Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employees' deontology

There are some universal rule that is applicable to all business,employees must be honest,have a discipline attutude and must posses a good character towards his job role,his employer and fellow co-worker.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some universal rule that is applicable to all business,employees must be honest,have a discipline attutude and must posses a good character towards his job role,his employer and fellow co-worker.
This is exactly where corporate ethics comes in, although each one has different rules and regulations, in general they all have as a principle "the ethical behavior of the individual and his contribution to the achievement of the company's objectives".

This is exactly where corporate ethics comes in, although each one has different rules and regulations, in general they all have as a principle "the ethical behavior of the individual and his contribution to the achievement of the company's objectives".
This is way easy if the employees in question has got some character and display good attitude towards following laid down rules,It would be very easy to adapt to good working ethics in the work place.

This is way easy if the employees in question has got some character and display good attitude towards following laid down rules,It would be very easy to adapt to good working ethics in the work place.
Totally, this happens as long as the employee has ethics and good habits, otherwise no matter how many rules there are in the company or organization, the employee will not adapt. In these cases, the safest thing is that the company has to decide on its services.

Totally, this happens as long as the employee has ethics and good habits, otherwise no matter how many rules there are in the company or organization, the employee will not adapt. In these cases, the safest thing is that the company has to decide on its services.
Ofcourse there are employees that are non comformist,some persons are not really that cultured,and they tend to apply that in all aspect of their life, including their proffesional life.In such circumstance as regards to your job,the companys rules should be the template for all employees.

Ofcourse there are employees that are non comformist,some persons are not really that cultured,and they tend to apply that in all aspect of their life, including their proffesional life.In such circumstance as regards to your job,the companys rules should be the template for all employees.
That's right, we must all adapt and comply with the conditions of our workplace, online or offline. I know people who do not accept to maintain such conditions in companies and decide to start their own business, setting their own rules and regulations. The important thing is to maintain professional ethics and good habits.

The rules that must be applied for the success of a company is consistency and reliability. If a company keep up with this principle her customers will trust and have faith in her business dealings.

The rules that must be applied for the success of a company is consistency and reliability. If a company keep up with this principle her customers will trust and have faith in her business dealings.
I agree with your point of view, as it relates to the business and its customers. I am referring to the employees of a company or organization, where they must have good habits and ethics, in this way the company together with its employees will also achieve success which reflect outside of it.

When we talk about professionalism, it's education mixed with experience and morals, that is what I interprete professionalism to be from the little I have learned so it goes without saying that any worker should have moral with his values.

When we talk about professionalism, it's education mixed with experience and morals, that is what I interprete professionalism to be from the little I have learned so it goes without saying that any worker should have moral with his values.
If you read the previous publications, you can see that there are even members who believe that morals and ethics are not necessary for an employee, as long as he/she performs his/her duties. So there are professionals who do not have and do not respect these values and ethics.
Every company must have what we call "deontology" and employees must accept and comply with it.

If you read the previous publications, you can see that there are even members who believe that morals and ethics are not necessary for an employee, as long as he/she performs his/her duties. So there are professionals who do not have and do not respect these values and ethics.
Every company must have what we call "deontology" and employees must accept and comply with it.
The previous publications is why I wrote that but I didn't want to tag anybody because everyone is entitled to their own opinion and time will tell who is correct and who's not most times, we might all be correct or wrong.

The previous publications is why I wrote that but I didn't want to tag anybody because everyone is entitled to their own opinion and time will tell who is correct and who's not most times, we might all be correct or wrong.
No of course the idea is not to label, we are here to learn and discuss issues, this means that we are free to think differently. As you say we can be right or wrong. Personally I cling to the idea of sticking to good habits and ethics.

Every company rule the employees should follow the Ethics is very important to the employees, and the employers should also treat their employees very well.

Every company rule the employees should follow the Ethics is very important to the employees, and the employers should also treat their employees very well.
Of course, ethics is of utmost importance, as it "studies human conduct, right and wrong, morality and good living" and therefore plays an important role in the performance of personnel functions within a company.

No of course the idea is not to label, we are here to learn and discuss issues, this means that we are free to think differently. As you say we can be right or wrong. Personally I cling to the idea of sticking to good habits and ethics.
I share the same views with you but because I am still new I do not want to jump into chats or messages in a platform I am not fully familiar with.

I share the same views with you but because I am still new I do not want to jump into chats or messages in a platform I am not fully familiar with.
Excellent, I think it is very good that you act with caution, while you adapt to this forum, its rules and regulations. We are free to share our thoughts, always maintaining respect and cordiality. Welcome to Bizdustry and happy you are part of us members.

Excellent, I think it is very good that you act with caution, while you adapt to this forum, its rules and regulations. We are free to share our thoughts, always maintaining respect and cordiality. Welcome to Bizdustry and happy you are part of us members.
Thank you 😌. I feel welcome here too in the few days that I have joined this platform, I first thought it was like facebook where everyone dumps their thoughts but I know it's different now.

Thank you 😌. I feel welcome here too in the few days that I have joined this platform, I first thought it was like facebook where everyone dumps their thoughts but I know it's different now.
Yes it is different, the good thing we have here as you may have already noticed, is the interaction between members, ask questions, respond regarding the topic. This way we all learn. You can also communicate with staff members and other members through private messages.

Yes it is different, the good thing we have here as you may have already noticed, is the interaction between members, ask questions, respond regarding the topic. This way we all learn. You can also communicate with staff members and other members through private messages.
I would like to know how fast the admins of this site respond to messages or complaint from members as I would like to prepare my mind incase the need arises as I do not like to wait.

Morals are the positive routines to live in the public eye and accomplish a sound and adjusted conjunction among individuals. At the end of the day, "Proficient morals comprises of a bunch of standards and qualities that administer the activities of laborers in an association". With the goal for representatives to satisfy their obligations in the presentation of their capacities, what are the standards that apply in the improvement of an organization as far as standards and qualities?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds