Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employees' deontology

Principles and values maketh a person and so does it also for the organization. Values and principles that are very dear to an organization must be seen to be practiced and carried out with all sincererity by all and sundry in the organization for the good of the same

Advertisement Placeholder
Morals are the positive routines to live in the public eye and accomplish a sound and adjusted conjunction among individuals. At the end of the day, "Proficient morals comprises of a bunch of standards and qualities that administer the activities of laborers in an association". With the goal for representatives to satisfy their obligations in the presentation of their capacities, what are the standards that apply in the improvement of an organization as far as standards and qualities?
Every employee in a particular organisation must follow the rules and regulations and directives of such organisation in order for he or she to achieve companies goal and mandate.

Sure, you spoke high volume of ethics. Every company must have ethics, that represents a fine model where every workers including staffs must abide by it.
That is correct @GIFTMICHAEL , just as you expressed it. It is a model to follow (rules and regulations) taking into account the good morals that should prevail within the company. Since workers are part of the image of the company.

That is correct @GIFTMICHAEL , just as you expressed it. It is a model to follow (rules and regulations) taking into account the good morals that should prevail within the company. Since workers are part of the image of the company.
When the worker is working to promote the image of the company then they must adopt that right demeanor to maintain unity in the company and work efficiently towards more success.

I believe if the root is strong, the tree will stand rigid. The company's higher management should be good enough to deal with the lower cadres. A company is a group of different positions, and utilization of such positions should be done wisely.
Very true. A company with such an example of dealing with matters concerning the lower ranks in the affairs of things will always make a lot of progress

Very true. A company with such an example of dealing with matters concerning the lower ranks in the affairs of things will always make a lot of progress
That should be there primary goal. Because the higher management does not involve with the work directly, they only assign people to complete the task. So boosting of morale of the people will surely give proper result.

When the worker is working to promote the image of the company then they must adopt that right demeanor to maintain unity in the company and work efficiently towards more success.
Being part of the company and reflecting what the company stands for, you must maintain a high profile, this is intertwined with the right attitude, as you describe. When you don't follow the guidelines within the company, unfortunately it always comes out.

There is no correlation between morals and ones performance at his or her duty post. For as long as the employee is at his best at his post, all is well and okay for the company

Secrets and discipline is the key to keep the coin going and then comes motivation which is the key function of any successful business today because if there is no motivational duties or bonus in the place of work then the company will be bankrupted

I laughed at your publication, but it is very true "it is the rules and regulations that differentiate us from the animals" and very well expressed, since these are the guide within the company or organization. Even if it is an independent work, if we do not adhere to certain rules we can not move forward.

Exactly, it's actually funny but it's a fact in its sense and personally I'm very good at always trying to make use of illustrations to buttress my opinion as it makes it very vivid for understanding.

Exactly, it's actually funny but it's a fact in its sense and personally I'm very good at always trying to make use of illustrations to buttress my opinion as it makes it very vivid for understanding.
I love that you are like that, I grew up surrounded by my family where several of them are teaching professionals, which serve to illustrate their views. The important thing is to apply these standards and create habits in the employees and in the management of the company.

Principles and values maketh a person and so does it also for the organization. Values and principles that are very dear to an organization must be seen to be practiced and carried out with all sincererity by all and sundry in the organization for the good of the same
Yeah definitely they are values and principles that guild and determines the state of things in an organization in which an employee behavior and norms are based on.

Being part of the company and reflecting what the company stands for, you must maintain a high profile, this is intertwined with the right attitude, as you describe. When you don't follow the guidelines within the company, unfortunately it always comes out.
The employees represents true value of the co
company, when they follow the guidelines, and drives towards the company's model surely the company moves to the right direction.

The employees represents true value of the co
company, when they follow the guidelines, and drives towards the company's model surely the company moves to the right direction.
You are absolutely right, and in the end that is what entrepreneurs are looking for, that the company moves in the right direction, as this is what will lead it to success. He alone cannot do it, he needs the support of the employees and staff members.

You are absolutely right, and in the end that is what entrepreneurs are looking for, that the company moves in the right direction, as this is what will lead it to success. He alone cannot do it, he needs the support of the employees and staff members.
In the initial stage the entrepreneur can start everything himself, but as the time goes and the business grows, it becomes inevitable to tu hire other people for their respective job. A business will only prosper when all people can contribute.

In the initial stage the entrepreneur can start everything himself, but as the time goes and the business grows, it becomes inevitable to tu hire other people for their respective job. A business will only prosper when all people can contribute.
Exactly, you must contribute and one of the right ways is to start from within. By complying with the stipulated parameters, good habits accompanied by rules and regulations.

Exactly, you must contribute and one of the right ways is to start from within. By complying with the stipulated parameters, good habits accompanied by rules and regulations.
When the business grows, different positions of the business will contribute in different roles. And importance of every roll should be understood by the one who is holding at the position. the contribution from each and everyone is important for business to become successful.

Employers should treat employees very well, give than that they deserve, give them bonus and other incentives time to time, likewise employees should also be grateful to their boss
A vise versa kind of understanding here indeed between both parties for the mutual benefit of all. This can gonna very long way to help the organisation grow in leaps and bounds if such understanding can continue

I love that you are like that, I grew up surrounded by my family where several of them are teaching professionals, which serve to illustrate their views. The important thing is to apply these standards and create habits in the employees and in the management of the company.

Personally I believe that when you actually find a way to use illustration to buttress your point it's going to be very easy for people to actually understand what you're trying to say especially when you are dealing with kids who needs to have a vivid explanation of what you're trying to explain for them.

When the business grows, different positions of the business will contribute in different roles. And importance of every roll should be understood by the one who is holding at the position. the contribution from each and everyone is important for business to become successful.
These are wise words full of wisdom "the contribution of each and every one is important for companies to be successful" that is why it is so important that all the people who make life in a company, perform their functions with the sole purpose that is the business success.
Personally I believe that when you actually find a way to use illustration to buttress your point it's going to be very easy for people to actually understand what you're trying to say especially when you are dealing with kids who needs to have a vivid explanation of what you're trying to explain for them.
Yes, you are absolutely right, I have even worked in a preschool, where illustrations are used on a daily basis. What is taken to adults when there is incomprehension when wanting to convey important information.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds