevertheless, I feel an employer should not be too friendly with the employees

The employer and employee relationship should be highly inter-personal, and should be framed such that they all posess like minds and projected towards growth and development of the company

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning employer employee relationship, I would have to say that this has to be a relationship with clear rules and boundaries indeed, it has to be a respectful relationship

Work in general goes more smoothly in an environment of understanding and that is why a business owner should try to create a good relationship with employees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds