Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employer and employee relationship

I work in an office, and it is true that clients and other co-workers feel the work environment. That being said, it can make a company welcoming or it can cause people to leave because of bad experience. It is always good to maintain a good interpersonal relationship between all the people who form a family in a company. In this way attract customers and staff in general.

Advertisement Placeholder
Employer must have a relating with employees but there is must be limitation. You need to be always act as a boss, so that your employees will be respect you all the time. And at the same time you have to give them chance to discuss with you about their views on a business.

hello, I had a bad experience with a boss who abused employees, with yelling, overwork, bad words and aggressive behavior, he attended out of necessity, it is extremely important that there is harmony between boss and employee in the workplace in this way the person you will feel motivated and increase production leading the company to success

It's very important for employees and employers to have a sound mutual relationship so as to boost productivity in the place of work. Its not important to be harsh on the employ when you know they are up and doing with their duties

Employers are the owners of business who hires someone to do a particular task for them that at the end of the month they will get paid, these people being hired are called employees.
The relationship between these two groups of people in the business is usually fierce,only a handful that are not that way, you need to see the way some staff will be fidgeting because their boss is around.
Meanwhile I love businesses where there is love and unity, mutual respect and kindness, this is how it supposed to be in an office not a tensed office environment due to too much over seriousness and lack of good office relationship.
Now we must build a great atmosphere in the office as clients and customers notices this and they will keep on coming to our organization if we can create that free and conducive environment for our business. Let's discuss this.

Employers are the owners of business who hires someone to do a particular task for them that at the end of the month they will get paid, these people being hired are called employees.
The relationship between these two groups of people in the business is usually fierce,only a handful that are not that way, you need to see the way some staff will be fidgeting because their boss is around.
Meanwhile I love businesses where there is love and unity, mutual respect and kindness, this is how it supposed to be in an office not a tensed office environment due to too much over seriousness and lack of good office relationship.
Now we must build a great atmosphere in the office as clients and customers notices this and they will keep on coming to our organization if we can create that free and conducive environment for our business. Let's discuss this

The relationship between owner and employee should be great. Both of them should understand each other. Owners should py full attention to the needs of employees. This should enhance their performance as well.

Now we must build a great atmosphere in the office as clients and customers notices this and they will keep on coming to our organization if we can create that free and conducive environment for our business. Let's discuss this

Thanks a lot for your information you provided concerning managerial relationship between employees and employers. As you mentioned, this smooth relationship is really helpful to the health of the organization in the market.

Thats the relationship between an employer and his employee. The employer employs an employee to assist him to run his business initiative and bring gross profit that will benefit the business in general. They share mutual relationship in the business environment, act friendly, and care for one's welfare etc. In order to move the business/company forward to achieve greater success.

relationship with their employers, the entirecompany benefits. Studies show that employeeswho have mutually respectful relationships with their employers are more likely to be happy, loyal and productive in the long-run.

There is no need for you to be cordially close with your employees, there should normal brotherly love among both the employer and the employees, this is what makes businesses to grow without distruption or distractions

Is isn't necessary that you and your employee must be so very close, you both could still have a good answer friendly relationship without the need of being very close as this could lead to something Nigerians calls see finish, meaning "your employee would no longer accord you the full respect that you deserves"

In a situation where there is no smooth relationship between the employer and the employee, it will be difficult to achieve organizational goals. In as much I don't tolerate too much leniency from the employer, I don't support harshness from the employer as well. They should be working according to the law of the organization. And each should know his limits. It should be servant to boss and not slave to master relationship.

Most of the times i think the problem starts from the employes because they think every boss is a person they won't get along with. But some bosses are actually nice and good with their employees, as long as they do their jobs in a proper way

An employer need not be too harsh or rigid to his employees. It fosters hatred and they can do things that will have a negative impact on the business.
At the same time, he shouldn't be too friendly and casual with them so they won't take him for granted. A balance needs to be maintained.

Maybe you can consider me a passive person because I had never experienced arguing with my boss especially if the boss is the owner of the business. Being low profile with issues in the office particularly personal issues never fails to give me peace. Arguing even with a subordinate is not my style unless there is extreme arrogance or a threat of physical harm. When I got my first job my father advised me to practice diplomacy at all time although I have to admit that sometimes my temper would overcome my senses.

Absolutely true. There has to me a mutual relationship between and employer and employee but as much as I want to be free minded with my employees there also must be a little constraint and discipline amongst us,so as not to attract unnecessary disrespect to myself as the boss.

Employer and employee relationship is very very important. That is why a peaceful, comfortable environment where there is respect for each for each other must be put in place.
A workplace where employees and employer are happy is necessary.

when talking about employer and employee relationship I think the only relationship that should be maintain should be good working relationship because if it surpass that at the end of the day if the employee wants to leave for another job else where the employer will see it as betrayal.

It's good to have a peaceful and fierceles boss, but this has brought down a lot of business empires.
I believe being strict with your employees make them more diligent and serious with their, This way you get your desired results.

Relationship between an employer and an employee is very important. There are situations where an employer have to be serious and ridgid with employees and there are situations where he can be flexible. An employer must maintain his position as the commander and manager of the organisation. He must be respected and his orders must be carried out by employees.

In order to attain success level in business endeavors, it’s advisable for employees to have cordial relationships with their employees. This will help booster the work rate of employees and definately it’ll also increase the growth of Thebes company

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds