Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Learning a skill?

You are definitely going to be better off if you are going to commit your time into learning a skill but that does not mean that you should not acquire basic education at least.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe the world is evolving and both education and learning a skill are working together for good unlike before when learning a skill is meant for the uneducated people .

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
One thing i have come to discover in terms of building capacity be it from the classroom or from a skill center,the priority of what the country really wants will determine which is their top choice at the end of the day.

In this our century , both education and learning a skill is very important aspect of life because without learning a skill and establishing yourself , you might not be able to secure a white collar job because of job scarcity out there .

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
I think it would be best to learn a skill regardless of an education because you may need it in a desperate situation and will be found wanting even with all the knowledge acquired from school. With that being said, a higher education enables you to be more aware of how to navigate life in this world no doubt

You are definitely going to be better off if you are going to commit your time into learning a skill but that does not mean that you should not acquire basic education at least.
When it comes to the issue of having a skill and aquiring education,the industry is highly dependent on the kind of labour that is mostly needed in that country,if it is mainly service based industry,then what is to be favoured is skilled labour.

What do you think?
I think everyone should separate their schooling from their education, because the education and the skills that they have will take them to higher stages if they become expert in it.

One thing i have come to discover in terms of building capacity be it from the classroom or from a skill center,the priority of what the country really wants will determine which is their top choice at the end of the day.

There are plenty of people who have abandoned education in my country and I think that the environment has played a really big role when it comes to making people aware about how important education is.

There are plenty of people who have abandoned education in my country and I think that the environment has played a really big role when it comes to making people aware about how important education is.
Environment play a major role,but what influences peoples decision is as a result of what the society value,if a country is majored on service based sector,then you will begin to see persons going into skill aqusition.

There is no difference between education and learning. Some people have an educational background. When we link, it is revealed when we line up. To run the same business, you need both attractiveness and education.

The two ( education and skill learning ) are both needed aspect of life because the two goes with each other, most of the educated people out there also have one or two skill in which they are using to make money

They both matter to us. Life skills are a set of fundamental principles that can only be learned or directly acquired through practical life experience. Life skills are crucial because they improve a person's quality of life. Education in a certain field enables people to think, feel, and act in a way that supports their success and raises both their level of personal happiness and that of their community.

There is no difference between education and learning. Some people have an educational background. When we link, it is revealed when we line up. To run the same business, you need both attractiveness and education.
Learning a skill is also called getting educated , but in learning skill , so both are education and we need to have both because of the level of unemployment in the country nowadays .

What do you think?
Well I think both of these are important in our life with education you can learn the skills easily but without education you can't learn the skills easily so everywhere education is must and without education we are nothing so try to attain education first and then go for skills.

Education is Important, but Skill is Necessary
We need the ability for the simple purpose that bookish understanding can only assist us to succeed until a certain limit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds