Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Learning a skill?

Learning a skill or a trade Is part of education. Education doesn’t necessarily have to be the western education, it’s an act of learning. Without digressing much from the basis of this thread, both can be learned and one doesn’t stop the other. You can have both education bandbox make money from it
True, you can actually be successful in both as you use the value gotten from your education to your business and vice versa.

Advertisement Placeholder
School in itself is no longer a guarantee that you will become rich in life or in anything this days. As you know it already, there is very high rate of unemployment on ground today and more people are chunning out of our universities yearly into the labor market

Education is the best legacy in life , so education is very important but nowadays skill learning is also important because most educationist also learned one or two skill.

The emphasis that is being placed on education in our society is just too much and so I I'm of the opinion that education and skills should be taught in the four walls of the classroom.
Yes I get your point, they keep on talking about education as if once you are educated you can have access to any job you want as easy as possible, but in reality it is not true, there persons with very good results but no jobs. This is why it's best to always and some skills to your education.

education is very vital in this modern age and skill is worth learning also, but the two can marry itself. if one can't afford to go to school, if there's any possible way try and learn a skill.

Presently, I'm doing both concurrently. I don't think one is superior to the other. Education is like a life wire that will make me strikingly relevant.

education is very vital in this modern age and skill is worth learning also, but the two can marry itself. if one can't afford to go to school, if there's any possible way try and learn a skill.
That is right. The two can marry and become a great advantage in grabbing opportunities both online and offline. But in the absence of ability to get education, one can learn a skill and use it to sustain oneself.

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
yes that's true ,is one of the popular saying in my county,but for me i think it depends on which one you like ,because it is not everyone who wants to get educated ,education is not as it is before ,many people prefer learning skills

Yes I get your point, they keep on talking about education as if once you are educated you can have access to any job you want as easy as possible, but in reality it is not true, there persons with very good results but no jobs. This is why it's best to always and some skills to your education.
The worst part is that what most people in my country see as education is the ability of a person to speak complex English and we all kinds decipher that speaking complex English is not actually being educated as English is just a language. The rate at which people really put too much premium on education is just too much.

Skill should be the first then education can be the second because with the skill you can have an opportunity to sponsor yourself and do some side business even when you are still schooling. It all depends on how you arranged it.

I think the both is good because you have to be educated to be able to run your business and you have to be also skillful in one way or the other

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Understanding the link between money and human development. The work of Vilfredo Pareto is invaluable in this regard.

I choose both,people still go to school and learn a skill during the holidays.One can work where the other one fails and there's no harm or loss in doing both.

What do you think?
Whatever opportunity you get, take it if you can afford to go to school and later learn a skill or trade, do it, if not take up a trade. Theres a time and season for everyone and everthing and we must learn to understand ours.

You have to discover what your purpose in life is and which one really works for you, school is not meant for everybody especially university education

I choose both,people still go to school and learn a skill during the holidays.One can work where the other one fails and there's no harm or loss in doing both.
I am also of the opinion that both education and learning and skills are very important aspect of life that should not be taken for granted as there are situations in life whereby when education does not work for you give skills will surely work for you.

Education would always be important and schools are supposed to be the ones to educate us in the importance and techniques of education but since school is going a poor job at that we need to educate ourselves before deciding to learn skill or read

These two go hand in hand. I'll like to believe that what you mean by education is pursuing a degree program in a higher institution of learning and skills is learning a workable skill and applying it. Both of them involve mastery in a particular area of specialization.

Well I believe we are from the same country and the write up is true but still yet education is still very important as the skill job if you are educated you will realise that your job will be different from those that aren't.
What do you think?

What do you think?
Education and business are both very good.
I will always advice people to attain a certain level of education before venturing into or in the course of a business.
It is difficult for an illiterate to accept or adopt the changes that come with digitization in business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds