Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employees' deontology

Conformity and impartiality are the two words that come to mind when I saw this thread. You have to always put them on their toes and ensure that there's a disciplinary structure in place as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Almost all the professional business as ethics and it Is very ethical to follow the rules to the later. The ethics of most of the jobs are always uphold by the workers.

The most important thing to me is what they have to offer, when they are able to give me as a business owner what I need to do my business I would definitely employed them not minding the who the person is.

Every business or company have their own rules that is guiding the company, you need to set your own rules that will be guiding your own company if you want your business to be stable

It is quite important for business owners to understand that a good relationship between them and their customers goes a long way to determine the sustainability of such businesses and without the proper approach towards business to customer relations a good business might fail .

An employee is not a professional employee if he cannot learn to mix being moral with office work and the organisations of each person's ought to show them the way
I think it has to do with the individual employee,reason why it is very neccesary for organisation usually give oriantation to intending employees,so that they would be able to know the importance of team collaboration.

Well, I would certainly care about Ethics because ethics and morals matter to me. I prefer being transparent rather than hiding much things from customers and customers have the right to know about the products.

Every working organisations and companies has their own ethics which they uphold and obey , its like the rule and regulations that must be obey and kept everytime .

Ethics are the good habits to live in society and achieve a healthy and balanced coexistence among people. In other words, "Professional ethics consists of a set of norms and values that govern the actions of workers in an organization". In order for employees to fulfill their duties in the performance of their functions, what are the rules that apply in the development of a company in terms of principles and values?
I definitely think moral principles and values are imperative in a workplace to ensure that the environment is not toxic. It’s all well and good working at a proficient level, but the absence of a moral compass will be an unwelcome situation in that organization

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds