Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employees' deontology

I think employee and emplpyeer should develop a relation that is based on mutual trust and co-operation. If there is no co-operation and trust, you may not be able to work for a common goal.

Advertisement Placeholder
A vise versa kind of understanding here indeed between both parties for the mutual benefit of all. This can gonna very long way to help the organisation grow in leaps and bounds if such understanding can continue
Actually a proper communication is done between two sides. You cannot only have one side dominated. And talking about the company, the higher authorities should take care of their subordinates, and subordinate should also follow the command of higher authority.

You should also remember that your workers also serve as ambassadors of your business or company. So it would be nice you make sure they follow good morals and ethics. Their performance indeed matters alot but an employee must make sure his or workers not just get the work done, but in the right way. Cause any action taken by your worker would be seen as an action taken by the company
[automerge]1622904166[/automerge]

Very true, your morality does not matter when it comes to your ability to get the work done. But where it comes to play is the image of rhe company. I have seen a case where a friend of mine lost a contract even with his high performance. And the reason was the fact that they heard some rumors about him, and the company does not want to be dragged into it. Same way most celebrities loose endorsements once a rumor or some indecent news comes up
Every worker in a particular organisation must work according to the directives of the organisation and also follow the rules and regulation of the organisation in order to achieve their mandate and goal

I think employee and emplpyeer should develop a relation that is based on mutual trust and co-operation. If there is no co-operation and trust, you may not be able to work for a common goal.
As you describe "mutual trust and cooperation" is fundamental in an organization, without it it is very difficult to work together on the fly. This is because there will be differences and not the expected unification for a certain purpose.

You are absolutely right, and in the end that is what entrepreneurs are looking for, that the company moves in the right direction, as this is what will lead it to success. He alone cannot do it, he needs the support of the employees and staff members.
Sure, everyone is needed, even the CEO or manager knows it. Company is made up of group of people to help facilitates work and drive efficiency.

Sure, everyone is needed, even the CEO or manager knows it. Company is made up of group of people to help facilitates work and drive efficiency.
The group of people as you mentioned actual drive efficiency of a company. everyone starting from CE0 or manager to a ground level employees for even a door men, have their own share of responsibility that they should follow.

That is correct, and from my experience the best way to unify the staff and have them all working towards the same goal is to follow the guidelines written in an employment contract. In the right words are the laws and regulations of the company that is the deontology.

There are some universal rule that is applicable to all business,employees must be honest,have a discipline attutude and must posses a good character towards his job role,his employer and fellow co-worker.
These rules are type that one can really say are universal to all employees globally no matter your color or race. The need for mutual respect for your fellow work colleague and your duty to work is not arguable

These are wise words full of wisdom "the contribution of each and every one is important for companies to be successful" that is why it is so important that all the people who make life in a company, perform their functions with the sole purpose that is the business success.

Yes, you are absolutely right, I have even worked in a preschool, where illustrations are used on a daily basis. What is taken to adults when there is incomprehension when wanting to convey important information.

You know in our society today that's really how kids are all educated because they need full detailed illustrations of the things that are being explained to them for them to actually understand it very well.

The group of people as you mentioned actual drive efficiency of a company. everyone starting from CE0 or manager to a ground level employees for even a door men, have their own share of responsibility that they should follow.
You're there, they all have their roles to play in the company. Everyone's contributions is needed to move the company's objective to higher level.

You know in our society today that's really how kids are all educated because they need full detailed illustrations of the things that are being explained to them for them to actually understand it very well.
It is correct, as you expressed before, both in children and adults illustration is very necessary, that is why images and videos are so used, since it is a center of attraction through which is illustrated, what is expressed with words.

You're there, they all have their roles to play in the company. Everyone's contributions is needed to move the company's objective to higher level.
This is actually why working with a team is very important and it comes to my business because without a team working together to ensure that the business processes of a company goes well the company is going to be in crisis.

Secrets and discipline is the key to keep the coin going and then comes motivation which is the key function of any successful business today because if there is no motivational duties or bonus in the place of work then the company will be bankrupted
Of course @Peterlight , that is the key to success in any venture . "Secrets and discipline" With that , it remains to keep the staff on the right track and the best way is to reward the effort .

This is actually why working with a team is very important and it comes to my business because without a team working together to ensure that the business processes of a company goes well the company is going to be in crisis.
That will put them in geopardy cos the harmony is not there. Company works as a team.in harmony to get the business flowing steady.

I've actually worked in a company we had staff in toxic relationship between themselves and this makes their working condition very difficult because they always try to stab each other in the back in order to get favor from their boss.
Yes, in the past I have had the same experience as you have had. It is very unfortunate, but by doing things right from the beginning and complying with the rules, these situations are considerably minimized, as I have seen.

The first thing i put or look and put into consideration is employees performance not their ethics or morals this one come after performance because is a business i will not accept incompetence because it ruin my business and bring down my efforts to it's knee.

The first thing i put or look and put into consideration is employees performance not their ethics or morals this one come after performance because is a business i will not accept incompetence because it ruin my business and bring down my efforts to it's knee.
I respect the way you view your employees, but I personally believe that I cannot look at performance without taking ethics and morale into account. In the case of hiring an employee if they fail in either case, I would rather fire them than take a risk.

Of course @Peterlight , that is the key to success in any venture . "Secrets and discipline" With that , it remains to keep the staff on the right track and the best way is to reward the effort .
Can you just imagine working for hours and not get rewarded or you get a delay in salary, this are factors that limit the moral and work force of a staff.

Can you just imagine working for hours and not get rewarded or you get a delay in salary, this are factors that limit the moral and work force of a staff.
Yes I can imagine it, I even lived a similar experience once, the delay of the salary for a week, which was chaotic for everyone. The problem was solved but it was difficult for the company to resume the upward rhythm of the workers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds