Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employees' deontology

I do no care about ethics and morality in the working staff. All I care is the performance. You should be a job provider, and not a moral police. As long as the employee deliver what is assigned to him, his moral standing should not bother me.
Ethics sometimes helps in the business world and it assists the performance of the workers, but performance is the best ethics , being able to finish yourthe job given to you onetime.

Advertisement Placeholder
Morals are the beneficial routines to live in the public eye and accomplish a solid and adjusted concurrence among individuals. As such, "Proficient morals comprises of a bunch of standards and qualities that administer the activities of laborers in an association". With the goal for workers to satisfy their obligations in the presentation of their capacities, what are the standards that apply in the advancement of an organization as far as standards and qualities?

I would like to know how fast the admins of this site respond to messages or complaint from members as I would like to prepare my mind incase the need arises as I do not like to wait.
Then prepare your mind ha ha ha ha , because it all depends on the availability of the staff members. They may respond the same day or immediately, as you may receive a response later. But you can be sure that you will always get an answer.
Morals are the positive routines to live in the public eye and accomplish a sound and adjusted conjunction among individuals. At the end of the day, "Proficient morals comprises of a bunch of standards and qualities that administer the activities of laborers in an association". With the goal for representatives to satisfy their obligations in the presentation of their capacities, what are the standards that apply in the improvement of an organization as far as standards and qualities?
Excellent your publication. When you make mention of "what are the standards that apply in improving an organization in terms of standards and qualities" it all depends on the owners, senior manager and staff members, according to their observations on the workers. Each company has its clauses and regulations, but in a general point should be the duties, principles, morals and ethics.

Then prepare your mind ha ha ha ha , because it all depends on the availability of the staff members. They may respond the same day or immediately, as you may receive a response later. But you can be sure that you will always get an answer.

Excellent your publication. When you make mention of "what are the standards that apply in improving an organization in terms of standards and qualities" it all depends on the owners, senior manager and staff members, according to their observations on the workers. Each company has its clauses and regulations, but in a general point should be the duties, principles, morals and ethics.
Lol, but a day ora few hours is still okay to reply message for me as I understand they also have different obligations too apart from bizdustry so I can definately work with that.

Lol, but a day ora few hours is still okay to reply message for me as I understand they also have different obligations too apart from bizdustry so I can definately work with that.
Excellent, if they always respond to members, you can create a ticket or send a private message. What you should not do is to send one after another to get a response, you should wait and be patient.

Ethics are the good habits to live in society and achieve a healthy and balanced coexistence among people. In other words, "Professional ethics consists of a set of norms and values that govern the actions of workers in an organization". In order for employees to fulfill their duties in the performance of their functions, what are the rules that apply in the development of a company in terms of principles and values?
Actually concerning the ethics that governs the functioning of things in a company a worker shouldn't come late ,be polite ,dress neat ,be trustworthy ,be transparent no negligence and no nochalant behavior.

Not being able to work with morally wrong person or not trusting morally wrong person is more of a personal issue. However, a lot of people are just like this.

seriously we have a lot of people have serious problem in this world and there is nothing you can do about it which is why you have to look for those that you can be able to work with and work peacefully.

Actually concerning the ethics that governs the functioning of things in a company a worker shouldn't come late ,be polite ,dress neat ,be trustworthy ,be transparent no negligence and no nochalant behavior.
Your opinion is excellent, as they are very valid points for the proper functioning of a company. Complying with the rules and regulations of the company is to assume and adhere to the ethics that has been implemented for all workers.

Like you, I love to stick to and try to comply with every company rule. Ethics and regulations vary from company to company. However we as humans stick to our values, which makes it easier to comply with company regulations.
Yes I agree with you every employee must comply and stick to the rules of an organisation the ethics and regulation of the company because this will help to achieve the goal and the mandate of that organisation.

Ethics are the good habits to live in society and achieve a healthy and balanced coexistence among people. In other words, "Professional ethics consists of a set of norms and values that govern the actions of workers in an organization". In order for employees to fulfill their duties in the performance of their functions, what are the rules that apply in the development of a company in terms of principles and values?
Normally they are not fixed , values and principle depends on the nature of the organization and what they represent but the fact is that they play important role in the success of a business

The performance level of all workers matters much to the employer than the ethics or morality. But its good for the company to keep a good standard to keep moral and ethical standard.

Normally they are not fixed , values and principle depends on the nature of the organization and what they represent but the fact is that they play important role in the success of a business
It is exactly what I described in the previous publication, it all depends on the company or organization. What is certain is that deontology is always applied in companies. This is because values and principles are the company's letter of introduction.
The performance level of all workers matters much to the employer than the ethics or morality. But its good for the company to keep a good standard to keep moral and ethical standard.
I believe that both are of utmost importance, the performance of the workers will lead the company to success, but if the workers do not have ethics and morals anything can happen between co-workers and this will create a break within the organization, which will hinder the expected success.

It is exactly what I described in the previous publication, it all depends on the company or organization. What is certain is that deontology is always applied in companies. This is because values and principles are the company's letter of introduction.

I believe that both are of utmost importance, the performance of the workers will lead the company to success, but if the workers do not have ethics and morals anything can happen between co-workers and this will create a break within the organization, which will hinder the expected success.
That's right too, workers are meant to have ethics and good morals to keep the company balanced and moving. Anyone with bad morals disrupt the progress of the company cos others will detest such attitude.

That's right too, workers are meant to have ethics and good morals to keep the company balanced and moving. Anyone with bad morals disrupt the progress of the company cos others will detest such attitude.
Very well described @GIFTMICHAEL , when there is no order and discipline within the workplace it disrupts "the running of the company", this usually happens when the rules established in the company are not followed.

Very well described @GIFTMICHAEL , when there is no order and discipline within the workplace it disrupts "the running of the company", this usually happens when the rules established in the company are not followed.
Sure, you spikebthe right thing dear. If those kind of tendencies exist then it means the company isn't strict with its rules is violated..

Sure, you spikebthe right thing dear. If those kind of tendencies exist then it means the company isn't strict with its rules is violated..
That is the importance of business ethics, which must be present in every public or private company. Where every worker must abide by and comply with the established rules and adhere to it.

It's actually the rules and regulation that makes us different from animals because they are what guides us in everything that we are doing which is actually a good thing for any business organisation.
I laughed at your publication, but it is very true "it is the rules and regulations that differentiate us from the animals" and very well expressed, since these are the guide within the company or organization. Even if it is an independent work, if we do not adhere to certain rules we can not move forward.

I do no care about ethics and morality in the working staff. All I care is the performance. You should be a job provider, and not a moral police. As long as the employee deliver what is assigned to him, his moral standing should not bother me.
But you should care about your employees ethics and moral because I don’t even think the employees will be able to perform if they don’t have proper ethics and they are also of good moral

That is the importance of business ethics, which must be present in every public or private company. Where every worker must abide by and comply with the established rules and adhere to it.
Sure, you spoke high volume of ethics. Every company must have ethics, that represents a fine model where every workers including staffs must abide by it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds