Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Learning a skill?

As for me I will prefer education and skill because having skill without education will not allow someone to brand that particular skill very well though you may know the skill very well but the first thing that will first attract customer is the level at which you present your so business and they will only teach you the skill alone. But packaging and branding will be inspired to you through light of education.

Advertisement Placeholder
Learning a trade is the best thing to do. If you have funds to either school or learn a skill. I think is better to learn a trade because you can easily school later from money made from that skill. But if thwre is money for both, I think it's better to school and learn skills too

Both are very important. Acquiring skills is very necessary but education will give you an edge over those that acquired only skills. In my country, though skills is necessary to have, but education is compulsory if you want to make it to the top management position.

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
Learning a skills very important then education
reading effectively, study skills, and writing tests. In this guide, you'll find information on each one of the tabs shown above, including links to excellent information made available at other universities. The goal of this guide is to give you practical tips on how to learn more effectively.

You may have heard about how everyone has a learning style, which is different from but related to learning skills. Learning styles are a description of how you prefer to learn and interact with information

In today’s world both are so important and none is more important than the other. I always advice young people to most importantly pick up a skills. While still in school studying fora degree do learn a skill make out time to do so.

Education is more important than skill. ... The academic education helps you in understanding the concepts behind the technology, science, society or whatever field you choose, but skill development is the thing that will help you in creating solutions and products, get a good job in a company, or become an entrepreneur.
Education can take you to your desired dream or goal, but skill will sustain you, to achieve great success you need to build your skill set and educational background as they work hand in hand.

Education is more important than skills. ... Academic education helps you understand the concepts behind technology, science, society or every field of your choice, but skill development is what helps you develop solutions and products. , Can get a good job in the company, or become a businessman

Concerning your question, my opinion is that, in this world today especially in my country things has been changing I have come to discover that without skill you found it very difficult to survive in my country so right now skill is better than education, majority of educated ones are still learning a skill to make ends meet right now.

It is pertinent to note it will be an added advantage to a student who has a skill he will never be the same as a sales leader who has no scale so I will advise or proposed to don't to and acquire a skill before heading to school as this will help them financially in school and not give them room to turn into a total liability then I'll go for learning a skill I also going to school my life balance

Both are very important. But if not for the bad education in Nigeria, going to school school also involve learning skill simultaneously. That's not the case at all. What we experience in this country some much head and theoretical knowledge without little practical deeds

Concerning the question on Education or Learning a skill, both education and learning a skill are both important, but education should come first because it is the most important and should be back up by skill

Learning and education ability are good but I prefer education to learning because education, in my country, is not as good as before, but you do need a certain level of education. I'm going to encourage everyone to merge them. You should then go and practice ability after school hours. And let him/her face the potential rather squarely after graduation. Skill pays particularly for this day but if you're an expert.

Our society has made skills priority above education, let's be honest with ourselves.
But skills without educational backup wont go far. So its advisable to be educated and then venture your education into your skill to connect with people at high places and position.

I certainly eant to have academical qualification in my hands and sharpen it up with some skills that are related or even unrelated. Yes skills maybe the in thing but it doesn't negate sone obvious educational qualification a lerson can have to get ahead in life.

No body is saying you shouldn't go get an education, getting an education is really good as a matter of fact you need to acquire it. But the fact remains that the skill you will learn will get you that education expenses you're wondering about for. So get that skill now while you still can

It's all depends on the country you fined your self in, you know some country champion graduates, and talk about education as The key, but what happens when the person finally graduates from the University, the reverse is the case, they will change it, you will see them saying: go and learn a skill, and become useful to yourself, and don't wait for white collar job.

Although nowadays in my country many individual prefer learning skills because it is more preferable and time safer more than education because education there is lots of stress and time waster.
Although the both are together it's just like education is objective while learning of skills is theory.

Education is more important than skills. ... Academic education helps you understand the concepts behind technology, science, society or every field of your choice, but skill development is what helps you create solutions and products. , Can get a good job in the company, or become a businessman

Education and learning skills are good, but I prefer learning skill to education, as education is not paying like before especially in my country, but nevertheless, you still need some level of education. I will advise anyone to combine the two. After school hours, then, one can go and learn skill.

I will suggest both because education is good and we can't afford to overlook it likewise learning a skill.its good to be educated so that people would not look down on you even if you want to learn a skill its good also because it is paying for those that have hand work.they don't have to wait for someone or government to employ them.they can start something on their own with their handwork
[automerge]1612951884[/automerge]
I will suggest both because education is good and we can't afford to overlook it likewise learning a skill.its good to be educated so that people would not look down on you even if you want to learn a skill its good also because it is paying for those that have hand work.they don't have to wait for someone or government to employ them.they can start something on their own with their handwork

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds