Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Learning a skill?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is nothing bad in having the two but always know education is a very good thing to have and now your skills gives you the opportunity to move ahead in life.

Both of them are very important in life education and skill are very important, because if you have education you must so have skill as well.

While it is a very good idea to learn a skill, it is also a very good thing that you should try and get some formal education too to help you get or feel sucured at some point In the future

Both are very important, I have a colleague, after his University degree in Administration, he went further to study cyber security and data analysis and is earning from these skills today, more than 1500usd monthly.

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
It is a pity for those that misinterpret school and learning of skills together cos they are not in thesame They av same of objective which is money 💰 but it resist the ordinary learned fellow to some stage Iife

The new century has changed a lot of things which skills becoming the most important thing although education is still the way forward but learning a skill will provide for you faster than education because education takes a lot of procedure and time to manifest

Both are very important in today's world but learning a skill is gradually proving to have an edge due to the lack of jobs after tertiary education. It is better to specialize in a trade or skill while still in school in order to be ready for the outside world.

Graduates in my country sees school as a scam because of inability to secure a Job after graduating from school . Most off them that choose to learn trade are achieving more in their various businesses than a working-class citizens. So to me I think leaning skills is better. But I think one must attain school to some extent that will help you express yourself and manage ur business well

Both are very important in today's world but learning a skill is gradually proving to have an edge due to the lack of jobs after tertiary education. It is better to specialize in a trade or skill while still in school in order to be ready for the outside world.
That's just it, to survive in these generation, you need one form of skill or the other. Like in my country, the president openly said there are no jobs available, so you could get the best results from the best schools, there is no job waiting for you. The only solution is getting a skill to work with.

Education is still very much important , because when you learn a particular skill ,you would possibly need education to increase the awareness of the skill and also make the skill go far in development

At the rate at which unemployment is increasing, it is becoming more and more glaring that education is gradually loosing it's importance and learning good skills is gradually replacing it. If at all someone decided to go for an educational course, it is a wise decision for such person to learn a skill as a compliment.
That's very true. I am in that similar kind of phase where going to university daily is a part of my schedule , along with that I have enrolled in some online courses to acquire skills like web designing , blogging and crypto trading. This shows learning is mich beyond the bookish or academics taught in college.

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
Going to school and learning a trade or skill is a form of education and both are wonderful in today's world.

But getting an education by going to school is very important and shouldn't be neglected in an form. It is never a waste of time and it very necessary even if you decides to learn a trade or skills.

Education as it is rightly said,it is the key to success but then learning a skill is of greater advantage especially in our country system today. I won't want to compare the two but advice that if given the opportunity, none should be neglected.

Education and learning skills both are very good they play a very vital roles to our life, Education might you be educative about something particularly but not know more far about it. But Learning you're improving and impacting knowledge about one you dedicated time, energy, strength, at large.

Skill should be the first then education can be the second because with the skill you can have an opportunity to sponsor yourself and do some side business even when you are still schooling. It all depends on how you arranged it.
That's true, when you have skills you can take good care of your education, but without any skills or source of income you will find it very difficult and you will be always struggling.

That's true, when you have skills you can take good care of your education, but without any skills or source of income you will find it very difficult and you will be always struggling.
Without having a skill obviously you will be depending on your parents and other family relative for them to help you in your academic funds, but for the main purpose of helping yourself and also depending partly on your parents it is the best for you to have a skill.

I will advise you to do both of them. Education contest after that you can go and learn a skill. Both of them are going to be useful for you in the nearest future.

Without having a skill obviously you will be depending on your parents and other family relative for them to help you in your academic funds, but for the main purpose of helping yourself and also depending partly on your parents it is the best for you to have a skill.
Yes, having a skills as a student will help's you alot, also if you have a skill you won't boarder your parents but you may even help them out in times of needs, having a skill is a great idea to make many things simple.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds