Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Learning a skill?

Both of them are absolutely necessary because we skill and education you can go a long way in your life but if you do not have moneyto pursue both of them at once then you can go for skill first from there you have a lot of money to go on education and everything will be balance.
[automerge]1612943501[/automerge]
Both of them are absolutely necessary because we skill and education you can go a long way in your life but if you do not have moneyto pursue both of them at once then you can go for skill first from there you have a lot of money to go on education and everything will be balance.

Advertisement Placeholder
By education you mean schooling, do you also know that learning a skill who is also part of education?. It is better to learn a skill and also School because there may not be jobs tomorrow as expected by many youths. Now, the Internet has provided us the opportunity to learn online skill and earn a lot of money.

Both is good and important. Education and skills go hand in hand and they both play their roles differently. Alongside education, there is the need to learn and know a skill, it will greatly help in the long run.

When you are kid or having kid try to send them in to schools At least 10 years by that they will familiar to knowledge and will learn how to write and read etc. But no need to get higher education because skills are very much profitable so try to seek skills to earn Big.

Education is more important than skills. ... Academic education helps you understand the concepts behind technology, science, society or every field of your choice, but skill development is what helps you create solutions and products. , Can get a good job in the company, or become a businessman.

In today's economy, I prefer to take education as my foundation to learn and know more about different spheres of life but when it comes to occupation I will prefer to go for learning a skill because the world economy is totally shut down and their is massive unemployment

Education and learning are one and the same thing. There are some who are from education. We line up and only by linking it is revealed. Both education and beauty are necessary to do the same business.
education is most important for a person because if you are educated you know about everything perfectly
similarly skill is play important rol to ĺive perfectly because if you have knowledge about it you can start it easily

Education is important and for the current situation of Nigeria learning a skill is important. On the other hand both go hand in hand because with education, one become exposed and knowlegeable to the extent that clients and customers will be glad to have one as a good plug to their wants and needs.

This has been a very good debate between scholars and many people who are in both set, trying to choose which is better over the other. But I bet to differ that both are very essential, both has advantages and disadvantages but both are very important

Both are very important in life whereby education will help you to learn so many things globally.
With education,skills are easy to learn and in my own understanding i can say these two concepts goes hand in hand because learning a skill is still part of education .

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
What we all need or rather what we are searching for is for grenner pasture. Anyone you think will work perfectly for you, go for it. As for me, I do like to combine the two together so as to survive.

i think both are important..but
Education is more important than skill. ... The academic education helps you in understanding the concepts behind the technology, science, society or whatever field you choose, but skill development is the thing that will help you in creating solutions and products, get a good job in a company, or become an entrepreneur.

We are currently experiencing the fourth industrial revolution and it is not hinged on Education anymore but skills. Learning a skill will pay you more than acquiring some certain education that has no real practical application or approach in real life.

Persuading of education is not a wasting of time. The both learning and education are very important in my country and they imperative thing to be aquire. Because the both are for each other, there is no how that education will not useful for you, education is not all about to seeking job up and down after graduate but majority of graduates see them selves as a person that do not need to have skills. Both when you have a skill and education this will help you a lot because illiterate is a disease.

This question is aked plenty of times in this world and also at thid forum because everyone observing the benefits of skills over education. So i also like skills rather education because education takes a lot of time to earn for you but skills do not take much time.

i would say skills but it depends on your country, some countries like USA accept skills over educational degrees, which is pretty good considering that you will be doing practice when working and using only few theory

Take a minute to think of something that you know absolutely everybodylikes. What came to mind? Vacations? Well, time off actually stresses some people out more than it relaxes them. Puppies? Some people are afraid of or allergic to dogs. Chocolate? As strange as it might seem, not everybody loves it. You

Nowadays,education is not giving people the the expected financial support they need. This has made so many people result in learning a skill and neglecting education. Learning a skill is a very great thing to do but this doesn't mean education should be neglected. One can learn a skill and at the same time go to school. Education gives such person an upper hand over an illiterate who has same skills.

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
Skills and educational both are important and both have their own importance if you are not skilled then maybe you feel difficulty in getting some job but if you are going to become a government job holder then education is necessary for it.

Nigerian have fond of using their countries state to make a general situation. The fact education in Nigeria is not up to standard is not a good reason to think learning a skill has an edge of going to school. Going to school involves learning skill

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds