Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employees' deontology

Ethics are the good habits to live in society and achieve a healthy and balanced coexistence among people. In order for employees to fulfill their duties in the performance of their functions, what are the rules that apply in the development of a company in terms of principles and values?
I believe if the root is strong, the tree will stand rigid. The company's higher management should be good enough to deal with the lower cadres. A company is a group of different positions, and utilization of such positions should be done wisely.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ethics are the good habits to live in society and achieve a healthy and balanced coexistence among people. In order for employees to fulfill their duties in the performance of their functions, what are the rules that apply in the development of a company in terms of principles and values?
I think the first thing most big companies out there is to be very sure of taking good care of their workers and once that is been done by then am very sure their workers would also like to deliver well in the company benefit I guess.

When we look closely at the work environment we should be able to notice the rules of engagement and there should be some level of coordination. So in other to achieve this the memorandum of association and article of association should be drafted more carefully and adhered to strictly.
You are right @Kingsley , the rules of participation are extremely important, therefore they must be fully respected. In this way the reputation of the company will remain high, as long as the rules are followed.
I think the first thing most big companies out there is to be very sure of taking good care of their workers and once that is been done by then am very sure their workers would also like to deliver well in the company benefit I guess.
Your statement is correct, the superiors or bosses of a company must take care of their workers and these in turn must perform their work correctly. In the execution of the company can be evaluated, if they maintain good ethics and morals. Always maintaining respect for each other.

Personal values should be of utmost importance for those employees willing to improve an organization because everything from the outside should firstly have its place from the inside.

Personal values should be of utmost importance for those employees willing to improve an organization because everything from the outside should firstly have its place from the inside.
I loved it @Eodine , as my mother says, "what comes out of the mouth, comes from the heart". We always externalize the instilled values that we have inside us. Where we should also have ethics and morals, this way our performance in any business hierarchy, will be positive.

I loved it @Eodine , as my mother says, "what comes out of the mouth, comes from the heart". We always externalize the instilled values that we have inside us. Where we should also have ethics and morals, this way our performance in any business hierarchy, will be positive.
My mother always mention that too, and I have come to realize that the statement is very valid, there's a lot that happens from the within and only those which we ponder upon manifest so most of what w do are actually what we thought of.

Ethics is really important in a working place. I don't that performance alone should be the priority in a workplace, even morals are also important. That includes not stealing from the workplace and how to treat fellow employees.

Ethics is really important in a working place. I don't that performance alone should be the priority in a workplace, even morals are also important. That includes not stealing from the workplace and how to treat fellow employees.
As you describe it, it is not only performance and efficiency in a job, ethics and morals go above and beyond that. From my point of view, the employee can be very good in his functions, but if he does not have ethics and morals it is not good to have him in the company.

Every company have a set of rules or ethics they must follow, these guidelines are either set by a governing body or by the organisation itself. Even small businesses such as restaurants have them.

Every company have a set of rules or ethics they must follow, these guidelines are either set by a governing body or by the organisation itself. Even small businesses such as restaurants have them.
It is correct, every company or organization must have its rules and norms that governs the workers, these must be fully complied with for it to function correctly. It is true that small companies must also have principles and values.

I do no care about ethics and morality in the working staff. All I care is the performance. You should be a job provider, and not a moral police. As long as the employee deliver what is assigned to him, his moral standing should not bother me.
In the business world here companies have the policy for GMRC - good manners and right conduct - that includes morality. If a married guy has a romantic relationship with a female employee then the wife can file a case to the HR that can cause the dismissal of the guy from the company.

You should also remember that your workers also serve as ambassadors of your business or company. So it would be nice you make sure they follow good morals and ethics. Their performance indeed matters alot but an employee must make sure his or workers not just get the work done, but in the right way. Cause any action taken by your worker would be seen as an action taken by the company
[automerge]1622904166[/automerge]

Very true, your morality does not matter when it comes to your ability to get the work done. But where it comes to play is the image of rhe company. I have seen a case where a friend of mine lost a contract even with his high performance. And the reason was the fact that they heard some rumors about him, and the company does not want to be dragged into it. Same way most celebrities loose endorsements once a rumor or some indecent news comes up
As an employee who must always abide by the ethics and rule of the organisation and work with the organisation mission statement and go any employee who does not work in line with the rules and regulation of a particular organisation then it's not fit for such job.

As an employee who must always abide by the ethics and rule of the organisation and work with the organisation mission statement and go any employee who does not work in line with the rules and regulation of a particular organisation then it's not fit for such job.
I agree with your publication, certainly the employee who does not adhere to the rules, is not fit to perform their duties in the company. Anyone who wants to work, must begin by knowing and accepting the contract where these regulations must be.

Well for me morals are important regardless of where, I see someone saying he doesn't care about morals just performance in a workplace, at the end of the day an immoral employee would do more bad than good

Well for me morals are important regardless of where, I see someone saying he doesn't care about morals just performance in a workplace, at the end of the day an immoral employee would do more bad than good
Of course, morale is important, regardless of the performance of their duties, which is another matter. High morale must be maintained at all times as this is what describes a human being.

Employers should treat employees very well, give than that they deserve, give them bonus and other incentives time to time, likewise employees should also be grateful to their boss

Of course, morale is important, regardless of the performance of their duties, which is another matter. High morale must be maintained at all times as this is what describes a human being.
Definitely I agree too, performance matters no doubt but a performing employee with low or no morale would still prove destructive if not to himself but other employees and even the company

Employers should treat employees very well, give than that they deserve, give them bonus and other incentives time to time, likewise employees should also be grateful to their boss
The best way for employees to be grateful for the benefits is to give their maximum potential to increase the value of the company, to contribute new ideas for the benefit of the company. Demonstrate responsibility and efficiency in their functions.

Ethics are the good habits to live in society and achieve a healthy and balanced coexistence among people. In other words, "Professional ethics consists of a set of norms and values that govern the actions of workers in an organization". In order for employees to fulfill their duties in the performance of their functions, what are the rules that apply in the development of a company in terms of principles and values?
I am a person that believes so much in ethics, working place ethics, etc. So anytime I get employed to a particular work and the first thing I am told about the company is the laws and their rules, I always like such instance

I am a person that believes so much in ethics, working place ethics, etc. So anytime I get employed to a particular work and the first thing I am told about the company is the laws and their rules, I always like such instance
Like you, I love to stick to and try to comply with every company rule. Ethics and regulations vary from company to company. However we as humans stick to our values, which makes it easier to comply with company regulations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds