Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employees' deontology

A company cannot be run alone, you need a team. If you cannot establish a good team, your business cannot succeed. good team means a good relation between the management and employees.
I couldn't agree more on this with you as a good relationship between the employer and the employees will definitely bring in more productivity to the business and it will give the business a good environment to succeed and expand.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working ethics are very important in a business.Also good moral principles matter. I keep telling people I wouldnt employ people without good moral principles and working ethics

A company cannot be run alone, you need a team. If you cannot establish a good team, your business cannot succeed. good team means a good relation between the management and employees.
I completely agree with you that a company cannot work alone and that is why there has to be a team of management and employees who are going to be in the business to be running the business and to be doing the task that are required to be done and the business. Without this set of people then they can be no business talk less of a business that will become successful.

IN order to run a company or any business, setting up a team is the most important step. You need to set up a team that can handle works like product development, company management, marketing and promotion, etc.

Working ethics are very important in a business.Also good moral principles matter. I keep telling people I wouldnt employ people without good moral principles and working ethics
With my work experience both online and offline, I like to abide by the rules and stick to them, any company or business has a contract where it is specified agreements and conditions, which must be signed or accepted to enter it, it is usually the guidelines and ethics that governs the ethical and moral aspect of it.

To my own basic idea, ethics is the study of morality and how to consistently practice perfect formation and behavior. Deontology is a way that people judge the morality of other based on a set of rules

To my own basic idea, ethics is the study of morality and how to consistently practice perfect formation and behavior. Deontology is a way that people judge the morality of other based on a set of rules
It is correct, in view of the set of rules and their relationship with morality, which is the basis of deontology, I wonder which are the main ones that must be complied with in a company. This in a generalized way, since we know that each company has its rules and regulations, but which are the main ones that are repeated in each of them?

A business organization must have a clear set of rules and regulations that all staff must abide with. This will help promote good ethics and practices in the business.

Having principle in the company will help to maintain the culture of the company. The principles will guide some of the major things people will be doing in the business. This can help the business to sustain in the long haul.

A business organization must have a clear set of rules and regulations that all staff must abide with. This will help promote good ethics and practices in the business.
Excellent, this is precisely the purpose of deontology, "good practices and ethics" in the company or any business where personnel are required. Since these rules are the ones that will keep workers under control.
Having principle in the company will help to maintain the culture of the company. The principles will guide some of the major things people will be doing in the business. This can help the business to sustain in the long haul.
I believe that rules and ethics in the company are the basis of it and it is one of the ways to achieve success, since everything is maintained correctly.

Excellent, this is precisely the purpose of deontology, "good practices and ethics" in the company or any business where personnel are required. Since these rules are the ones that will keep workers under control.

I believe that rules and ethics in the company are the basis of it and it is one of the ways to achieve success, since everything is maintained correctly.
If you look at most of the world famous companies, you will see majority of them have culture and principles which they are following and discuss them in everything you do including the dress code. JP Morgan is an example of such companies.

If you look at most of the world famous companies, you will see majority of them have culture and principles which they are following and discuss them in everything you do including the dress code. JP Morgan is an example of such companies.
You are absolutely right @kayode10, and I share your thinking, that's why I brought the topic to the forum to know the opinions of the members. It is difficult to understand how there are people who do not give the importance that deserves the deontology in companies, because from there you can achieve success with more security.

There are different rules that may apply in the development of a company. Some of them include:
No Late coming
Respect to higher Authorities
No lousiness during work
Take permission if one must be absent from work and others.

Ethics and etiquette are very important in the workplace. This tends to give the brand a sense of identity and also a sense of direction for the employees about a path to follow.

Ethics are the good habits to live in society and achieve a healthy and balanced coexistence among people. In other words, "Professional ethics consists of a set of norms and values that govern the actions of workers in an organization". In order for employees to fulfill their duties in the performance of their functions, what are the rules that apply in the development of a company in terms of principles and values?
Every organisation should have values and norms that would keep it running effectively.
With good habits instilled in the workers, certain scuffles and wrong ethics can be curbed in a working environment.

Every organisation should have values and norms that would keep it running effectively.
With good habits instilled in the workers, certain scuffles and wrong ethics can be curbed in a working environment.
Excellent @YERUS, it is the purpose of companies to maintain a healthy environment away from inconveniences. I have read in countless sites the importance of ethics, morals and good habits, which is a set of regulations of utmost importance to advance to success in the same.

I respect you for giving more importance to morality. Well, as a human being we need to think about morality. It is just that I am only considering the processional side of a person.
Some business companies don't really care about morality in doing the job but the money that I'm going to make from selling their products and services even if it means doing things that are wrong.

I do no care about ethics and morality in the working staff. All I care is the performance. You should be a job provider, and not a moral police. As long as the employee deliver what is assigned to him, his moral standing should not bother me.
I cannot agree with this. Ethics and morality must be applicable in the work place. There are things staff shouldn't do while performing his duty. A lousy staff with good performance is a bad staff

Well I think they are some people who actually have bad attitude to work and this Should be taken care of by the manager and the people in the high position

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds