Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employees' deontology

If the employee can meet up with his or her task demand and do it well her or his ethic,moral or immoral life has nothing to do with the growth of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
If the employee can meet up with his or her task demand and do it well her or his ethic,moral or immoral life has nothing to do with the growth of the business.
This is possible, as long as his immoral and ethical behavior does not bring him inside the company, and that is what we are dealing with. The deontology in companies or workplaces must be complied with since it refers to the norms, values, laws and regulations to which we must adhere.

When it concerns the principles as well as morals of an company among the significant regulations that relocations business to inform their workers is actually that they should guarantee that the item that they are actually producing readies as well as risk-free for individual usage or even use

Seriously the reason why a staff is employed in the company's for he or she to offer some sort of work accomplishment for the company in order to get paid in the end.

When it concerns the principles as well as morals of an company among the significant regulations that relocations business to inform their workers is actually that they should guarantee that the item that they are actually producing readies as well as risk-free for individual usage or even use
These are the regulations that must be complied with, and in all companies the regulations are different but always with the same purpose, to please the customer and maintain the company with optimal results.

The only one I can possibly think of is giving them all targets. When they have targets they will put a sense of urgency in everything they are given to do.

Ethics and code of conduct is a necessity for any profession. I will not let a daunted mind have a place in my organization. You can have your moral support but it should backup the code of simple ethics please!

The only one I can possibly think of is giving them all targets. When they have targets they will put a sense of urgency in everything they are given to do.
That's a very good point there. Targets that are more realistic to achieve and not thise that will make them sell themselves out all because they want your positive evaluation of their performance

Ethics and code of conduct is a necessity for any profession. I will not let a daunted mind have a place in my organization. You can have your moral support but it should backup the code of simple ethics please!
Ok @Kubiat-Abasi, it is something that according to your post you understand very well the ethics in a company, business or any place where people gather with the same purpose. To achieve success, you have to abide by the rules, rules and regulations of the site, whatever it is.

A lot of employers if labor should copy your style of management,your employees lifestyle should not bother you as Long as he performs well

Each companies in my country provide the rules and regulations they want employees to follow as they see fit but the corporate affairs commission overseas and provide some of the basic general rules.

Every company and organisation have their own set of rules for their employees to abide by for the proper and safe discharge of their respective duties. If that is followed, there won't be any problem

A lot of employers if labor should copy your style of management,your employees lifestyle should not bother you as Long as he performs well
The lifestyle of the people is not the responsibility of the employer, we are referring to the rules, regulations and habits of the employees within the company, which according to their contract must be fully complied with. This is what we refer to as employee ethics @Ceeny007 .

Ethics are the good habits to live in society and achieve a healthy and balanced coexistence among people. In other words, "Professional ethics consists of a set of norms and values that govern the actions of workers in an organization". In order for employees to fulfill their duties in the performance of their functions, what are the rules that apply in the development of a company in terms of principles and values?
Professional ethics are what every organization should imbibe.
When I took a job in teaching, my boss will always tell is it was unprofessional to sit while teaching, she would say 'you cannot sit and teach my students even when pregnant and due for labour the next day'.

Professional ethics are what every organization should imbibe.
When I took a job in teaching, my boss will always tell is it was unprofessional to sit while teaching, she would say 'you cannot sit and teach my students even when pregnant and due for labour the next day'.
In fact, when we refer to professional ethics, we include the values of any company or organization and of course its guidelines. If we cannot comply with them, it is better not to accept the job since we will certainly not comply with their regulations.

There's a high regard to morality and values when it comes to an organizational setting. Sometimes they are underestimated but they actually count

Ethics are the good habits to live in society and achieve a healthy and balanced coexistence among people. In other words, "Professional ethics consists of a set of norms and values that govern the actions of workers in an organization". In order for employees to fulfill their duties in the performance of their functions, what are the rules that apply in the development of a company in terms of principles and values?
Good I love this article what I will say to an employer is that don't employ any fellow out of pity cos it kills what the business needs and crash the company cos for you to work in a company no what effort you want to make and added goals for the company ,be able to convince them in attitude that this is what you have for them not certificate

I think employee and emplpyeer should develop a relation that is based on mutual trust and co-operation. If there is no co-operation and trust, you may not be able to work for a common goal.
I couldn't agree more on this with you as a good relationship between the employer and the employees will definitely bring in more productivity to the business and it will give the business a good environment to succeed and expand.

Good I love this article what I will say to an employer is that don't employ any fellow out of pity cos it kills what the business needs and crash the company cos for you to work in a company no what effort you want to make and added goals for the company ,be able to convince them in attitude that this is what you have for them not certificate
That's right @José212, I think like you that people to be hired must bring their knowledge and skills, but with that they must also adhere to the rules and regulations. You should not hire people who even knowing their functions, do not abide by the rules of the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds