Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Learning a skill?

I won't downplay the importance of any over the other. The two can go side by side and if the distraction will be too much, one can concentrate on either depending on the family financial status.
For families who can't afford the price of education can settle for skill learning for their children that have come of age so as not to deny them a good chance for a better earning in future

Advertisement Placeholder
Education and learning a skill. It depends on what works for an individual. Most people goes into education with the aim of acquiring knowledge and at the end of the day would make them a better informed person. Also, some grow in it to become a professor. While learning a skill is also a good thing. Some learn skills, they are making waves today. The two are good.

Both are important to us. A set of basic rules that are gained through learning or with direct experiences in life are termed as Life Skills. Life Skills are important as these bring positive effects in the life of an individual. Having an education in an area helps people think, feel, and behave in a way that contributes to their success, and improves not only their personal satisfaction but also their community.

Educstion is very good and in fact, it is very important to be educated but the fact is that the system if this country now makes education to be useless and of no importance.you wouldn't relate if you are not a graduate here and always looking for job.
There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
in order for you to succeed or made a headway in life I think both education and learning Skill very important
especially in my country Nigeria where the unemployment level is very high
you need a skill to back up your education no matter where you find yourself in life.

Academics is not really paying nowadays especially over here in Nigeria. We have millions of youth that have graduated from colleges and universities without any job. In my own opinion everybody should have at least two skills that can put food on your table.
You are very right with your opinion and I really appreciate the fact that people are still considering merging school with learning something that can be used to complement academics. That idea of no knowledge is a waste is very good.

Education gives us a knowledge of the world around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life. ..Learning skills" is a term that describes the tasks involved in learning, including time management, note-taking, reading effectively, study skills, and writing tests.

Thanks for this submission. Both are good like you said but in a situation whereby someone who wishes to go to school but is having issues with admission into college for years, i think apprenticeship is a better option.
Both are the same things. Education and learning are those skills, which person have bhot skills can do any business or work and earn money and enjoy their life. For education we should get admission in college, school and University. Both are very important for us .

in order for you to succeed or made a headway in life I think both education and learning Skill very important
especially in my country Nigeria where the unemployment level is very high
you need a skill to back up your education no matter where you find yourself in life.
Thank you very much for this wonderful submission. It seems everyone now believe in skill acquisition combined with education as both can be used to improve each other when properly used.

What do you think?
The importance of education cannot be denied. Their is no comparison between education and skill. You do need skill at last to survive in this world but getting education is foremost duty of a person. You should get educate yourself then you get knowledge about everything, you understand each and everything. With education you gain consciousness. And with power of education you can learn any skill. Now the time is of internet. To know how to operate a smart phone you also need knowledge so knowledge is basically has importance. With education if you have learned a skill and then you have interest in that skill then you can grow your career. Otherwise with your education you will be able to get some job .

Education is more important than skill. ... The academic education helps you in understanding the concepts behind the technology, science, society or whatever field you choose, but skill development is the thing that will help you in creating solutions and products, get a good job in a company, or become an entrepreneur

Skills and educational both are important and both have their own importance if you are not skilled then maybe you feel difficulty in getting some job but if you are going to become a government job holder then education is necessary for it.
Thank you for your submission on this. I support your opinion but no one is sure to be employed in a government organization due to the high number of graduates in my country. The unemployment level is growing big everyday here in Nigeria.

I do not buy into that idea that learning a skill of better than going to school. In a good system, going to school also involves learning skill associated to the field in which you are studying. That aside, you can always learn a skill after acquiring education

Education and learning skills both are necessary in our life. Because. Education gives us manners attiquates and learning skills gives us a good work for earning in future. Going school is a good habit. It changes our daily routine and very beneficial for our health to go for school in morning. In my opinion both play a vital role in every human life.
[automerge]1612946447[/automerge]
Education and learning skills both are necessary in our life. Because. Education gives us manners attiquates and learning skills gives us a good work for earning in future. Going school is a good habit. It changes our daily routine and very beneficial for our health to go for school in morning. In my opinion both play a vital role in every human life.

Learning keeps your mind engaged and body active. It helps you get new and knowledge-based perspectives on the world around you. It helps you gain new experiences, trains your brain to handle a wide range of challenges, and keeps your neural pathways active.

Having both is a good thing. Education have is own benefit likewise learning skill. When you are well educated and you also have a learning skill you can deal with anybody, because your learning skill can be patronize by anybody from different tribe that is different from you and with you having a sound education you will be able to communicate well with people.

I'm not in support of school any more in Nigeria what is the purpose of going school when finished no work nothing I think it better for everyone to start learning some skill now so that. That will help the to financial them self without not waiting for anybody to feed them up so right now in Nigeria learning skill is important than going to school

Education is the hypothetical assessment of a theoretical idea which is basically impractical. The skills causes the individual to grow up both substantially/monetarily and irrelevantly concerning the status, significance, social regard and acknowledgment and so on Degree certainly has its own significance, as an individual need to have some expertise to accomplish the degree. A total moronic individual can't meet all requirements to accomplish the degree. Subsequently , we can sum up by saying that the Education is the initial phase in the stepping stool of abilities which prompts the accomplishment throughout everyday life.

Education is Important, but Skill is Necessary

In our society, it's far not only expertise that matters; when you have the talent to do something you could assure paintings. Assessment gadget allows students to demonstrate what they could do

You speak well but have you noticed that until we are not blessed with education how can we move towards learning skills beside we don't know how to speak how to take step how to work how to learn the different languages for the skills do you noticed that they are also important before learning skills Whatever if you are not educated we didn't get education can you work in the business can you educate your employees that how to manage the work how to face challenges if it comes how to move when we failed for all these things we have to make a self educated first then we have a chance to learn skills related to education is more better so for me education and learning skill they both are important and necessary because without this we cannot work and if we cannot work so what we are doing in this world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds